Fugly gun thread - Post 'em if ya got 'em

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
What's the ugliest gun you own? Mine's a 1980's Ruger P89 with a scope mount, a crappy Barska red dot sight, and a 30-round magazine. It still shoots but the slide has alot of play in it from bump-firing it. The scope mount makes it impossible to disassemble for cleaning, so every thousand rounds I have to spray some CLP inside it and blow it out with an air compressor.

It's just so downright fugly that its momma gave it up for adoption.

fugly1.jpg

fugly2.jpg

fugly3.jpg

fugly4.jpg

fugly5.jpg

fugly6.jpg

fugly7.jpg

What's the ugliest gun you own? Mine's a 1980's Ruger P89 with a scope mount, a crappy Barska red dot sight, and a 30-round magazine. It still shoots but the slide has alot of play in it from bump-firing it. The scope mount makes it impossible to disassemble for cleaning, so every thousand rounds I have to spray some CLP inside it and blow it out with an air compressor.

It's just so downright fugly that its momma gave it up for adoption.

View attachment 344473
View attachment 344474
View attachment 344475
View attachment 344476
View attachment 344477
View attachment 344478
View attachment 344479
When Police are minutes away and you have seconds to do something, that weapon you have, even the one in the picture becomes to best looking thing you ever had. And to the morons who try some shit while you are holding that weapon, it is the worst thing they ever saw, especially that gaping hole pointed in their direction...

Yea some do. Ok maybe my 1895 Nagant, but I love it :) Redeming quality? Only revolver can be suppressed proprerly. The round is long, slug inside. When you cock it bullet goes partly in barrel sealing the gap.

silencerco-arsenalblog-nagant-img2.jpg

Yea some do. Ok maybe my 1895 Nagant, but I love it :) Redeming quality? Only revolver can be suppressed proprerly. The round is long, slug inside. When you cock it bullet goes partly in barrel sealing the gap.

silencerco-arsenalblog-nagant-img2.jpg

That is so fugly that I just got a tingle down my leg. I've always wanted a Nagant to go with my Mosin. But not the 7.62x38, the one they made in 32 S&W, I believe.