FUCK Johnny Cueto!!

Johnny Cueto has for the past several years been poison to the Pittsburgh Pirate hitters. It appears to me that he uses the gimmick of a ridiculous windup and his flowing hair beads to distract the hitters, and it is irritating that it is so successful. Without the fru-fru, he is only an average pitcher.

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm glad he got bombed.

Johnny Cueto has for the past several years been poison to the Pittsburgh Pirate hitters. It appears to me that he uses the gimmick of a ridiculous windup and his flowing hair beads to distract the hitters, and it is irritating that it is so successful. Without the fru-fru, he is only an average pitcher.

He single handedly gave the game away tonight.

Also that umpire was AWFUL

yeah after the third inning I turned the tv off. as great as the royals are at coming back when they are behind,that was just too much of a deficit for even for them to overcome he dug them into to.

I learned from the astros and A's wildcard game last year that its never over till its over with them but with that loud crowd there in the dome and as good as the Jays have been in the second half of the season this year, that was just a little too much for them to overcome last night.

the way the crowd was into it last night once the Royals got that far down,you knew they were going to lose last night. Playing in a dome the crowd noise has got to be unbearable for the opposing team this time of the year.

thank god the royals have home field advantage. Playing in the dome the crowd noise is for sure louder than it is for a home team playing outdoors.

The crowds the royals faced last year in the playoffs at Anaheim,Baltimore,and San Francisco,they weren't quite as noisy as that crowd was.

Yeah Cueto could very well be the sinking ship for the Royals this year.

Except at the most important time when it counted the most against the Pirates in that one game playoff game with the Reds,he wasnt poison.:biggrin:

Just like in that road game against your Bucs he got rattled by the crowd last night and became unglued. I was thinking that the only reason Baumgardner did not become rattled by the pirates crowd last year is because he is such a special dominating pitcher yet the mets pitcher did not get rattled by the crowd either so there goes that theory.

Only Cueto goes into panic mode on the road in playoff games. Fuck Johnny Cueto indeed.Let somebody else have him next year.Good riddance for the Royals to have him gone.

Knowing owner David ASS though,he'll probably bring him back.

My dream matchup of a royals/cubs world series REALLY took a hit last night.First the Cubs screw it up losing the first two games,now the Royals lose.Its not just that the Royals lost,its the WAY they lost.getting blown out like that.

Its looking more and more gloomier each day for me for my dream matchup.:(

If the Cubs lose tonight,then its over. I will be no closer to seeing that dream matchup than 1984 when the Royals lost to the tigers in the AL championship game and the cubs lost to the padres in the NL championship game.

Forum List

Back