Ft Myers UFO Unveiled

I'm just a civilian without cameras capable of effectively photographing this daily phenomenon. Are you part of this initiative?
KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE, N.M. --
The Air Force Research Laboratory is developing space-based solar power transmission capability using high-efficiency solar cells to collect the sun’s energy, convert it to radio frequency, and beam it to earth.
“Energy is a strategic enabler and potential vulnerability for our nation and our Department of Defense� said U.S. Air Force Col. Eric Felt, director of AFRL’s Space Vehicles Directorate. “To ensure DoD mission success we must have the energy we need at the right place at the right time.�
Providing uninterrupted, assured, and agile power to expeditionary forces operating in unimproved areas such as forward operating bases would provide an advantage to U.S. and allied forces.
“The Space Solar Power Incremental Demonstrations and Research (SSPIDR) Project is a very interesting concept that will enable us to capture solar energy in space and precisely beam it to where it is needed,� Felt said. “SSPIDR is part of AFRL’s ‘big idea pipeline’ to ensure we continue to develop game-changing technologies for our Air Force, DoD, nation, and world.�
AFRL researchers are focused on developing and demonstrating some of the key technologies necessary to integrate into a conceptual space-based power beaming system. Northrop Grumman will partner with AFRL and has been awarded a contract valued at more than $100 million to develop and deliver the critical hardware elements to support space-based experiments into this leading-edge technology.
So, you don't even own a cellphone with a camera?

You said this occurred in the evening. Why test solar power in the evening and why do it over a populated area when the deserts of NM are where the base is located? You also need stop cutting and pasting without citing the source. That is plagiarism in a nutshell. Who do you think you are. Joe Biden?
You are sounding more and more not like an Admiral but like a troll. Also you are beginning to use lefty technique of attacking the source personally rather than further discussing and defending your position that I am an uninformed plagiarist. Cellphone don't photograph starlike usable photos and 60-80,000 feet away. we are working on using a telescope/camera combo if we can find one. The platform seemingly is attempting to use the most efficient power generation to get it daily back and forth and stabilize it in a stationary position during experimentation. That may be solar/battery/exotic fuel combination. This is JMHO.
Historymaven

I'm just a civilian without cameras capable of effectively photographing this daily phenomenon. Are you part of this initiative?
The Air Force Research Laboratory is developing space-based solar power transmission capability using high-efficiency solar cells to collect the sun’s energy, convert it to radio frequency, and beam it to earth.
“Energy is a strategic enabler and potential vulnerability for our nation and our Department of Defense� said U.S. Air Force Col. Eric Felt, director of AFRL’s Space Vehicles Directorate. “To ensure DoD mission success we must have the energy we need at the right place at the right time.�
Providing uninterrupted, assured, and agile power to expeditionary forces operating in unimproved areas such as forward operating bases would provide an advantage to U.S. and allied forces.
“The Space Solar Power Incremental Demonstrations and Research (SSPIDR) Project is a very interesting concept that will enable us to capture solar energy in space and precisely beam it to where it is needed,� Felt said. “SSPIDR is part of AFRL’s ‘big idea pipeline’ to ensure we continue to develop game-changing technologies for our Air Force, DoD, nation, and world.�
AFRL researchers are focused on developing and demonstrating some of the key technologies necessary to integrate into a conceptual space-based power beaming system. Northrop Grumman will partner with AFRL and has been awarded a contract valued at more than $100 million to develop and deliver the critical hardware elements to support space-based experiments into this leading-edge technology.

You said this occurred in the evening. Why test solar power in the evening and why do it over a populated area when the deserts of NM are where the base is located? You also need stop cutting and pasting without citing the source. That is plagiarism in a nutshell. Who do you think you are. Joe Biden?
You are sounding more and more not like an Admiral but like a troll. Also you are beginning to use lefty technique of attacking the source personally rather than further discussing and defending your position that I am an uninformed plagiarist. Cellphone don't photograph starlike usable photos and 60-80,000 feet away. we are working on using a telescope/camera combo if we can find one. The platform seemingly is attempting to use the most efficient power generation to get it daily back and forth and stabilize it in a stationary position during experimentation. That may be solar/battery/exotic fuel combination. This is JMHO.
Historymaven
I was a Navy O-4. A commercial airliner flies more than half that altitude. you re simply making excuses for your failures to document your opinions. Your opinions are not supported by anything you have posted. Call that trolling if you want, but I want proof this not some other contrail or everyday occurrence that you are not understanding.

Historymaven
I was a Navy O-4. A commercial airliner flies more than half that altitude. you re simply making excuses for your failures to document your opinions. Your opinions are not supported by anything you have posted. Call that trolling if you want, but I want proof this not some other contrail or everyday occurrence that you are not understanding.
Try this documentation: US Air Force Research Laboratory developing space solar power beaming

Historymaven

Historymaven
Try this documentation: US Air Force Research Laboratory developing space solar power beaming

Historymaven

That is a link to one of your earlier cut and paste jobs. It is dated about a year ago stating the research was just planned. It doesn't exist yet. Also, none of the description matches your UFO.

