From where did the first living things on Earth get their DNA "blueprint"?

'God' would 'need' engineering? Wouldn't just the will of 'God' suffice? What necessitates physical elements? Spirit isn't enough by itself?

'God' would 'need' engineering? Wouldn't just the will of 'God' suffice? What necessitates physical elements? Spirit isn't enough by itself?
All spirit is, is the way people Express what they do not understand. We were made in the image of god, so we are god
Then, everything is 'God'. Thus, nothing is 'God'.
God may be a verb, which is the way life travels thru the universe. Or how did we get here, by god travel

The more one thinks the less one knows.

Thanks in advance.
Unknown, however the first living things on Mars will get their DNA from the earth, and we will meet the requirements for god at that point

There is some question whether any organisms sent to Mars would survive the trip let alone be able to exist on Mars. Human exploration is still some time away.

What we already know is that there are no living organisms on Mars today although some do not believe it. What I think NASA is trying to show now is that there were living organisms there in the past.
Mars is just a local example. The drake equation has determined that there are billions to trillions of planets just like earth out there.

As for life not surviving a space trip to Mars, that's just nonsense as life may have come to the b.c earth on meteors as one theory charges

You're wrong about what the Drake equation is. You are also wrong about colonization on Mars. It sounds like you are already changing your tune about trying to live there.

My idea of living in space is having space stations as we do now. That's one step. If you can show me that we can colonize the moon, then I'll believe someone or a creature can survive a trip from Earth to Mars. Try sending simple organisms to the moon in a self-contained living environment and see if it survives. The chances are that it won't. It won't be easy to colonize there.

You're also wrong about other planets being like Earth. There's only one.

No. DNA is the information system for life. It produces and regulates life functions and be able to copy itself for the next generation. Any information is a product of intelligence or creator. No non-intelligent natural process will create it.

DNA was created with the information to produce proteins for cellular reactions. It uses an intermediate, RNA (ribonucleic acid), to transfer this information to the cell machinery to form proteins. Proteins are the building blocks of living organisms. It can only be created within a cell. No amount of amino acid manipulation will be able to form a protein. It takes a living cell to produce it. This is why life only begats life. One of the facts of creation.

Thanks for the information. Do you believe that God used evolution as a tool in his creation?

300px-Five_kingdoms.png

Not evolution, but creation and natural selection. Creation science believes that we are an orchard of life with several bushes underneath forming the different kingdoms of living things. This is in contrast to one tree of life, a single common ancestor and long time (millions of years). There is no macroevolution where one species become a totally different species such as humans from apes or birds from dinosaurs. Furthermore, the different species form much more rapidly than what evolutionists believe. I am still waiting for a comprehensive report on the different groups of species.

Basically, species, subspecies, and varieties were conceived to have diversified from common ancestral stock. How these common ancestor groups of baramins, which God created as fully grown adult creatures, are formed are still being classified. In the baramins group are holobaramins, apobaramins, monobaramins and polybaramins. Under the holobaramin groups are humans, canines, cattle, turtles, etc. Further explanation is done here if you are interested.

Baraminology - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
What will exist when life is moved by humanity to another planet

I don't think we'll ever become multiplanetary, but will be extinct before then possibly 2060.
We are multiplaniary. Always were

You are making things up in your head. We've never colonized on another planet. Visiting the moon and living there are two different things. As I stated, the best we can do is live in space stations for now.

Thanks in advance.
Unknown, however the first living things on Mars will get their DNA from the earth, and we will meet the requirements for god at that point

There is some question whether any organisms sent to Mars would survive the trip let alone be able to exist on Mars. Human exploration is still some time away.

What we already know is that there are no living organisms on Mars today although some do not believe it. What I think NASA is trying to show now is that there were living organisms there in the past.
Mars is just a local example. The drake equation has determined that there are billions to trillions of planets just like earth out there.

As for life not surviving a space trip to Mars, that's just nonsense as life may have come to the b.c earth on meteors as one theory charges

You're wrong about what the Drake equation is. You are also wrong about colonization on Mars. It sounds like you are already changing your tune about trying to live there.

My idea of living in space is having space stations as we do now. That's one step. If you can show me that we can colonize the moon, then I'll believe someone or a creature can survive a trip from Earth to Mars. Try sending simple organisms to the moon in a self-contained living environment and see if it survives. The chances are that it won't. It won't be easy to colonize there.

