Freshman HS Football Player Suffers Cardiac Arrest and Collapses During Practice- Had to Shock Him 3 Times

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Keep telling yourself "Safe & Effective" as ABCS (Anything But the Clot Shots) continues to strike down young & previously healthy young people.

How long will the scared masses that lined up for an experimental gene therapy trial continue to believe their authoritarian masters & try to claim all these devastating health consequences that are affecting those who took the clot shots are completely normal?
Or is it all fake news again?

If you still feel getting jabbed will protect you from ronaflu, there's not much that will break through your cognitive dissonance at this point but please don't force your children to take this poison.

How many times can the medical "experts" get caught in complete lies before the bleating wakes up the rest of the sheeple?
How many times has Pedo Joe had rona? Or is it just "long rona" now?

Remember when the frightened lemmings were demanding the rest of us be forced to take these clot shots?
Something about us being too stupid to make our own decisions & hoping we would all just die alone, without any medical care?
I remember some advocating charging us with attempted murder for not goose stepping along to their dempanic derangements.
That didn't age well

A freshman football player, who had no prior issues, suffered a cardiac arrest and collapses during practice on Wednesday at Benedictine Military School in Savannah, Georgia.

Head athletic trainer Jack Holland said the freshman, who was not named by the school in accordance with HIPAA regulations, was unable to breathe on his own for 38 minutes and was shocked three times by an automatic external defibrillator (AED) in an effort to revive him, Savannah Now reported.

“He never had any prior issues with anything like this,” Holland said Thursday. “It came completely out of the blue, and we have no clue what caused it. We were following the ambulance to the hospital and thought this whole thing could have turned another way. He’s not out of the woods yet, but he’s much more stable today.

Why is it so important for you to scare people away from the vaccines? Did you sell short on their stock or something? What gives?
Why does it trigger you when I call out the clot shots for the poison they are?
Do you have Big Pharma stock you can't unload?

If I ever did decide to invest in stocks, I'd go with funeral homes, emergency response companies & coffin makers.
Maybe a company making defib machines.
They are booming because of the clot shots

Keep telling yourself "Safe & Effective" as ABCS (Anything But the Clot Shots) continues to strike down young & previously healthy young people.

How long will the scared masses that lined up for an experimental gene therapy trial continue to believe their authoritarian masters & try to claim all these devastating health consequences that are affecting those who took the clot shots are completely normal?

If you still feel getting jabbed will protect you from ronaflu, there's not much that will break through your cognitive dissonance at this point but please don't force your children to take this poison.

How many times can the medical "experts" get caught in complete lies before the bleating wakes up the rest of the sheeple?

Remember when the frightened lemmings were demanding the rest of us be forced to take these clot shots?
Something about us being too stupid to make our own decisions & hoping we would all just die alone, without any medical care?
I remember some advocating charging us with attempted murder for not goose stepping along to their dempanic derangements.
That didn't age well

A freshman football player, who had no prior issues, suffered a cardiac arrest and collapses during practice on Wednesday at Benedictine Military School in Savannah, Georgia.

Head athletic trainer Jack Holland said the freshman, who was not named by the school in accordance with HIPAA regulations, was unable to breathe on his own for 38 minutes and was shocked three times by an automatic external defibrillator (AED) in an effort to revive him, Savannah Now reported.

“He never had any prior issues with anything like this,” Holland said Thursday. “It came completely out of the blue, and we have no clue what caused it. We were following the ambulance to the hospital and thought this whole thing could have turned another way. He’s not out of the woods yet, but he’s much more stable today.

Where does it say this was caused by a vaccine?

This article is from 2014 so pre-COVID

• Approximately 6,328 individuals <18 years of age in the U.S. experience EMS-assessed OHCA in the U.S.

Why does it trigger you when I call out the clot shots for the poison they are?
It doesn't trigger anything really. But it puzzles me. Why does it bother that other people trust them? Why all the PR trying to discredit vaccination?