You still have not answered why you would conduct solar power research late in the evening or how this could be stationary and not in Earth orbit as you claimed

You called me a troll yet you cannot answer simple questions. That is the trademark of a conspiracy theorist nut job!.

Historymaven

Historymaven

That is a link to one of your earlier cut and paste jobs. It is dated about a year ago stating the research was just planned. It doesn't exist yet. Also, none of the description matches your UFO.

You still have not answered why you would conduct solar power research late in the evening or how this could be stationary and not in Earth orbit as you claimed

You called me a troll yet you cannot answer simple questions. That is the trademark of a conspiracy theorist nut job!.
This Ft Myers UFO is likely the accelerated research prototype created by the Trump initiative, US Space Force.

I believe the experimental solar powered platform that we see nightly has a miniature(low weight) solar beaming experiment on board just to prove that solar power contained in unused spectrum can be efficiently transmitted from space to earth. If possible that could be the link to a limitless power source. You have forgotten that just because it's night time here the sun is still shining in outer space.
The low earth orbit(60-80,000 feet) combined with a reusable platform link has a myriad of military and WiFi commercial applications.

Historymaven

Historymaven

This Ft Myers UFO is likely the accelerated research prototype created by the Trump initiative, US Space Force.

I believe the experimental solar powered platform that we see nightly has a miniature(low weight) solar beaming experiment on board just to prove that solar power contained in unused spectrum can be efficiently transmitted from space to earth. If possible that could be the link to a limitless power source. You have forgotten that just because it's night time here the sun is still shining in outer space.
The low earth orbit(60-80,000 feet) combined with a reusable platform link has a myriad of military and WiFi commercial applications.

It gets dark at 60-80,000 feet also and that is nowhere near space or a low earth orbit! You would have to be much higher to have continuous sunlight over the device as in hundred of mile to reach beyond the Earth;s horizon from a stationary position. Satellites already have Wifi capabilities dumbass! You can get Internet if you live in Bumfuck Egypt! Please learn what you are talking about!

Historymaven

Historymaven

It gets dark at 60-80,000 feet also and that is nowhere near space or a low earth orbit! You would have to be much higher to have continuous sunlight over the device as in hundred of mile to reach beyond the Earth;s horizon from a stationary position. Satellites already have Wifi capabilities dumbass! You can get Internet if you live in Bumfuck Egypt! Please learn what you are talking about!
But it's not dark at the altitude SpaceX 's satellite network flys - think solar beaming/microwave spectrum from those satellites to the stationary Ft Myers UFO in the sky converted to usable WiFi for transmission to earth receivers or solar power beaming to earth receivers. Satellites today don't have 15-G WiFi capability using microwave spectrum. Admiral, and I use that name in the diminutive, you are stuck inside the box!

Historymaven

Historymaven

But it's not dark at the altitude SpaceX 's satellite network flys - think solar beaming/microwave spectrum from those satellites to the stationary Ft Myers UFO in the sky converted to usable WiFi for transmission to earth receivers or solar power beaming to earth receivers. Satellites today don't have 15-G WiFi capability using microwave spectrum. Admiral, and I use that name in the diminutive, you are stuck inside the box!

Historymaven

Historymaven

By the way I started this thread in the Current Events US Message Board category and apparently the Moderator moved the thread into the Conspiracy Theory category. I'd rather it be titled "interesting informed speculation"
Historymaven

Historymaven

Historymaven

Those satellites are at an altitude ABOVE 100 miles. It also gets dark on them about every 60-90 minutes. All geosynchronous satellites are 22,236 miles out in space. They get dark every time the sun goes down because they are on the back side of the Earth,

BTW, you do know 15-G stands for 15th generation. What happened to generations 6 through 14 since we are just putting in 5-G.

You apparently are talking out of your ass about things you know nothing about.

Historymaven

Historymaven

Those satellites are at an altitude ABOVE 100 miles. It also gets dark on them about every 60-90 minutes. All geosynchronous satellites are 22,236 miles out in space. They get dark every time the sun goes down because they are on the back side of the Earth,

BTW, you do know 15-G stands for 15th generation. What happened to generations 6 through 14 since we are just putting in 5-G.

I have watched this experiment in the Ft Myers sky for three weeks now although I have not seen it for the last two days(very nasty weather) and in fact am concerned the tornado like winds here may have damaged the UFO. After watching and researching the phenomenon for over a week I decided to post my thoughts on the US Message board to discover a fellow poster with better information about the UFO. I use 15-G as a pseudonym for a disruptive paridyme shift in the conventional wisdom concerning the evolution in communications technology. You admiral, add no value to the discovery process from inside your little box.

