FT’ blast on settlements will strike fear at Hasbara Central

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
FT’ blast on settlements will strike fear at Hasbara Central (if not among liberal Zionists and ‘glitzy blondes’)

BfPZtTACMAE28TH-484x580.jpg

"An editorial in this weekend’s Financial Times, the salmon-colored tribune of London’s City, the financial district, is certainly striking terror into Hasbara Central in Israel– if not at the State Department in Washington. In forceful language that looks like it could have been lifted from a Palestine solidarity publication, the FT says that Scarlett Johansson has “accidentally turned a searchlight on an important issue–whether it is right or lawful to do business with companies that operate in illegal Israel settlements on Palestinian land…”"

"We cannot describe the issue any more clearly than the anonymous FT leader-writer has already done:

[quoteMs Johansson says the company [SodaStream] is “building a bridge to peace between Israel and Palestine”. That is naive…][/quote]

"And at a time when Peace Now, J Street, the Forward, Rabbi Andy Bachman, and other liberal Zionists in the US have only praise for Johansson and her settlement of choice, Ma’ale Adumim, the sprawling development on a hill east of Jerusalem that blocks Palestinian access to the city, the FT doesn’t suffer fools:

The status of the settlements is clear in international law even if Israel chooses to ignore this and expand its colonisation of Palestinian land, while ostensibly negotiating on the creation of a Palestinian state…

"The FT then refers to the EU policy of restricting funds so they don’t go to settlements."

And the article points out, what FT is addressing is not a boycott, it is the application of the law to Israel, with European pension funds already starting to pull their investments in Israeli banks with branches in the settlements.

The FT ends its editorial:

It is disingenuous to romanticise settlement enterprises. The occupation imprisons thousands of the Palestinians’ young men, gives their land and water to settlers, demolishes their houses and partitions the remaining territory with scores of checkpoints and segregated roads. There are almost no basic foundations for an economy. The way to create Palestinian jobs is to end the occupation and let Palestinians build those foundations – not to build “bridges to peace” on other people’s land without their permission

'FT' blast on settlement will strike fear in Israel (if not among liberal Zionists and 'glitzy blonde')

And I am reading in the comments to this article , in Sundays edition alone of the New York Times there are three articles about Israel.

This is MSM USA.

[1] Omar Barghouti’s : “Why the Boycott Movement Scares Israel”

[2] Hirsh Goodman: How Israel is losing the propaganda war

[3] Avi Schlaim: “Israel Needs to Learn Some Manners

I have to let this sink in, we are not speaking just about BDS anymore, we are speaking of applying international law to Israel.

The EU is doing it.

Last edited:
What's truly fascinating is that of the dozens of families I know in my two Temples who constantly travel to Israel, not one of them is aware of any of this.
In fact, wealthy Jews are buying up property in Israel like hotcakes.

Suck to be a Jew hater.

What's truly fascinating is that of the dozens of families I know in my two Temples who constantly travel to Israel, not one of them is aware of any of this.

Suck to be a Jew hater.
And I used to work with an Iranian architect who had jewish friends who just hated Israeli's.

Thanks to the sherrithing for pimping the 'pro-Palestinian' propaganda from Philsy and his pals at Mondoscheisse..... I'm sure we all were fascinated.

Suck to be a Jew hater.
And I used to work with an Iranian architect who had jewish friends who just hated Israeli's.

As long as God loves us more than he loves the Jew haters, we'll be just fine.

It was a good one, narrow minded people don't get it, tho
And much like a neutered dog, you don't get it, either!

You don't get the fact that simply saying shit, doesn't mean shit.

You have to back up what you say with proof. And traditionally, that means at least 3 examples to prove your claim.

FT’ blast on settlements will strike fear at Hasbara Central (if not among liberal Zionists and ‘glitzy blondes’)

BfPZtTACMAE28TH-484x580.jpg

"An editorial in this weekend’s Financial Times, the salmon-colored tribune of London’s City, the financial district, is certainly striking terror into Hasbara Central in Israel– if not at the State Department in Washington. In forceful language that looks like it could have been lifted from a Palestine solidarity publication, the FT says that Scarlett Johansson has “accidentally turned a searchlight on an important issue–whether it is right or lawful to do business with companies that operate in illegal Israel settlements on Palestinian land…”"

"We cannot describe the issue any more clearly than the anonymous FT leader-writer has already done:

[quoteMs Johansson says the company [SodaStream] is “building a bridge to peace between Israel and Palestine”. That is naive…]

"And at a time when Peace Now, J Street, the Forward, Rabbi Andy Bachman, and other liberal Zionists in the US have only praise for Johansson and her settlement of choice, Ma’ale Adumim, the sprawling development on a hill east of Jerusalem that blocks Palestinian access to the city, the FT doesn’t suffer fools:

The status of the settlements is clear in international law even if Israel chooses to ignore this and expand its colonisation of Palestinian land, while ostensibly negotiating on the creation of a Palestinian state…

"The FT then refers to the EU policy of restricting funds so they don’t go to settlements."

And the article points out, what FT is addressing is not a boycott, it is the application of the law to Israel, with European pension funds already starting to pull their investments in Israeli banks with branches in the settlements.

The FT ends its editorial:

It is disingenuous to romanticise settlement enterprises. The occupation imprisons thousands of the Palestinians’ young men, gives their land and water to settlers, demolishes their houses and partitions the remaining territory with scores of checkpoints and segregated roads. There are almost no basic foundations for an economy. The way to create Palestinian jobs is to end the occupation and let Palestinians build those foundations – not to build “bridges to peace” on other people’s land without their permission

'FT' blast on settlement will strike fear in Israel (if not among liberal Zionists and 'glitzy blonde')

And I am reading in the comments to this article , in Sundays edition alone of the New York Times there are three articles about Israel.

This is MSM USA.

[1] Omar Barghouti’s : “Why the Boycott Movement Scares Israel”

[2] Hirsh Goodman: How Israel is losing the propaganda war

[3] Avi Schlaim: “Israel Needs to Learn Some Manners

I have to let this sink in, we are not speaking just about BDS anymore, we are speaking of applying international law to Israel.

The EU is doing it.[/QUOTE]

JUST MORE NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED from sharia shit stirrer. Israel sells very little in the west, and the majority of muslims rely on the work Israel provides. So you will be responsible for their families starving and being evicted when they lose those jobs.

Forum List

Back