Free vodka + from Doordash

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
I ordered some vodka from Doordash the other day because I pulled a tendon and am somehow supposed to stay off of my left foot for a couple of weeks.

I guess I need to learn how to levitate or something.
Or maybe get really good at hopping and shuffling around on my right foot. I can do that. Shuffle around on one foot.

But anyways, I ordered some vodka and OJ to make screwdrivers from Meijers via the Doordash app. Instead of bringing me 80 proof vodka, like what is shown on their website, the doordasher brought me 42 proof vodka.

Fuck 42 proof vodka. That is NOT what I ordered. I ordered 80 proof vodka. That 42 proof stuff is watered down bullshit!

So I ordered it again and again. And they still can't get it right because Meijers does not have the proper Ohio liquor license to sell any alcohol that is over 42 proof.

So now I have 8 1.75 liter bottles of Kamchatka vodka, for free.

I call customer service and they don't charge me for the vodka they delivered. And they give me a $10 credit for my inconvenience because they fucked up my order. So I also have $40 credit at Doordash.

I'm going to order some more vodka over and over again to see how much free stuff I can get.

They are paying me to deliver me vodka! :auiqs.jpg:

:booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze:

Last edited:
I ordered some vodka from Doordash the other day because I pulled a tendon and am somehow supposed to stay off of my left foot for a couple of weeks.

Or maybe get really good at hopping and shuffling around on my right foot. I can do that. Shuffle around on one foot.

But anyways, I ordered some vodka and OJ to make screwdrivers from Meijers via the Doordash app. Instead of bringing me 80 proof vodka, like what is shown on their website, the doordasher brought me 42 proof vodka.

Fuck 42 proof vodka. That is NOT what I ordered. I ordered 80 proof vodka. That 42 proof stuff is watered down bullshit!

So I ordered it again and again. And they still can't get it right because Meijers does not have the proper Ohio liquor license to sell any alcohol that is over 42 proof.

I call customer service and they don't charge me for the vodka they delivered. And they give me a $10 credit for my inconvenience because they fucked up my order. So I also have $40 credit at Doordash.

I'm going to order some more vodka over and over again to see how much free stuff I can get.

They are paying me to deliver me vodka!
I hate to see you when you have drunk that vodka...Will you order cases then?

They are paying me to deliver me vodka!
Ummm, I will warn you they will do it a few times and then freeze your account because sooner or later they will catch on…

How do I know?

Simple, I have delivered for them and I am usually the asshole that get stuck with guys like you and then I pull the plug on the scheme…

Also if you are ordering and the liquor store is filling the order then the driver has no clue or shouldn’t have a clue what you are getting unless they open the brown bag.

Now if the driver is ordering then they will have to scan the item and if the item is not there the system will tell the driver to call the customer and if the customer does not answer then the driver will issue a refund via the app…

Again, I have done this during the pandemic…

So be careful and maybe order something fancy to eat while making that weak ass screw driver…

Looked it up. Can't boil it down because the alkihol burns off first...lol......................Learned sumptin today

what vodka is only 40 proof?....

That is a good question because I am wondering if they are confusing the poof with the percentage?

80 proof is 40% alcohol and I have heard of 70 proof but never 40 proof which would be 20% alcohol.

I have seen 190 proof though!
even googling this i could not find any vodka less than 60 proof and that was Skinny Girl.... usually the flavored ones are 70 proof.....

even googling this i could not find any vodka less than 60 proof and that was Skinny Girl.... usually the flavored ones are 70 proof.....
I believe the OP confused percentage versus proof and if so it is common to do it.

I am thinking they wanted 100 proof or something over 150 proof vodka that would equate to 50 to 75 percent alcohol content but even then they better be careful with doing what they said they would do with DoorDash because I have gotten two like him in the past, and they had their accounts frozen because of abuse…

Take the free stuff and get a good steak meal to soak up the Vodka…

Ummm, I will warn you they will do it a few times and then freeze your account because sooner or later they will catch on…

How do I know?

Simple, I have delivered for them and I am usually the asshole that get stuck with guys like you and then I pull the plug on the scheme…

Also if you are ordering and the liquor store is filling the order then the driver has no clue or shouldn’t have a clue what you are getting unless they open the brown bag.

