*Frozen Solid,Global Warming Help!!!!!*

Man cannot cause Global Warming. He cannot cause Ice Ages, nor can he cause The Warming Trends between them. BTW, we are Officially still in an ICE AGE.

Now have some of that.

Sorry bout that,

Disney’s 'Elsa' arrested in Illinois for bringing subzero temperatures
51325119_1248338171984205_5338825098331684864_o.jpg

1. Burn the witch at the stake!
2. What else are we poor weak thinkers to do, some ones bringing this cold weather right, sacrifice her on the stake, maybe it will warm up!
3. Ask the new congress critter what she thinks, I'm sure she will agree!
4. Which new congress critter, the wild eyed one!
5. Burn baby burn! she will say.
6. Baby its cold outside!
7. Don't go outside uncovered you will die in 1 minute.
6. Oh yes the waming is hell!
7. Only a complete idiot can believe in such a liberal farce.
8. Al Gore controls you idiots!
9. Send him a check, drop it in the mail at the post office as you freeze up inside!
10. We really just stand back and mock you idiots!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I noticed the center part of North America is slipping into an ice age.
  2. And their leader the little obama bot thinks global warming is creating it.
  3. So warmth in a big way is making it Freeze!!!!
  4. Maybe little obama bot should start saying up is down and down is up, I bet some would agree.
  5. LOL,....it can't get any more hilarious.
  6. Send in the clowns, Nancy, Schumer, and Ryan.....
  7. Polar vortex to bring prolonged, life-threatening cold outbreak to midwestern US this week
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whenever it's cold outside, the dumbshits have to say this nonsense to validate their ass backwards misbeliefs.

My experience this winter from Minnesota is that prior to last week it's one of the mildest I've ever seen here. There was very little snow accumulation before mid January as it would all melt off. We had 40 degree days not long ago. Now we are finally dipping below 0 on some days and getting some accumulation almost in February. It's been a warm winter again and I think the data is going to back that up when it's over.

So, please stop this idiotic posting when the weather is cold.
Wait? What?

Does this mean the North Pole is cold? Al Gore told me it was ice free. How can it be so cold in the Midwest?

Enjoy the warm weather because this is nothing. It is going to get much colder. MUCH colder. The sun is in minima. I have heard that it might last 70 years. Some say up to 200 years. No one knows how long the minimum will last.
I posted up the downwelling UV chart for SSDD a day or so back showing the drop out of radiation in the DW-UV spectrum. The portion of the spectrum that is capable of warming oceans is cooling and the energy is moving to longer wavelengths. Its will cause O3 depletion above the poles allowing more rapid cooling along with reduced energy into our oceans.

Cooling is already evident and its only been about 20 years since the sun began this reduced energy output state. while TSI (Total Solar Ir-radiance) has remained fairly constant and only dropped 0.3% the internal shift of energy to longer wavelengths is having very marked reactions on earth.

Last edited:
If you consider 30 below cold then yes it is....however, it really isn't that great of a hardship. It only lasts a day or two and one gets used to it rather quickly....I wear one sweatshirt, a good hat, and gloves. Did my 5k cross country ski this morning. Temp without windchills was minus 22.

If you consider 30 below cold then yes it is....however, it really isn't that great of a hardship. It only lasts a day or two and one gets used to it rather quickly....I wear one sweatshirt, a good hat, and gloves. Did my 5k cross country ski this morning. Temp without windchills was minus 22.
Man can adapt down to around -50 Deg F. Beyond that life quickly dies. I was reading a report today from ice breakers on the great lakes which have ordered all ships to stay in port. It is so cold that when they break the ice and pass it refreezes so quickly that any ship directly behind them will become trapped in solid ice. This is something that usually only happens in the Arctic...

The great lakes are essentially 100% ice locked.

Sorry bout that,

4. Maybe little obama bot should start saying up is down and down is up, I bet some would agree.
  7. Polar vortex to bring prolonged, life-threatening cold outbreak to midwestern US this week
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whenever it's cold outside, the dumbshits have to say this nonsense to validate their ass backwards misbeliefs.

