~Friendly Food~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Hypothetically-One of your friends offered you a delightfully looking food dish, that not only smelled scrumptious but looked delicious and your mouth was watering, and you were so anxious to try it, you were falling out of your seat.
And after you ate most of it, you raved to your friend about how good it was, and then politely asked them what exactly was that food-
The friend told you it was a dish they invented (but it's a crappy one)- such as horse testicles that were finely chopped and served with a tomato sauce and served over noodles- or maybe they offered you some candy, chocolate candy- it's crunchy like chocolate covered peanuts, but you find out it's chocolate covered beetles-would you be pissed at this friend??
Or have a bit of a laugh and go on with the night??
I think if one of my friends did such a thing to me, I'd want to hurt them, really really bad. :banana2:

I do it to my sister all the time.

Oh this is SO good, the best, absolutely wonderful ... can i have seconds....oh wait......what IS it.

To late, you already said it was good.

Peruvian hopping chicken was the best one. Tastes just like rabbit.
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I do it to my sister all the time.

Oh this is SO good, the best, absolutely wonderful ... can i have seconds....oh wait......what IS it.

To late, you already said it was good.

Peruvian hopping chicken was the best one. Tastes just like rabbit.
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

~Lmao- ah hayl!!!!
Surprise food!

I would be totally pissed off. TOTALLY.

I want to choose what goes in my body.

LMFAO- yeah I knew you would be pissed- as would I, like I said!
Can you imagine eating over half of 'whatever' then finding out what it really was??
Oh the gagging sensation in the tummy and the thoughts in your mind....the friend best be running, running very fast :lol:

she chose to eat dinner. (or what ever meal it was) Ate it, liked it, and always asked for more.

I served pulled pork one night, and when she asked what it was i told her rattlesnake. :lol: Now what makes this funny is that she had given us a can of rattle snake as a joke. I sat it on the shelf in full view...it was there for years.......Knowing that she was going to ask what it was, i hid the can. :eusa_whistle:

She went crazy

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I would totally pissed off too, even though the food was really taste good. I love to eat but I wanna know first was goes in my body. So far, my friends didn't do this kind of stuff and I don't want to experience this thing.

Forum List

Back