Freedom of Speech on Social Media Platforms and Message Boards

when-government-has-to-setup-free-speech-zones-free-speech-7523152.png

~S~

Free speech people should run their own websites with as much free speech as they want and the law allows. But it shouldn't be required all sites have to be free speech.

Just like a private club, websites reserve the right to be exclusive in speech.

Just like a private club, websites reserve the right to be exclusive in speech.
yes they do

and they're free to express any influence ,agenda , etc

it's when 'da gub'mit' uses them to violate constitutional rights they themselves can not that should be noted as them doing their dirty work

but it doesn't stop @ the 1st, consider the 4th>

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

My insurance agent has me on constant GPS now, they track my routes, speed, braking, you name it.

THAT is an example of government using private industry to violate one's rights

~S~

yes they do

and they're free to express any influence ,agenda , etc

it's when 'da gub'mit' uses them to violate constitutional rights they themselves can not that should be noted as them doing their dirty work

but it doesn't stop @ the 1st, consider the 4th>

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

My insurance agent has me on constant GPS now, they track my routes, speed, braking, you name it.

THAT is an example of government using private industry to violate one's rights

~S~
100% Government scary corrupt, I don't trust the government at all. I don't think the government cares at all about the peasants. I pay my taxes and wait for death.

Do people who insit there is an argument for Freedom of Speech on Social Media Platforms, believe there should be such on Message Boards?

Did you know

online networks encourage us to express more moral outrage over time. This is because expressing outrage online gets more likes than other interactions. The increased number of likes and shares teach people to be angrier. In addition, these rewards had the greatest effect on users linked to politically moderate networks. Moral outrage is justifiable anger, disgust or frustration in response to an injustice.

I think media outlets and politicians should be held liable if they slander a company especially if it's proven they knowingly lied.

For example Dominion. Ask any Republican here if they trust Dominion Voting Machines. They'v even started threads against Dominion. So clearly Dominion is going to have a hard time selling their machines because Trump wrongfully and knowingly gave them a bad name. Lied about them. This is the definition of slander case.

Forum List

Back