Freedom of speech is gone

Translation.... Biden is solving the problem Trump failed to deal with, so we are going to drag this out as much as possible by spreading bullshit information.
Biden can't solve the problem of his own shit filled Diaper …..

Get real!

Be honest. I know it may be hard for you but give it a try.

You post a Leftist from Fake News NPR claiming that Trump threatened to shut down Twitter .......

But, no audio or video or even a quote of Trump saying that ...... DUMBASS

Any questions about Leftism being a Mental Disorder folks?

Your argument would be chilling if Biden had actually been able to stomp out the rampant misinformation on the right about Covid.

We should have broken the back of this thing by now. We haven't because so many dillweeds on the right are refusing to get vaccinated and spreading vaccine misinformation.

Even after unfriending most of my right wing associates in Facebook, (or being unfriended), I'm still seeing more right wing crap on my Facebook feed than I really want to.
my body my choice fuck the collective

Trump said the virus would be gone in the summer of 2020 and suggested using bleach and bright light..

Why are we even have a discussing about Trump versus science?

Trump wasn't "government".
I truly wonder if your dumbass even knows just how STUPID you sound posting those Leftist LIES.

Gee, another personal attack, the sum of snowflake debating / discussion skills.

:p
Here’s another example of Government Speech Doctrine, where the Supreme Court upheld Texas electing to not authorize the issuance of ‘confederacy’ license plates; prohibiting their issuance did not violate the First Amendment right of Texas residents.

‘The U.S. Supreme Court has backed Texas’ decision to forbid specialty license plates sporting an image of the Confederate flag, a ruling that could have national implications for how free speech protections apply to government services.

In a 5-4 ruling released Thursday morning, the court ruled that messages on license plates constitute "government speech," as the state of Texas had maintained in court filings and oral arguments.’

The case is Walker v. Texas Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans (2015).

Here’s another example of Government Speech Doctrine, where the Supreme Court upheld Texas electing to not authorize the issuance of ‘confederacy’ license plates; prohibiting their issuance did not violate the First Amendment right of Texas residents.

‘The U.S. Supreme Court has backed Texas’ decision to forbid specialty license plates sporting an image of the Confederate flag, a ruling that could have national implications for how free speech protections apply to government services.

In a 5-4 ruling released Thursday morning, the court ruled that messages on license plates constitute "government speech," as the state of Texas had maintained in court filings and oral arguments.’

The case is Walker v. Texas Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans (2015).
If you haven't noticed, personal license plates are completely different than the President of the United States using like-minded political private businesses in directing the targeting, censoring, and silencing of opposing political speech, which the current President admitted to doing.

The fact that he claimed he was trampling on free speech was because he was doing it for the good of the country (which is a line I am sure many an oppressive tyrant or dictator has used to justify ending free speech) is irrelevant at best.

There is no misinformation being put out by pro-vaccine people. Trump received a vaccination when he had the coronavirus. Over 90% of the new cases are unvaccinated people. You pigs are the ones who are lying about the vaccine. Sean Hannity got it right for a change when he urged supporters to take the coronavirus seriously and get vaccinated.
80-% of what is being put out by the government and the pro-vaxx kunts is misinformation. Da fuq kind of crack you smokin?

lol

There’s no end to conservatives’ ignorance.

Fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum.

Too funny.
Who does those on the right cancel?

Are kids protesting abortion in schools or the massive spending they will have to pay back or are they protest guns and the climate?

Who loses their jobs for disagreeing politically with the right vs the Left?

Hmm?

There is also overwhelming evidence that both the media and academia have leaned left for a very long time now, more so every day.

You are in love with fascism, but too embarrassed to admit it.

Stomp your feet all you want. The government lies to us all the time regardless of which party is in charge.

Benghazi was not about a video.
All Published Opinions Have the Same Unreliable Source

The video is silly, amateurish, and childish, but the rabid Arab rabble have undeveloped minds, so I can see why such cretins would go ape on seeing it. Also, the Ambassador was Gayist; that's why he didn't want many Marines around while he sampled the boys in the Arab Street.

All Published Opinions Have the Same Unreliable Source

The video is silly, amateurish, and childish, but the rabid Arab rabble have undeveloped minds, so I can see why such cretins would go ape on seeing it. Also, the Ambassador was Gayist; that's why he didn't want many Marines around while he sampled the boys in the Arab Street.

Right, it had nothing to do with us running arms out of their country did it?

Democrats now control social media. Joe Biden has personally deputized social media to quell misinformation that he feels might lead to people dying.

However, consider this,
It was not that long ago when some social media platforms actively suppressed claims that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan laboratory and spread after an accidental leak. It was not that long ago when government officials encouraged people not to buy masks to protect themselves from COVID-19. It was not that long ago experts said COVID-19 spread through physical surfaces or that we had to be a full 6 feet away from each other to socially distance.

In each of these cases, the Biden White House would have preferred to quash any debate about the truth of the virus. They want only one voice of expert opinion reaching people, and they want to ban anyone voicing a dissenting opinion from all platforms.

From a conservative point of view, God forbid, if a republican ever wins the White House again, should they be able to do the same? Should they say that any information on social media about abortion should be banned? Should they quell any attempt to defund the police on social media since after doing so crime has spiked and the death rates have dramatically increased?

All I can say is, America has been taken over by the fascism of the Left, and there are no checks and balances to stop them. In fact, without a free press anymore democracy is dead.
The Constitution CLEARLY says that Facebook may not have terms of service!!! No one disputes this.

The Constitution CLEARLY says that Facebook may not have terms of service!!! No one disputes this.
That is the beauty of it.

As a private corporations, they can violate the rights of conservatives by choosing not to give them service. But have a gay want a baker to bake him a cake who does not want to based on religious reasons, and all hell will break lose.

Get bent.

Forum List

Back