freedom loving trump supporters call for military coup!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
These pro trump rubes are calling for violence if they lose . I blame trump , feeding the flames with his bulkshit "rigged " talk because he can't handle losing . Yet another reason to not vote for the guy.

Most Donald Trump supporters doubt election legitimacy, AP-GfK poll finds – The Denver Post

“Of course I believe it’s rigged, and of course I won’t accept the results,” said Mike Cannilla, 53, a Trump supporter from the New York borough of Staten Island. “It’s from the top: Obama is trying to take over the country, he’s covering up all of Hillary’s crimes and he’s controlling the media trying to make Trump lose.”

“Our only chance on Nov. 9 is if the military develops a conscience and takes matters into its own hands,” Cannilla said.

Michael Moore is right. If Trump wins after everything democrats have done, the effect will be equal to a civil war.

These pro trump rubes are calling for violence if they lose . I blame trump , feeding the flames with his bulkshit "rigged " talk because he can't handle losing . Yet another reason to not vote for the guy.

Most Donald Trump supporters doubt election legitimacy, AP-GfK poll finds – The Denver Post

“Of course I believe it’s rigged, and of course I won’t accept the results,” said Mike Cannilla, 53, a Trump supporter from the New York borough of Staten Island. “It’s from the top: Obama is trying to take over the country, he’s covering up all of Hillary’s crimes and he’s controlling the media trying to make Trump lose.”

“Our only chance on Nov. 9 is if the military develops a conscience and takes matters into its own hands,” Cannilla said.
All Trump supporters are dumbazzes however and have no military experience so how can they call for a military coup ???

The real military have all taken oaths to defend and support the Constitution.

A national election is a part of the Constitution.

Dumbazz Trump is not any part of the Constitution.

“It’s from the top: Obama is trying to take over the country, he’s covering up all of Hillary’s crimes and he’s controlling the media trying to make Trump lose.”

He's not wrong about that. Of course, Trump has made it very easy for them to do.

Considering what happened to Bernie, how do you guarantee the election isn't being rigged in Hillarys favor?

Are they Trump supporters or democrats paid by the Hilary campaign and the democrat national committee through their minion bob craemer? We know from the video sting on bob creamer that Hilary pays people to start and incite violence...why would these democrats be any different...?

Forum List

Back