From the Bizarre Senile Mind of Joe Biden....Jim Eagle!

Yet another attempt by the left, lead by the Xiden (who opposed enforcement of Brown v Board of Education), to down play their horrible, racist, past...and their horrible, deadly Jim Crow laws.

Biden used a bizarre analogy at a press conference yesterday, and it’s caused a lot of confusion. Who is Jim Eagle?

Joe misspoke when he said Jim Eagle, he was trying to liken himself to Joe Cool but that was already taken and is associated with cigarettes anyway.

I have it on good authority from the WH that starting in the future, this will now be Joe's new theme music to be played at all public appearances and events to go along with Trump's use of the Village People at his. :smoke:

Biden used a bizarre analogy at a press conference yesterday, and it’s caused a lot of confusion. Who is Jim Eagle?

President Biden is a hot topic of conversation on social media right now after he used a strange analogy to describe new Republican voting legislation.

Whilst condemning the proposed voting restrictions, he said that it “makes Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle”.
Jim Eagle? Really Joe?
Biden tries to get tough while discussing Republican voting restrictions intended to combat election fraud
like we saw in 2020. Tough talk and threats seems to be his specialty.

This poor dullard imbecile who can't climb a simple flight of stairs gives more evidence that dementia has him in it's grip.

If Biden wants to convince the world he is a tough guy and means what he says he should take up Vlad Putin's challenge to debate. Or he should stop threatening N. Korea and take actual action.

But talk of "Jim Eagle" in a rambling disassociative confused press conference filed with lies and misinformation
just shows the world once more what a senile clown this man is.
Maybe the senile Fucktard should send the great imaginary character Cornpop to deal with the other made-up people in his head.....

Mr. Biden's Neighborhood: Cornpop, Dog-faced Pony Soldier, Jim Eagle.

One of my favorite moments. It was discussed a bit on the politics board yesterday. Good shit.

I think he was trying to be funny, but he was laughed AT not WITH.

Biden is virtually retarded.
You would think after watching the horrible presser that Pelosi would start screaming about the 25th Amendment again, because it was evident he isn't all there. This is why they demanded that he not be allowed access to the nuke codes. But they won't make any assumptions with Biden because he has a D behind his title.

It tells you alot that so many board liberals claim they didnt watch it. They know he is a senile old fuck....its like they want plausible deniability.

The reelection question was fantastic. Joe got mad. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden doesn't even think the GOP will exist then.....and HR-1 will make sure of that.

Who is Jim Eagle?
Is it a sign of my own age that I fully understood what he was saying as a leftist?

Crows are considered lesser and more common birds (they are not). While eagles are considered majestic, and out of the class of the lesser birds.

I'll bash Biden on the stupid things he says and does, but I at least understood his sarcasm on this.

Is it a sign of my own age that I fully understood what he was saying as a leftist?

Crows are considered lesser and more common birds (they are not). While eagles are considered majestic, and out of the class of the lesser birds.

I'll bash Biden on the stupid things he says and does, but I at least understood his sarcasm on this.
Did you not understand how trite Joe's comment was and how it was not anchored in reality and a big fat
lie? Do you agree with Joe that republican efforts to improve voter security will result in a new
super Jim Crow atmosphere in America?

If you understand Biden's "sarcasm" (I'm not willing to grant him the credit for being clever) then surely you must understand what a lie it was.

How surprising that they are critical of Biden. Of course, they thought Trump was sane and good.
You aren't willing or capable of giving Trump credit for anything. No wonder Joe's senile mismanagement
of the nation doesn't bother you.

Did you not understand how trite Joe's comment was and how it was not anchored in reality and a big fat
lie? Do you agree with Joe that republican efforts to improve voter security will result in a new
super Jim Crow atmosphere in America?

If you understand Biden's "sarcasm" (I'm not willing to grant him the credit for being clever) then surely you must understand what a lie it was.
I don't have to agree with him to understand his leftist "point" He's saying those evil Republicans with their racist laws make Jim Crow look like a saint

It was a bad pun but not that big of a deal.
Sure.
It's just a continuation of Joe Biden's racist "they want to put y'all back in chains" bullshit.

If you think that's no big deal when the president claims republicans want to supersize and bring back Jim Crow it says much about you, I'd say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back