From here on out, the DNC will run on fear

You're presenting yourself as something of an expert witness with your statement, " I’ve worked in many labs and know how these validations are done." I want to know your credentials.
I have a BS, an MD, completed a residency and fellowship and have two board certifications.

I’ve worked in a biochemistry lab doing enzymatic research as well as worked in a clinical lab designing and validating medical testing.

I have a BS, an MD, completed a residency and fellowship and have two board certifications.

I’ve worked in a biochemistry lab doing enzymatic research as well as worked in a clinical lab designing and validating medical testing.
So are you a personal friend of Kary Mullis, or have you been present in the lab during his research?

Somehow I think it’s not actually cool with you.
I'd rather be able to hang with people, but not at the risk to my own health. I have plenty of folks around me who will not take the jab and are safe to be near. I'll survive this fine.

I'd rather be able to hang with people, but not at the risk to my own health. I have plenty of folks around me who will not take the jab and are safe to be near. I'll survive this fine.
Or not, who knows? You’re less likely to survive unvaccinated but that’s okay. Employers, restaurants, even shops may refuse to allow you to be in them on account of your beliefs. That’s okay though.

I don’t believe anyone is forcing anyone to do anything with a medical treatment.

But deciding not to be vaccinated may have repercussions. People may not want you around them if that’s your decision.

When those “repercussions” directly impact one's ability to go out and work to make a living, to shop, to obtain food and other necessities; if refusing to comply means being deprived of these abilities, then surely that constitutes force.

Or not, who knows? You’re less likely to survive unvaccinated but that’s okay. Employers, restaurants, even shops may refuse to allow you to be in them on account of your beliefs. That’s okay though.
Not in my state. My governor is fighting all mandates.

Even if this were not the case, I live in a small friendly community of conservative farmers. I will not starve.

Cool. Please explain the procedure to me. I'd like to know more about it.
It's not too complicated. You take a heat resistant DNA polymerase. You add in a DNA sample and then add primers, short sequences of DNA that are aimed at the site of the DNA that you want to amplify. Add those in a vial along with free nucleotides. You heat up the vial to denature the DNA and then cool it down to allow the polymerase to work. Rinse and repeat. Each cycle doubles the DNA so after 12 cycles you have 2^12 copies of the sequence.

What's impressive is how adaptable it is. I think the technology has changed but when I was doing it, we used PCR to sequence short runs of DNA. I also used primers to perform site directed mutagenesis in order to alter a protein to study its properties. There's many applications.

Do you not pay any attention to what doctors are saying?

COVID-19 Vaccination

What We Know about Vaccine Breakthrough Infections​

• Vaccine breakthrough infections are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing most infections. However, like other vaccines, they are not 100% effective.
  • Fully vaccinated people with a vaccine breakthrough infection are less likely to develop serious illness than those who are unvaccinated and get COVID-19.
  • Even when fully vaccinated people develop symptoms, they tend to be less severe symptoms than in unvaccinated people. This means they are much less likely to be hospitalized or die than people who are not vaccinated.
  • People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious.
You mean doctors paid off by big pharma? Right?

When those “repercussions” directly impact one's ability to go out and work to make a living, to shop, to obtain food and other necessities; if refusing to comply means being deprived of these abilities, then surely that constitutes force.
Bummer.

Some people want to stroll around in a man-bikini too, but doing so may affect their ability to go out and work to make a living, to shop, to obtain food and other necessities.

Life is hard.

It's not too complicated. You take a heat resistant DNA polymerase. You add in a DNA sample and then add primers, short sequences of DNA that are aimed at the site of the DNA that you want to amplify. Add those in a vial along with free nucleotides. You heat up the vial to denature the DNA and then cool it down to allow the polymerase to work. Rinse and repeat. Each cycle doubles the DNA so after 12 cycles you have 2^12 copies of the sequence.

What's impressive is how adaptable it is. I think the technology has changed but when I was doing it, we used PCR to sequence short runs of DNA. I also used primers to perform site directed mutagenesis in order to alter a protein to study its properties. There's many applications.
Thanks. Interesting.

Not in my state. My governor is fighting all mandates.

Even if this were not the case, I live in a small friendly community of conservative farmers. I will not starve.
There's no real risk of starvation, on anyone's part. But you are more than welcome to live in your cloister.

Just don't object if not everyone who is an employer, owns a store etc. has different sets of rules.

There's no real risk of starvation, on anyone's part. But you are more than welcome to live in your cloister.

Just don't object if not everyone who is an employer, owns a store etc. has different sets of rules.
Well, like I said, my state has a governor who has balls, so none of the "Papers Please" bullshit is likely to happen here, no matter how badly some folks want it to.

Well, like I said, my state has a governor who has balls, so none of the "Papers Please" bullshit is likely to happen here, no matter how badly some folks want it to.
Then the people of the state will pay the price.

We are seeing it a lot.

Forum List

Back