Freudian slip?

Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.
Son you need meds
Lol..You know it’s true...How many you Trumpist idiots have written you rather vote for Putin than a Democrat.
Lol. I got to hand to you, you really think you have a clue. The fact that most of the Hardcore democrats are more dangerous to our nation then anything else might be why they say that.
Trump and Trumpers love Putin and all Putin stands for. It was not a mistake. It was intentional. Trump knows what and who his base likes and supports.
Son you need meds
Lol..You know it’s true...How many you Trumpist idiots have written you rather vote for Putin than a Democrat.
Lol. I got to hand to you, you really think you have a clue. The fact that most of the Hardcore democrats are more dangerous to our nation then anything else might be why they say that.
Your post is pure stupidity.
Way to refute there Pluto.
Seriously what is there to say when someone writes Democrats are more dangerous to our nation than anything else..” WTF does that mean? More dangerous than Putin, Kim Jong Un , etc. You do use the term “hardcore democrat” but what does that mean. My initial response was the only one that made sense.
I sort of disagree; I don't categorize Democrats and Liberals together.

Son you need meds
How many news sites do you check out every day other than CNN or DailyKOS?
Drudge, Fox, USA Today, NYTs, WSJ, NY Post, NY Daily News, The Daily Mail, just for starters.

How about you?

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Seriously what is there to say when someone writes Democrats are more dangerous to our nation than anything else..” WTF does that mean? More dangerous than Putin, Kim Jong Un , etc. You do use the term “hardcore democrat” but what does that mean. My initial response was the only one that made sense.
Sonny you have never made sense. As to hardcore democrats that is the crazies like you that hold on to every little piece of CNN garbage that they print. The same type of crazy that thinks a sock puppet like Biden is worth voting for.

Son you need meds
Drudge, Fox, USA Today, NYTs, WSJ, NY Post, NY Daily News, The Daily Mail, just for starters.

How about you?
Same, plus AP, Reuters, ABCNews, NBCNews, TheHill, BBC.
I hate Drudge and the WSJ...RW Globalist scumbags.
I hate NYTs, Self-hating Liberal scumbags.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Every group has their extremists. I like Biden because he is center. Harris was not my first choice either.

Son you need meds

How about you?
Same, plus AP, Reuters, ABCNews, NBCNews, TheHill, BBC.
I hate Drudge and the WSJ...RW Globalist scumbags.
I hate NYTs, Self-hating Liberal scumbags.
I’ll go on Politico, the Hill, Reuters and AP as well. They’re all on my favorites.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Every group has their extremists. I like Biden because he is center. Harris was not my first choice but
I never believed Biden was a bad guy but he votes with the Globalists and has a weak personality.
He is demented and being abused by his wife and party, but he's the only candidate who didn't promise to tax Investment Withdrawals at the same rate as Income.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Every group has their extremists. I like Biden because he is center. Harris was not my first choice either.
Biden's no longer center because he's embracing the leftist's agenda.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Biden will embrace anything...

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Every group has their extremists. I like Biden because he is center. Harris was not my first choice but
I never believed Biden was a bad guy but he votes with the Globalists and has a weak personality.
He is demented and being abused by his wife and party, but he's the only candidate who didn't promise to tax Investment Withdrawals at the same rate as Income.
Biden may not be perfect but neither is he demented. Both Biden and Trump really are too old, but those are the choices. If Trump wins he wins. It will just be another day.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
that means he's not a centerist

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Biden will move to the center. Biden will not change his spots. There will be pressure on him to go far left, but I suspect he will put the breaks on it.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Biden may not be perfect but neither is he demented. Both Biden and Trump really are too old, but those are the choices. If Trump wins he wins. It will just be another day.
I watch every interview and speech of every candidate...Biden is sadly demented.
He has also categorically stated that no one, including himself, can change the US in less than 30 years.
That is a poor excuse for covering up a compliant personality.

I cannot endorse Global policies that cause massive unemployment.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
I don't think you got the snark of my post...

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
I don't think you got the snark of my post...
yes I did lol he's whatever the political winds blew for that day.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds
Biden will move to the center. Biden will not change his spots. There will be pressure on him to go far left, but I suspect he will put the breaks on it.
When Biden calls his campaign the Harris Biden Capigan he's not moving anywhere until he's told to do it.

Was this a Freudian slip by Trump and his people? They ran a 'Support Our Troops' ad using a photo of...Russian troops and planes..Trump campaign ad says ‘support our troops’ with photo of Russian jets, weapons
I see nothing in the image that looks to be a Russian ad. I see one AK 47 carried by an Afghanistan interpreter
I see one bolt action M24 SNIPER RIFLE, I SEE ONE SHOTGUN AND I SEE ONE m4
The jet fighters look like F15'S

Trump 2020 Campaign
Published 1 day ago
Trump campaign ad used stock photo of Russian fighter jets: report
'That’s definitely a MiG-29,' a defense analyst said
Trump campaign ad used stock photo of Russian fighter jets: report

definitely dumbfucks.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds

& you know that biden will rely on the EXPERTS & advisers who actually have more EXPERTISE in areas of military strategy, science, medical, race relations, etc...

he's not so delusional that he will ignore them, thinking he's a stable genius; who went to an ivy league school & knows the best words & therefore goes on his 'hunches'.

there's freakin' comfort in knowing that.

Son you need meds
Son you need meds

& you know that biden will rely on the EXPERTS & advisers who actually have more EXPERTISE in areas of military strategy, science, medical, race relations, etc...

he's not so delusional that he will ignore them, thinking he's a stable genius; who went to an ivy league school & knows the best words & therefore goes on his 'hunches'.

there's freakin' comfort in knowing that.
Military Expert on CNN has opinion A
Military Expert on MSNBC has opinion B
Military Expert on Fox has opinion C
Etc...

Yeah...all “experts“.

Forum List

Back