From the Bizarre Senile Mind of Joe Biden....Jim Eagle!

I don't have to agree with him to understand his leftist "point" He's saying those evil Republicans with their racist laws make Jim Crow look like a saint
Yes, of course I understand the racist drivel Biden is trying to legitimize through his absurd comment.
Joe "The Uniter" Biden can't for long ignore his racist instincts.

That's not really the point.

Biden is saying that having to prove who you are to vote is JIM CROW! HE IS A LYING FUCK.

Biden is saying that having to prove who you are to vote is JIM CROW! HE IS A LYING FUCK.
Of course! Biden's comment is reprehensible and idiotic in at least three distinct ways and
people who are saying "Oh, I didn't think it was so bad" are either being deliberately ignorant
or have their thought canceling ear muffs and blinders on.

Of course! Biden's comment is reprehensible and idiotic in at least three distinct ways and
people who are saying "Oh, I didn't think it was so bad" are either being deliberately ignorant
or have their thought canceling ear muffs and blinders on.

Those people also cannot provide ONE EXAMPLE of someone who wanted to register to vote, but was denied because they could not afford an ID.

IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A FUCKING FAIRY TALE.

Biden used a bizarre analogy at a press conference yesterday, and it’s caused a lot of confusion. Who is Jim Eagle?

"President Biden is a hot topic of conversation on social media right now after he used a strange analogy to describe new Republican voting legislation.

Whilst condemning the proposed voting restrictions, he said that it “makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle”.

Jim Eagle? Really Joe?
Biden tries to get tough while discussing Republican voting restrictions intended to combat election fraud
like we saw in 2020. Tough talk and threats seems to be his specialty.

This poor dullard imbecile who can't climb a simple flight of stairs gives more evidence that dementia has him in it's grip.

If Biden wants to convince the world he is a tough guy and means what he says he should take up Vlad Putin's challenge to debate. Or he should stop threatening N. Korea and take actual action.

But talk of "Jim Eagle" in a rambling disassociative confused press conference filed with
lies and misinformation just shows the world once more what a senile clown this man is.
He meant it is Jim Crow, but even bigger/worse. At least that's how a ten year old explained it. Which expalins why it went over the heads of wingers. They need children to explain things to them.

He meant it is Jim Crow, but even bigger/worse. At least that's how a ten year old explained it. Which expalins why it went over the heads of wingers. They need children to explain things to them.
What explains the fact that you seem to think Biden's idiotic comment went over anyone's head?

Making believe "wingers" couldn't fathom Joe's absurd remark is one way to boost Biden's standing
but only with suck-ups like you. Get a life.

Forum List

Back