Freshman HS Football Player Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses During Practice- Had to Shock Him 3 Times

It's a small jump from here to climate change as the culprit -

‘Air Pollution’ Causing Heart Failure & Sudden Death in Healthy Teenagers, Study Claims

According to the new study, which was published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, researchers argue that heart disease and sudden cardiac death can be triggered in healthy teens even when air pollution is within common air quality limits.

JAMA? The whole medical establishment is a joke. I don't know how they get their cred back.

No kidding. We all breathe the same air but it's just affecting the young and healthy people. Huh?! Lol.

They've got the cure for heart attacks. Isn't this convenient and right on the heels of the mRNA injections and heart attack connections. You just can't make it up.

"CEO of Moderna announced a program that involves injecting mRNA following a heart attack. “We are now in a super exciting program where we inject mRNA in people’s hearts after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels and re-vascularize the heart,” Stephane Bancel, the CEO, told Sky News in a recent interview."

They've got the cure for heart attacks. Isn't this convenient and right on the heels of the mRNA injections and heart attack connections. You just can't make it up.

"CEO of Moderna announced a program that involves injecting mRNA following a heart attack. “We are now in a super exciting program where we inject mRNA in people’s hearts after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels and re-vascularize the heart,” Stephane Bancel, the CEO, told Sky News in a recent interview."
"revascularize" = angiogenesis and angiotensin converting enzyme, ACE2, is the SARS-CoV-2 receptor. How quaint.

It's a small jump from here to climate change as the culprit -

‘Air Pollution’ Causing Heart Failure & Sudden Death in Healthy Teenagers, Study Claims

According to the new study, which was published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, researchers argue that heart disease and sudden cardiac death can be triggered in healthy teens even when air pollution is within common air quality limits.

JAMA? The whole medical establishment is a joke. I don't know how they get their cred back.
So we'll be linking the origins story to climate change when linking what Demaneuf has to say about Yuanjiang. Firstly, badger's post #367 of 10 Feb 2020, where we mention a certain geographical location:

Post #367: '....lies at the source of three different climate types....altitude.'

As mentioned, these Bungarus snakes differ from the Guandong snakes (location of SARS-CoV-1 outbreak) due to climate, and likely too would their viruses.

But here we have arrived at one reason Fau Chi may have made a Freudian slip when getting the D614G mutation backwards in his video: that mutation links precisely to VSV, an ebola vaccine based on the vesicular stomatitis virus.

Why it's important in this context is because Mengla filovirus came from Mengla, and as Demaneuf shows, the Chinese report for the Mojiang mine included three specimens of Miniopterus fuliginosus. This is the copper mine from which SARS-CoV-2's (now second-closest ancestor) came. M. fuliginosus is one of the major reservoirs for this Chinese filovirus. (Filoviridae: Marburg, evola, Mangla).

So this is a good reason for Fau's Freudian slip: the sick Mojiang miners started to shuffle into the Kunming Hospital (the day before [italics]) Fau Chi spoke to the U.S. Senate on Dual Use, 26 Ap 2012.

It's not that far to go to link pythons as cause of cardiac arrest as well as reservoirs for python coronaviruses.

This is the Demaneuf page for Xishuangbanna Botanical Gardens, which is located at Mengla:

Reports on this page state the bats caught at Mojiang were '84 Rhinolophus sinicus and three Miniopterus fuliginosus. One rat was caught though not scientifically named.

Therefore, viruses of the same family as Marburg and ebola infect the same bat genus found along with R. sinicus in the Mojiang mine, though RaTG13, second closest relative of SARS-CoV-2, came from R. affinis found in the same mine, or at least at Mojiang.

No, only about 12 a year. The last two years, yeah, the number has been up exponentially.

True, I was counting all sports, not just football.

1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year

There are about 7,980,886 high school athletes in the US.

But I was off, memory is starting to go, it is between 100 to 200 a year.

And there is no data at all that shows it is going up.

True, I was counting all sports, not just football.

1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year

There are about 7,980,886 high school athletes in the US.

But I was off, memory is starting to go, it is between 100 to 200 a year.

And there is no data at all that shows it is going up.

You should stay on this train and ride it all the way to the end. The vaccines are great; no ill effects. No increased cancers, no young people dropped dead of heart attacks even though the corrupt pharma companies themselves admit the vaccines cause---heart problems.

Yep, but the vaccines are great. Because Big Daddy Govco said so, or the billionaire pharma tycoons did....or something

You should stay on this train and ride it all the way to the end.

I always ride the data train, so no worries about that.

The vaccines are great; no ill effects.

Did I say that? Most vaccines have ill effects.

No increased cancers, no young people dropped dead of heart attacks even though the corrupt pharma companies themselves admit the vaccines cause---heart problems.

No data showing this to be the case.

Ft. Detrick was working on this snake's venom (Bungarus) in 1988 by increasing its potency 17-fold with chloroquine, so there's more to the vaccine story. Demaneuf's page fails to mention the Peter Daszak connection to the entire river system linking Xishuangbanna and this snake's haunt. That connection, as we have already posted to USMB, is at Dali City.

So, Ft. Detrick's snake may have come from Xishuang, or it may have come from Guangdong, and the climate differences would influence the snake's evolution, not far from Mengla filoviruses in bats. Bungarus eats bats, no matter what Chinese Province.

Forum List

Back