From here on out, the DNC will run on fear

How do the businesses feel? Until you can discuss what THEIR needs are, you are talking about YOUR biases.
I'm not talking about bias. You asked for an example of DeSantis' disregard for market freedom. I gave you an obvious one, the one we've been talking about. And your response was some cryptic quip about bias. You didn't deny he was violating free market principles, or try to defend his policy at all. Just wondering what the hell you mean.

As we watch Americans bow to mandates for Covid, no matter how draconian and no matter how it may violate their rights, just know it is because of fear

And every time a political candidate gets chopped at the knees by the DNC run press for challenging the DNC as a right wing extremist Trump supporter, just know people are listening for the same reason they are bowing to the Covid mandates. People are simply paralyzed by fear right now via the DNC press and the DNC itself. This fear of the GOP is also tied into the Covid fear. So in a way, it is fear multiplied times two.

Machiavelli once wrote that those who rule and reign over other men should be feared rather than loved because fear is much more powerful a force to control the populace.. But what he failed to mention was the fearing the alternative to a ruler is just as powerful as fearing the ruler himself.

Historically we see the same type of things as Japanese Americans were locked up by FDR just because of their race. No one challenged that either, and for the same reason, which is fear. They supported FDR despite him violating the Constitutional rights of law abiding Japanese Americans. Why, cuz they had squinty eyes and looked like their adversary.

FEAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The American people aren't "bowing to mandates", they're DEMANDING them. And they're doing so because to ensure that they're aren't needlessly being exposed to a deadly by idiots claiming their "freedom" is being violated.

The people are not "paralyzed with fear". They're fed up with people getting sick and dying needlessly. The doctors and nurses are exhausted with caring for the sick and dying, while they and their families are being placed at risk from the virus by those who refuse to protect themselves.

Parents don't want their children, who are too young to be vaccinated, exposed to those who believe it's a "hoax" or that children won't be harmed if they get sick, at their schools, and they don't want to be exposed to these fools at work either.

This isn't "fear". This is best health practices and common sense. Something that today's Republicans dismiss as "opinion".

I'm not talking about bias. You asked for an example of DeSantis' disregard for market freedom. I gave you an obvious one, the one we've been talking about. And your response was some cryptic quip about bias. You didn't deny he was violating free market principles, or try to defend his policy at all. Just wondering what the hell you mean.
Not a hard question. Do the businesses feel that DeSantis is hostile toward their rights? If there's no injured party, there's no crime.

In my state, we are on the edge of similar mandates and I have yet to talk to as single business owner or employee who has a problem with that, nor do they care what I think about it. I can go elsewhere if I don't like how they run their businesses. Your biases are your biases and that's that. If you can't look at this through any but a biased lens................... oh well.

The American people aren't "bowing to mandates", they're DEMANDING them. And they're doing so because to ensure that they're aren't needlessly being exposed to a deadly by idiots claiming their "freedom" is being violated.

The people are not "paralyzed with fear". They're fed up with people getting sick and dying needlessly. The doctors and nurses are exhausted with caring for the sick and dying, while they and their families are being placed at risk from the virus by those who refuse to protect themselves.

Parents don't want their children, who are too young to be vaccinated, exposed to those who believe it's a "hoax" or that children won't be harmed if they get sick, at their schools, and they don't want to be exposed to these fools at work either.

This isn't "fear". This is best health practices and common sense. Something that today's Republicans dismiss as "opinion".

You're so full of crap your eyes have to be brown. NOBODY down here is DEMANDING them, why are you such a liar?

Not a hard question. Do the businesses feel that DeSantis is hostile toward their rights? If there's no injured party, there's no crime.

I can go elsewhere if I don't like how they run their businesses.
RIght. So why the mandates?

Your biases are your biases and that's that. If you can't look at this through any but a biased lens................... oh well.

Still not sure what that's supposed to mean, or what it has to do with the DeSantis mandates.

Last edited:
Especially the blacks and browns right???

What about 15,000 Hatians and 200k beaners and terrorists per month??

Those will spread more than anything

You do agree with this riiighhttt????.................Or is it political and you don't care who lives or fucking dies

Probably don't give a shit, It is only Orange Man bad
More whites are unvaccinated than anyone else.

Yes, of course that confuses you.
So, we're back to "nuthin"?

I gave you an example of the anti-free-market nature of the DeSantis mandates. You claimed you could simply choose not to do business with companies that do things you don't like, yet you're defending DeSantis targeting companies who do things you don't like.

And you steer around it all.

So, we're back to "nuthin"?

I gave you an example of the anti-free-market nature of the DeSantis mandates. You claimed you could simply choose not to do business with companies that do things you don't like, yet you're defending DeSantis targeting companies who do things you don't like.

And you steer around it all.

No, what you said is pretty accurate. I simply have a differing opinion and that offends you. Please read the edit of my last post responding to you.

The manfates are based on science.
1632078974711.jpeg

You feel powerless because you believe that the covid nazis have the right to do what they're doing, and I do not agree.
Businesses looking to protect their employees and customers are hardly "nazis", and their requirements aren't mandates. As you pointed out, if you don't like the way they do business, you can go elsewhere. Nazis enforced their will via government, like DeSantis is doing in FL. Like they're doing in NYC (there, government is mandating the opposite).

That's the funny thing. Both NYC and Florida make the same assumption - government must decide and then force it's decision on everyone. That's not a free market. It's not freedom.

Businesses looking to protect their employees and customers are hardly "nazis", and their requirements aren't mandates. As you pointed out, if you don't like the way they do business, you can go elsewhere. Nazis enforced their will via government, like DeSantis is doing in FL. Like they're doing in NYC (there, government is mandating the opposite).

That's the funny thing. Both NYC and Florida make the same assumption - government must decide and then force it's decision on everyone. That's not a free market. It's not freedom.
I guess we'll both be satisfied that we are at an impasse.

I'm glad that none of my opinions are informed by fear or the fact that I'm pissed off because others refuse to be as afraid as I want them to be, as afraid as I am.

As we watch Americans bow to mandates for Covid, no matter how draconian and no matter how it may violate their rights, just know it is because of fear

And every time a political candidate gets chopped at the knees by the DNC run press for challenging the DNC as a right wing extremist Trump supporter, just know people are listening for the same reason they are bowing to the Covid mandates. People are simply paralyzed by fear right now via the DNC press and the DNC itself. This fear of the GOP is also tied into the Covid fear. So in a way, it is fear multiplied times two.

Machiavelli once wrote that those who rule and reign over other men should be feared rather than loved because fear is much more powerful a force to control the populace.. But what he failed to mention was the fearing the alternative to a ruler is just as powerful as fearing the ruler himself.

Historically we see the same type of things as Japanese Americans were locked up by FDR just because of their race. No one challenged that either, and for the same reason, which is fear. They supported FDR despite him violating the Constitutional rights of law abiding Japanese Americans. Why, cuz they had squinty eyes and looked like their adversary.

FEAR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who isn't defying Democrats on mandates is a fool who deserves to lose their liberty since if it's up to Democrats, this government power will never go away. No new government power ever does

DeSantis leaving the choice of whether we get vaxxed up to us is in your mind tyranny.

OMG, I get to pick, he's a Nazi!

Fucking moron

Forum List

Back