My experience this winter from Minnesota is that prior to last week it's one of the mildest I've ever seen here. There was very little snow accumulation before mid January as it would all melt off. We had 40 degree days not long ago. Now we are finally dipping below 0 on some days and getting some accumulation almost in February. It's been a warm winter again and I think the data is going to back that up when it's over.

Wait? What?

Does this mean the North Pole is cold? Al Gore told me it was ice free. How can it be so cold in the Midwest?

Al did tell us that. Maybe the cows stopped farting.

Here's the simplest reason I don't believe in Global Warming: the people who do believe in it sound as paranoid-psychotic as my own methamphetamine-abusing, multi-day-stay-awake family members with whom I've dealt over the years. There is no cognitive difference between the two. Global Warmer idiots sound no saner to me than multiple strung-out speed always freaks telling me, "YOU SEE THAT CAR OVER THERE??? I SAW THE SAME LICENSE PLATE ON A DIFFERENT CAR THE OTHER DAY!!! IT'S THE FBI, THEY'RE DOING IT JUST TO SECRETLY FUCK WITH OUR MINDS!!!" At which point I'd quietly think, "You've done a far more beautiful job of fucking your own mind with meth than any gov.'t agency could ever dream of" I swear, this Climate Change shit is borne of the exact same womb of poison PARANOIA as methamphetamine addictions (with which I am all too familiar).

Also, the liberalfilth celebrities who preach about Global Warming -- they DON'T actually believe in it themselves!!! They constantly, frivolously fly around the world on their private jets, belching god knows how many tons of CO2 into the atmosphere! What the fuck do liberals think comes out of the back of a jet engine??? That vaguely lemon-scented Febreeze air freshener they always use on airline upholstery??? Yet they always insist on flying on their private jets on a constant, trivial basis. These liberal Global Warmer SJW world leaders COULD have their meaningless conferences online over Skype or whatever without leaving their living room but nope, they have to burn a total of millions of pounds of kerosene into the atmosphere so their spoiled, elitist asses can enjoy the 5-star perks of the whole thing. Every detail of the whole thing is so phony and full of shit, it would have insulted my intelligence when I was an 8-10 year old child.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Record setting -5°F here tonight. Normal low is 23° Where's Al Gore when you really need him?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

At some point, the mild summers and -40 winters MUST have an effect on what we consider "climate."

Our senses are telling us that the alleged rise in average global temperature CANNOT be supported.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FGRAPHIC-Polar-Vortex-infographic-NOAA-800x575.jpg

Enjoy the warm weather because this is nothing. It is going to get much colder. MUCH colder. The sun is in minima. I have heard that it might last 70 years. Some say up to 200 years. No one knows how long the minimum will last.
I posted up the downwelling UV chart for SSDD a day or so back showing the drop out of radiation in the DW-UV spectrum. The portion of the spectrum that is capable of warming oceans is cooling and the energy is moving to longer wavelengths. Its will cause O3 depletion above the poles allowing more rapid cooling along with reduced energy into our oceans.

Cooling is already evident and its only been about 20 years since the sun began this reduced energy output state. while TSI (Total Solar Ir-radiance) has remained fairly constant and only dropped 0.3% the internal shift of energy to longer wavelengths is having very marked reactions on earth.
Liberals do not like science. They prefer making up fantasies and calling it science.

Liberals do not like science. They prefer making up fantasies and calling it science.

Global warming is directly responsible for the polar vortex dipping into the plains and bringing this bitterly cold air to the United States. Anyone claiming it is an argument against global warming is a complete and total dumbass.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

Yes, most conservatives are truly this ignorant and stupid – not knowing the difference between weather and climate.

Regardless of the so-called "polar vortex" it stands to reason that the freaking glaciers ain't melting. The media screams that Some place in the mid-west experienced ...."the lowest wind chill temperature ever" but the concept of wind chill has only been around since the 50's

a recent survey by Yale found that 75 percent of americans believe in global warming, up 10 points from 2 years ago

Forum List

Back