It doesn't trigger anything really. But it puzzles me. Why does it bother that other people trust them? Why all the PR trying to discredit vaccination?

If they were real vaccinations, then they would provide immunity memory, and that would cause the epidemic to end faster.
But since they do not provide any immunity memory at all, they actually prevent you from acquiring recovery immunity, so makes the epidemic go on longer.

If they were real vaccinations, then they would provide immunity memory, and that would cause the epidemic to end faster.
But since they do not provide any immunity memory at all, they actually prevent you from acquiring recovery immunity, so makes the epidemic go on longer.
Sure, maybe. I'm not debating the quality of the vaccines. I'm just calling bullshit on all the fear-mongering.

The point is to stop the deaths with the lowest number possible, and that means ending it as quickly as possible.
The best way would be with a vaccine, but since that does not at all work, then the next best is for all those under 40 years of age, to deliberately get infected as soon as possible.
That could end the entire covid epidemic in less than 2 month.

Instead Fauci told people to try to avoid getting infected and to get vaccinated instead.
And since the vaccine does not at all work, that will prevent the epidemic from ever being able to end.
That will ensure the largest possible death toll.

Covid can not end until herd immunity is reached, so it is wrong to do anything that prevents that or slows it down.

Sure, maybe. I'm not debating the quality of the vaccines. I'm just calling bullshit on all the fear-mongering.

But it is not pointless to try to get others to realize the mRNA vaccines do not work.
Only by getting people to face up to the vaccine failure, can we move on to other solutions.
And the only other one we have is deliberate infection to those under 40 years of age.

But it is not pointless to try to get others to realize the mRNA vaccines do not work.
Only by getting people to face up to the vaccine failure, can we move on to other solutions.
And the only other one we have is deliberate infection to those under 40 years of age.
That make sense. But do you read these idiotic threads? He posted one the other day, citing reports from the UK that the overall death rate for vaccinated people was more than the overall death rate for unvaccinated people. Apparently the OP thought that was evidence that vaccines were killing people. But it's idiotic. People with ongoing health problems are more likely to be vaccinated. They're also more likely to die. It's like claiming that one should avoid hospitals because more people die there than at home.

In general, that's the kind moronic crap behind these threads. It doesn't seem like there's much concern about actual evidence. Just scaring people for partisan political goals.

That didn't age well

And you know he was vaccinated because...?

We are not near the level of proof needed to convince the vax zealots. It's amazing and sad and alarming.

We are not near the level of proof needed to convince the vax zealots. It's amazing and sad and alarming.

I disagree. They can't SAY it yet but watch what they do. Less than 4% of the adult US population has gotten the Omicron booster...FOUR percent.

It's pathetic that the propaganda worked so hard on people that they can't say anything, they just quietly are done with the vaccines. But they are done.

I disagree. They can't SAY it yet but watch what they do. Less than 4% of the adult US population has gotten the Omicron booster...FOUR percent.

It's pathetic that the propaganda worked so hard on people that they can't say anything, they just quietly are done with the vaccines. But they are done.

Yeah, I saw that. There are numerous op eds scolding the people who are refusing the latest snake juice. The same ones that took all of the injections.

They've got the cure for heart attacks. Isn't this convenient and right on the heels of the mRNA injections and heart attack connections. You just can't make it up.

"CEO of Moderna announced a program that involves injecting mRNA following a heart attack. “We are now in a super exciting program where we inject mRNA in people’s hearts after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels and re-vascularize the heart,” Stephane Bancel, the CEO, told Sky News in a recent interview."

It's a small jump from here to climate change as the culprit -

‘Air Pollution’ Causing Heart Failure & Sudden Death in Healthy Teenagers, Study Claims

According to the new study, which was published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, researchers argue that heart disease and sudden cardiac death can be triggered in healthy teens even when air pollution is within common air quality limits.

JAMA? The whole medical establishment is a joke. I don't know how they get their cred back.

Forum List

Back