I used the term geosynchronous orbit for the UFO because I believe for the hour or hour and a half while the experiments are active the satellite/airplane/UFO used some sort of new technologically advanced GPS propulsion system to maintain altitude and stay in the same relative position to the surface the earth to facilitate upload/download of the new spectrum based communication and/or power beaming experiment being conducted.

You, admiral, add no value
only negativity so I have decided that unless you bring something positive that advances the discovery mission of my post I plan to ignore you.

Historymaven

Historymaven

I have watched this experiment in the Ft Myers sky for three weeks now although I have not seen it for the last two days(very nasty weather) and in fact am concerned the tornado like winds here may have damaged the UFO. After watching and researching the phenomenon for over a week I decided to post my thoughts on the US Message board to discover a fellow poster with better information about the UFO. I use 15-G as a pseudonym for a disruptive paridyme shift in the conventional wisdom concerning the evolution in communications technology. You admiral, add no value to the discovery process from inside your little box.

So, in other words, you just made it up.

I used the term geosynchronous orbit for the UFO because I believe for the hour or hour and a half while the experiments are active the satellite/airplane/UFO used some sort of new technologically advanced GPS propulsion system to maintain altitude and stay in the same relative position to the surface the earth to facilitate upload/download of the new spectrum based communication and/or power beaming experiment being conducted.

The proper word is "stationary".

You, admiral, add no value only negativity so I have decided that unless you bring something positive that advances the discovery mission of my post I plan to ignore you.
It's is nice to be appreciated. The only thing I have discovered is that you are stupid. Now, when are you going to get your terminology and absolute ignorance repaired?

I was living near the beach in those years when neighbors told me go with them to watch a UFO which was flying far away over the horizon almost a the same time everyday.

I let them go. I saw people going in bikes, cars, taking cameras (no cell phones yet invented) and even food, waiting to watch the UFO.

I didn't go, because a friend who worked in communications days before told me that a satellite recently send to outer space was supposed to be seen with naked eye every night for a few days.

I never told my neighbors about the satellite, because it was a great entertainment watching them so impressed with the UFO that I never attempted to break down their vivid emotion and happiness.

I was living near the beach in those years when neighbors told me go with them to watch a UFO which was flying far away over the horizon almost a the same time everyday.

I let them go. I saw people going in bikes, cars, taking cameras (no cell phones yet invented) and even food, waiting to watch the UFO.

I didn't go, because a friend who worked in communications days before told me that a satellite recently send to outer space was supposed to be seen with naked eye every night for a few days.
. Even tonight with about 75% cloud cover
I never told my neighbors about the satellite, because it was a great entertainment watching them so impressed with the UFO that I never attempted to break down their vivid emotion and happiness.
The last 4 nights it's been cloudy and one night we had a big storm so I haven't seen the UFO. Tonight with 75% cloud cover it did not show up. Correlation with SpaceX planned launch is interesting. Just waiting for another night with clear Skys.

Historymaven

The last 4 nights it's been cloudy and one night we had a big storm so I haven't seen the UFO. Tonight with 75% cloud cover it did not show up. Correlation with SpaceX planned launch is interesting. Just waiting for another night with clear Skys.

Historymaven
Maybe it’s an experimental aircraft that might help explain the $21 trillion our government supposedly lost.

Historymaven
Yeah best to put this troll own ignore,he is a paid shill for Langley,he defends government corruption all the time,even the magic bullet theory that Oswald shot jfk :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

18 nights in a row this UFO appears at approximately 8:10 PM 60-80,000 feet above Cape Coral, remains stationary for 1 - 1 1/2 hrs before moving downward West toward horizon. It is 2 to 3x brighter than anything in the sky besides the sun and moon. With binoculars it appears to be a experimental very revolutionary otherworldly-looking HALE platform/airplane perhaps for future use as a 15-G WiFi link, a new inexhaustible solar power beaming station or a military survelience battlefield communications upload/download link.

2 nights ago we followed in a car its downward 9:15 to 10:30 very slow movement past Cape Coral, Matlache, and Bokilia, watched it go past North Captiva where it was higher in the sky than we thought from our initial observation point. Thus we have concluded its origin/destination point is a ship or unused oil/gas platform somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.

If you are in the area and are a curious person go out tonight around 8:45PM(+or- 30 minutes), look up 45 to 70 degrees over Cape Cpral and use your binoculars to observe this very likely revolutionary experiment. It is daily using FAA regulated 0-60,000 airspace without filing a flight plan - likely reason besides the obvious competitive reason for the secrecy surrounding its usage - no "NEWS" media reporting.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_UAS_groups.

Historymaven

I am guarantee you that an advanced life form- would never even be seen or detected with our average tech.
It would be most likely Nano size and could mask any radiation

Forum List

Back