Fredrick Douglas who was an actual slave celebrated the 4th of July. Colin Kapernick...

From Colin Kaepernick's twitter.

"Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all. "

Democrats are showing their true colors.
In my neighborhood down here in Floor E. Da not only had white people decorated their golf carts for the July 4th cart parade, but i saw black families, and mixed families in the parade. You would think that this would be a great accomplishment and the Lame Stream Media proudly supporting such diversity in the celebration. Nope, doesnt fit the Liberal Narrative that blacks are stupid and the whites dont let them play.

I must say that the people here in the parade arent you every day inner city folks who have to rely on the government handouts for their survival. These are hard working law abiding citizens who love their country, whether they are white, black, brown, or yellow....

7ded8cc4fd16225f090463f15bfcba61.jpg

Patience, Mr. K.

Your great-grandchildren will be living in a United States that has very few Euro-Americans left.

I have a suspicion, however, that they will not be living in a Utopia, but the opposite of it.

Last edited:

"Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all. "

In my neighborhood down here in Floor E. Da not only had white people decorated their golf carts for the July 4th cart parade, but i saw black families, and mixed families in the parade. You would think that this would be a great accomplishment and the Lame Stream Media proudly supporting such diversity in the celebration. Nope, doesnt fit the Liberal Narrative that blacks are stupid and the whites dont let them play.

I must say that the people here in the parade arent you every day inner city folks who have to rely on the government handouts for their survival. These are hard working law abiding citizens who love their country, whether they are white, black, brown, or yellow....

That is correct...

Although the media does not have to sow division - the division is already here. I will never agree with IM2 and that other black guy of the forum - and unfortunately that seems to be the majority minority position.

It would be interesting to know what the average black folks think of Kaepernick's tweet. Or white liberal folk for that matter...

Patience, Mr. K.

Your great-grandchildren will be living in a country that has very few Euro-Americans.

I have a suspicion, however, that they will not be living in a Utopia, but the opposite of it.

Are you saying we deport him to Liberia - the black ethnonation - among the poorest?

” while you enslaved our ancestors.
Totally false accusation. I never enslaved any of his ancestors.

Fuck off, Colin.

Go demand reparations from the Democratic party coffers.

Leftism is the idea that we pay for sins we did not commit, to the people that never experienced them.

Or in other words, the ideology of free shit.

” while you enslaved our ancestors.
Totally false accusation. I never enslaved any of his ancestors.

Fuck off, Colin.

Go demand reparations from the Democratic party coffers.

Leftism is the idea that we pay for sins we did not commit, to the people that never experienced them.

Or in other words, the ideology of free shit.
Yep... "MORE" free shit, because they've already gotten a ton of it already.

If blacks have learned anything, it's that all they have to do is riot, loot, burn down businesses and scream RACIST, and here comes more FREE SHIT and SPECIAL TREATMENT from the PANDERERS and CAPITULATORS. Why get an education and work for shit when they can get shit for free? That's what blacks have learned.

So... the black people of the forum agree with Kaepernick.

Diversity works folks.

I also find it hilarious how a 50% white man who was raised by two white foster parents and has a net worth of 20 million dollars thinks of himself as a hero to "oppressed" people of color.

Your sense of humor is misplaced. What Kap has done has been replicated all around the world. He has not profited from his peaceful protest, he has been black listed by the NFL, and the Commissionaire recently apologized to Kap for what was a courageous act.

The Times they are a changing, and Kap will be recognized as the first link in the chain in making America what it claimed to be and never realized: The Home of the Brave and The Land of the Free.

Wrong. He was offered backup QB jobs and money a few years ago. Broncos specifically. Declined them. He was not black listed. GM's not believing he's worth starter QB money is not being blacklisted. He was 28-30 as a QB with a less than 60% completion percentage who was turning 30. Very understandable that he wouldn't be paid starter money. Another flat out bullshit lie that his people have constructed...that he was "black listed".

And he hasn't profited? He's made millions through Nike after his kneel.

