Freshman GOP representative says he may have ended his career by voting to impeach Trump, as Michigan GOP censures Rep Fred Upton for the same reason

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Reaction score
He still has the rest of his term and can run on his voting record if he choose his battles well.
Trump may be a dead issue when he runs for reelection.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

primary them all!
Adios!
So...you agree that the Republicans demand lock-step conformity?

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score

primary them all!
Big deal. He didn't have a political career. He had never held public office before being sworn in as a representative 3 weeks ago. He is a $50 Million Dollar trust fund guy from the richest family in Michigan. He had a bigger career as a buck Sgt in his 6 year army reserve career, since his one year as a Cadet at West Point did not work out.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

primary them all!
Adios!
So...you agree that the Republicans demand lock-step conformity?
No, not at all! There is already a political Party if you want to help Xi and the democrats and it's not the Republicans

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

primary them all!
Big deal. He didn't have a political career. He had never held public office before being sworn in as a representative 3 weeks ago. He is a $50 Million Dollar trust fund guy from the richest family in Michigan. He had a bigger career as a buck Sgt in his 6 year army reserve career, since his one year as a Cadet at West Point did not work out.
So he's like Hunter Biden?

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score

primary them all!
So he's like Hunter Biden?
Pretty much, though no scandals that I am aware. Hunter may have done nothing illegal, but from what I know or at least read, he's a pretty iffy kind of guy. This guy is mostly rich for a living. Nice work if you can get it. Nothing wrong with that in America.:)

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he has but at least he will be able to be a man. Those other bitches shaking in their boots over the orange incompetent fuckup. :laugh:
Voting makes one a man? Jeeezuz how far have we fallen. Wussification of America.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe he has but at least he will be able to be a man. Those other bitches shaking in their boots over the orange incompetent fuckup. :laugh:
Voting makes one a man? Jeeezuz how far have we fallen. Wussification of America.
Voting against the orange one is sure to attract insurrectionists, Nazis, terrorists, and general all around idiots. Standing up to that shows he has a spine.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Voting against the orange one is sure to attract insurrectionists, Nazis and general all around idiots. Standing up to that shows he has a spine.
Jeeezuz so you believe the News Entertainment media too. 90% of politicians are cowards. If you don’t know that then I can’t help you.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There will be lots of primaries for 2022.

Strong possibility a figure strong and ruthless enough to deplatform the Xiden/Xarris regime will emerge.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Voting against the orange one is sure to attract insurrectionists, Nazis and general all around idiots. Standing up to that shows he has a spine.
Jeeezuz so you believe the News Entertainment media too. 90% of politicians are cowards. If you don’t know that then I can’t help you.
I dont need your help. I pointed out that at least this one voted against Dump despite the danger.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont need your help. I pointed out that at least this one voted against Dump despite the danger.
Only a pussy would see the “danger”. You’re always such a victim. God, if I were you I would become a monk and take a vow of silence. I could not live life as a perpetual victim and coward. Our politicians do shit to appease their voters. That’s it. Nothing more.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only a pussy would see the “danger”. You’re always such a victim. God, if I were you I would become a monk and take a vow of silence. I could not live life as a perpetual victim and coward. Our politicians do shit to appease their voters. That’s it. Nothing more.
So youre calling the FBI pussies? Try harder to pretend youre tough. :laugh:

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So youre calling the FBI pussies? Try harder to pretend youre tough. :laugh:
FBI sees danger? So far no danger. You seem upset.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List