French Kissing - How Much Do You Like It?

How much do you like/enjoy French Kissing (10 being LOVE IT)

• 10-9 LOVE IT

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 8-7 I enjoy it

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 6-5 It's OK sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-3 I can take it or leave it

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 2-1 Only when I have to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 - Hate it

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I think I have only met one girl who didn't french kiss......but she was still a magnificent kisser....

What a stupid, nasty, did I say STUPID, thread. Good gosh I feel like I am in junior high.

I don't think I need a spoon.

I don't see her threads. I don't see her posts. Only time I do is when someone says "did you see the latest Bonzi sick thread?" or some such. Then I peek. Sometimes I wanna gouge my eyes out instead of bleaching them. :lol:

After twenty years together, the wife and I still enjoy during the heat of the moment...

I'll be starting another thread - but on another more racy topic - it will be in the FZ ....

I think talking about sex and such is fun. ha!

Do you enjoy French Kissing?
Only in the beginning of a relationship, or is it a part of the physical relationship you always enjoy?

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being "I LOVE IT" - how do you rank it?

When I was younger, but the older my wife and I get, the less appealing it is.

There's an intimacy to it. Kinda fund and naughty - I think a lot of things get "old" when you are with someone for a long time and only that one person... which leads me to another topic ....

I like Australian kissing better. It's like French kissing except down under.
I could never be a lesbian. So gross
You're not supposed to let it go rancid.

well if you have a regular partner you know that, but, if I were a guy or a lez and otherwise.... ugh....
Well yeah, you should be on a first name basis at a minimum. I wasn't suggesting it was a greeting.

okay so what if during you 'play time' she has to use the bathroom, are you doing to make sure that she washed off?
just so gross.....

I like Australian kissing better. It's like French kissing except down under.
I could never be a lesbian. So gross
You're not supposed to let it go rancid.

well if you have a regular partner you know that, but, if I were a guy or a lez and otherwise.... ugh....
Well yeah, you should be on a first name basis at a minimum. I wasn't suggesting it was a greeting.

okay so what if during you 'play time' she has to use the bathroom, are you doing to make sure that she washed off?
just so gross.....
I was assuming grown up participants. If someone needs a potty break they are too immature for adult relations.

Do you enjoy French Kissing?
Only in the beginning of a relationship, or is it a part of the physical relationship you always enjoy?

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being "I LOVE IT" - how do you rank it?

We stayed at a friend's house a 9 iron away from Notre Dame and did some serious kissing, so yeah, its great

I think if you are into the person on a mental/psychological level PLUS physical it's like BOOM!

I think the people that don't like it are mostly into the physical / mechanical pleasures of sex, with none of the mental/psychological interest.....

Forum List

Back