Is this your opinion or do you have facts to support your post? Is there any other aspect of my post you'd like to criticize, or did you pick out one phrase to please others like you?

'He had his chance to be here': John Elway says the Broncos won't consider signing Colin Kaepernick because he turned down a contract 2 years ago

Here is just one example. He turned down a 7 million dollar contract from Denver.

Wrong. He was offered backup QB jobs and money a few years ago. Broncos specifically. Declined them. He was not black listed. GM's not believing he's worth starter QB money is not being blacklisted. He was 28-30 as a QB with a less than 60% completion percentage who was turning 30. Very understandable that he wouldn't be paid starter money. Another flat out bullshit lie that his people have constructed...that he was "black listed".

And he hasn't profited? He's made millions through Nike after his kneel.
The boot licking NFL set up an unprecedented special try out for all teams just for Kaepernick's benefit
and after at first deciding at the last minute he didn't like the venue turned his back on the whole thing
and walked away. "Black listed"?

He's taken himself out of any claims he should be in the NFL. He's got all that Nike money and it's easier
being a martyr than going back out on the field exposing himself as a washed up bitch.

Whites literally raised and feed Kapernick, yet the douchebag is still racist
Look faggot, nobody has to be grateful to whites because we live here. We have first amendment rights. Kaepernick used his. He did so peacefully. That punk trump has race pimped your dumb ass. Kaepernick is no racist. Opposing racial injustice and pointing out white supremacy is not racism.

You know there’s a disproportionate number of blacks that are part of the gay community. Are u one of those brothers on the down low?

Seems you are an authority on gay blacks, do you frequent gay bars often, or are you only gay curious?

Why do you care? You a homophobe or something?

I don't care if you are a closet homosexual or simply are ambiguous and lie to yourself. My ideology is you have every right to hide your most secret desires, but when you don't admit them to yourself, you need to seek a therapist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Look faggot, nobody has to be grateful to whites because we live here. We have first amendment rights. Kaepernick used his. He did so peacefully. That punk trump has race pimped your dumb ass. Kaepernick is no racist. Opposing racial injustice and pointing out white supremacy is not racism.

You know there’s a disproportionate number of blacks that are part of the gay community. Are u one of those brothers on the down low?

Seems you are an authority on gay blacks, do you frequent gay bars often, or are you only gay curious?

I don't care if you are a closet homosexual or simply are ambiguous and lie to yourself. My ideology is you have every right to hide your most secret desires, but when you don't admit them to yourself, you need to seek a therapist.

No, your posts are pretty clear. You, like most progressives, are a bigot. Far more bigoted than the conservatives you denigrate.

You know how I know that? You think about others personal lives and think that you should have an opinion about how they should live.

And, you want to be able to enforce your opinion on others.

Conservatives simply don't care. They understand that you are going to live your life how you wish and they don't want to interfere.

Interference is what BIGOTS, like you, do.

No, your posts are pretty clear. You, like most progressives, are a bigot. Far more bigoted than the conservatives you denigrate.

You know how I know that? You think about others personal lives and think that you should have an opinion about how they should live.

And, you want to be able to enforce your opinion on others.

Conservatives simply don't care. They understand that you are going to live your life how you wish and they don't want to interfere.

Interference is what BIGOTS, like you, do.
Republican say interference into the lives of those who have little or nothing is a bad thing Dems call it giving a hand to those in need . No wonder repubs are hated world wide

• Thanks

That is correct...

Although the media does not have to sow division - the division is already here. I will never agree with IM2 and that other black guy of the forum - and unfortunately that seems to be the majority minority position.

It would be interesting to know what the average black folks think of Kaepernick's tweet. Or white liberal folk for that matter...
I'll bet im2 and the other black guy you mentioned know ""God bless America"" Trump on TV sure as hell didn't Repubs gave us a real schmuck as president and threaten to do it again They have a death wish

• Thanks
Yep. And we also understand that we have first amendment rights.

Forum List

Back