Friend Of Mine Tested Positive For COVID-19

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Problem with it is he never was tested.
He and his wife went to the clinic in Clarksville to get tested...they filled out the paperwork....but they waited all day and got tired of waiting.....so they left.
Then a notice arrived in the mail in a few days and it said they tested POSITIVE.
Without even being tested.

This guy is a liberal.....so I figure he's on the level.
If he thinks something fishy is going on, who am I to question..

He and his wife went to the clinic in Clarksville to get tested...they filled out the paperwork....but they waited all day and got tired of waiting.....so they left.
Then a notice arrived in the mail in a few days and it said they tested POSITIVE.

I call BULLSHIT!

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Tell him to bring it to the attention of the local broadcasters.

Last edited:

I call BULLSHIT!
I suppose you were there and was personally involved. Otherwise you'd do well to sit down and STFU now.

Well...give him a hug for me.

There is something really evil happening.....people are beginning to ask questions...ABC news has been saying all day that AZ hospitals are filled with covid patients and now those hospitals are firing back....saying they are not full....and they are not overwhelmed with corona patients and wish the media would resist scaring people away from their hospitals.....

Yeah, this is very believable, but it would nice if your buddy would come on here, and post documentation.

Better yet, they should talk to the local news outlet.

Big fish story for sure.

There is something really evil happening.....people are beginning to ask questions...ABC news has been saying all day that AZ hospitals are filled with covid patients and now those hospitals are firing back....saying they are not full....and they are not overwhelmed with corona patients and wish the media would resist scaring people away from their hospitals.....

Media is always full of crap.

I call BULLSHIT!
I suppose you were there and was personally involved. Otherwise you'd do well to sit down and STFU now.
I consider the source!

Forum List

Back