‘Water bears’ are first animal to survive space vacuum

What possible sense is there in going to another planet in order to reproduce the errors made on this one? If we redress our errors here, this planet will be a paradise, and there will be no reason to leave.
The distances are so unimaginable, the difficulties so enormous, that colonizing space as we think of colonizing earth is a total fantasy.

Thanks in advance.

Only if you assume that you know everything knowable. Do you?

Thanks for the information. Do you believe that God used evolution as a tool in his creation?

300px-Five_kingdoms.png

Not evolution, but creation and natural selection. Creation science believes that we are an orchard of life with several bushes underneath forming the different kingdoms of living things. This is in contrast to one tree of life, a single common ancestor and long time (millions of years). There is no macroevolution where one species become a totally different species such as humans from apes or birds from dinosaurs. Furthermore, the different species form much more rapidly than what evolutionists believe. I am still waiting for a comprehensive report on the different groups of species.

Basically, species, subspecies, and varieties were conceived to have diversified from common ancestral stock. How these common ancestor groups of baramins, which God created as fully grown adult creatures, are formed are still being classified. In the baramins group are holobaramins, apobaramins, monobaramins and polybaramins. Under the holobaramin groups are humans, canines, cattle, turtles, etc. Further explanation is done here if you are interested.

Baraminology - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
What will exist when life is moved by humanity to another planet

I don't think we'll ever become multiplanetary, but will be extinct before then possibly 2060.
We are multiplaniary. Always were

You are making things up in your head. We've never colonized on another planet. Visiting the moon and living there are two different things. As I stated, the best we can do is live in space stations for now.

Look at it this way, instead of sticking your head in the past like every other genius professor that will not accept the truth, look to the future. Mars is a planet, we will be there soon in Earth time. Once a human walks on Mars, Mars is being visited by God as the human race is now colonizing another planet. The people who believe in God actually believe nothing more then this.

And so you know, that is just how life got here, but you go on believing that your family crawled out of Darwins fictional mud puddle if you so choose

WTF are blabbing about?

WTF are blabbing about?
The people who believe what they are told to believe, will never understand. Darwin says u r mud....accept this

WTF are blabbing about?
The people who believe what they are told to believe, will never understand. Darwin says u r mud....accept this
You still aren’t making sense. You first, began speaking directly to a post with no personal content, just results from a study on tardigrades. Now you’re rambling on about me believing in mud, or some nonsense...? You off your meds?

WTF are blabbing about?
You still aren’t making sense. You first, began speaking directly to a post with no personal content, just results from a study on tardigrades. Now you’re rambling on about me believing in mud, or some nonsense...? You off your meds?
You are the tard who does not understand Darwins pond, not me

WTF are blabbing about?
Between us; you’re the only one blabbing about Darwin, you fool.

WTF are blabbing about?
Look I apologize for thinking that all would be at least generally aware of Darwin's letter about the pond, I did not realize that you were ignorant.

Intelligent thought will look like babble to a simpleton

"But if (and oh what a big if) we could conceive in some warm little pond with all sorts of ammonia and phosphoric salts, light, heat, electricity etcetera present, that a protein compound was chemically formed, ready to undergo still more complex changes [..] "
~Charles Darwin, in a letter to Joseph Hooker (1871)

WTF are blabbing about?
Look I apologize for thinking that all would be at least generally aware of Darwin's letter about the pond, I did not realize that you were ignorant.

"But if (and oh what a big if) we could conceive in some warm little pond with all sorts of ammonia and phosphoric salts, light, heat, electricity etcetera present, that a protein compound was chemically formed, ready to undergo still more complex changes [..] "
Youre still carrying on about Darwin, rather than admitting you quoted the wrong poster in your initial response...? That my dear is pathetic. I know full, and well about Darwin and his works. Nonetheless they are irrelevant to my posting of the tardigrade study. You got your quote wrong. Let it go. The only one looking stupid about now is you. Not for quoting the wrong post. It happens. But for not having the maturity to set the record straight, on your own behalf... Pathetic really...

Youre still carrying on about Darwin, rather than admitting you quoted the wrong poster in your initial response...? That my dear is pathetic. I know full, and well about Darwin and his works. Nonetheless they are irrelevant to my posting of the tardigrade study. You got your quote wrong. Let it go. The only one looking stupid about now is you. Not for quoting the wrong post. It happens. But for not having the maturity to set the record straight, on your own behalf... Pathetic really...
Water bears will not outlive the human species, not unless they can invent space travel. So stick tardigrade up your pooper, it's retarded

Forum List

Back