which one of these best conveys your view of practicing homosexuals?

which one of these best convey your view of practicing homosexuals?

• 1 They disgust me & more laws are needed to curtail such behavior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 I like the old Catholic Church way of purging them from society

• 7) 1 through 6, minus 2

• Total voters
  • Banned
which one of these best conveys your view of practicing homosexuals?
I once again cannot decide how to answer this (my own) question..

It's between 7 and 8

not sure if I agree to 2 or not. If I am not mistaken, both the Jewish religion and the old Catholic religion did not even tolerate gays doing their perverse thing in private. But I am an American who believes in freedom. The thing is, a lot of hideous things (I think of child molestation in particular) happen behind closed doors.. and people are rationalizing these days having "minor attraction"... can't remember what the P in MAP stands for.. but whatever it stands for, needs to be outlawed to the hilt

I'm thinking of selling my home to a gay couple, letting them furnish and decorate it, then buying it back.

Might be cheaper than an interior designer.

Do what you want in your own bedroom, but don’t groom minors or expect others to celebrate your deviance.

Do what you want in your own bedroom, but don’t groom minors or expect others to celebrate your deviance.
Yeh, I'm leaning toward this but it's hard for me to mark 8 instead of 7. It would be nice if it were outlawed behind closed doors. they could still do it and who would know? Oh wait... the person they fag off with would know and might tell... Hmm... now I am leaning more toward 7...

Forum List

Back