Now if the driver is ordering then they will have to scan the item and if the item is not there the system will tell the driver to call the customer and if the customer does not answer then the driver will issue a refund via the app…

Again, I have done this during the pandemic…

So be careful and maybe order something fancy to eat while making that weak ass screw driver…
:mad::rolleyes:Fuck you, Karen.

I'll just cancel the order, you nasty bitch, and reorder again and again until I get a non-Karen that will grant me some more free vodka and another $10.

If at first you don't succeed, try again, and again, and again....etc, etc...

99 bottles of beer on the wall...

Dashers are a dime a dozen.

Last edited:
:mad::rolleyes:Fuck you, Karen.

I'll just cancel the order, you nasty bitch, and reorder again and again until I get a non-Karen that will grant me some more free vodka and another $10.
Yeah, and as I wrote they will freeze the account but hey do as you want…

Afterwards you can hit up Uber and Instacart and if in Texas Favor, so you have other platforms and I am Chad bitch!

It might be an Ohio thing. In Ohio there are only state sanctioned liquor stores....although these stores are operated by non state entities. You can go to a grocery store and buy beer, wine and watered down booze. My guess it is codified in law. That is why across the river from Cincy or SW Ohio liquor stores are everywhere in N. Kentucky or across the border in Indiana.
There is a quasi hood Kroger I go to in Ohio that has a state liquor on the 2nd floor for anything above 70 proof, then down on the first floor watered down booze next to mixers and wine. Fucking stupid.

FYI: 42 proof. 21% alcohol by volume. Here in Ohio by state law only Ohio State licensed liquor businesses can sell any alcoholic beverages. And an over 42 proof liquor license costs a lot of fucking money, thousands of dollars. The state has a monopoly on it.

And if you have any sort of criminal record, they can deny or revoke your license to sell booze.

Last edited:
FYI: 42 proof. 21% alcohol by volume. Here in Ohio by state law only Ohio State licensed liquor businesses can sell any alcoholic beverages. And an over 42 proof liquor license costs a lot of fucking money, thousands of dollars. The state has a monopoly on it.

And if you have any sort of criminal record, they can deny or revoke your license to sell booze.
well in nevada and california there is no 42 proof vodka...as far as i have known anyway...

Yeah, and as I wrote they will freeze the account but hey do as you want…

Afterwards you can hit up Uber and Instacart and if in Texas Favor, so you have other platforms and I am Chad bitch!
So your full name is Flinty Karen Mad Jack Chadwick?

It's kinda got a ring to it, FKMJC

So your full name is Flinty Karen Mad Jack Chadwick?

It's kinda got a ring to it, FKMJC
I hope the next dasher drink your booze, eat your food and does it while on Tik Tok in your living room…

Anyhoo, enjoy your Vodka but you should switch it up a little and have them deliver to the neighbor and say you never got your food…

( Can’t do that with Booze )

I hope the next dasher drink your booze, eat your food and does it while on Tik Tok in your living room…

Anyhoo, enjoy your Vodka but you should switch it up a little and have them deliver to the neighbor and say you never got your food…

( Can’t do that with Booze )
Now it's $220. I'm not much of a fast food aficionado. I don't know WTF I'll spend it on.

I like KFC. But I cannot eat $220 worth of KFC.

And I'm not a big drinker either. But I have gallons of vodka. What the hell am I going to do with all the vodka?

I suspect that the girl I keep calling on the phone is actually an AI bot. If it was a real person they would know that the same guy has called them 22 times in the last few days and they keep giving me free vodka and $10 credit.

Last edited:
Now it's $220. I'm not much of a fast food aficionado. I don't know WTF I'll spend it on.

I like KFC. But I cannot eat $220 worth of KFC.

And I'm not a big drinker either. But I have gallons of vodka.
Order from the fanciest restaurant but I truly doubt you got it that highly but who knows with Dash, Uber and Grub because they waste money daily but I will tell you sooner or later you will get banned…

So order a steak and enjoy…

Looked it up. Can't boil it down because the alkihol burns off first...lol......................Learned sumptin today
71WaH5z0ALL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Forum List

Back