Freaking conspiracy theorists

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Talking about conservatives.

Nice fucking call man, we have this COVID routine pretty well pegged IMedgeucatedO. Same with the state of the Democrats & who they answer to.

The only question is, who do they answer to?

Weird how they kept this secret with Trump on the budget. I'm reminded of mask mandates lifted when there are twice the cases as a year earlier :abgg2q.jpg:

You know. I wonder if any of you think before you actually start running with these nonsense theories. Judging from the evidence. I have to say no. You don’t think.

OK. Let me get this straight. The Chinese who are a technically proficient people. Able to plant a chip that copies all information no bigger than a grain of rice onto Motherboards for servers around the world. I mean able to make a spy chip so small that nobody noticed it. Yet somehow they are at the same time utterly incompetent.

According to the theories the COVID worldwide disaster was because the virus escaped from a lab that was doing bio weapons research. Ok. With a mortality rate of about one to five percent it is the least dangerous bioweapon in history. I mean medieval biowarfare was head and shoulders above the effects of the Chinese.

Despite plenty of evidence on how to develop and deploy Bioweapons from the Japanese unit 731. The Chinese researchers were so completely incompetent they could only come up with a disease described by the CT nuts as a bad cold.

So the Chinese are incompetent mad scientists. Or perhaps the “WuFlu” was something the Secretaries were playing with. Everyone knows the Chinese are undisciplined.

You know. I wonder if any of you think before you actually start running with these nonsense theories. Judging from the evidence. I have to say no. You don’t think.

OK. Let me get this straight. The Chinese who are a technically proficient people. Able to plant a chip that copies all information no bigger than a grain of rice onto Motherboards for servers around the world. I mean able to make a spy chip so small that nobody noticed it. Yet somehow they are at the same time utterly incompetent.

According to the theories the COVID worldwide disaster was because the virus escaped from a lab that was doing bio weapons research. Ok. With a mortality rate of about one to five percent it is the least dangerous bioweapon in history. I mean medieval biowarfare was head and shoulders above the effects of the Chinese.

Despite plenty of evidence on how to develop and deploy Bioweapons from the Japanese unit 731. The Chinese researchers were so completely incompetent they could only come up with a disease described by the CT nuts as a bad cold.

So the Chinese are incompetent mad scientists. Or perhaps the “WuFlu” was something the Secretaries were playing with. Everyone knows the Chinese are undisciplined.

The Wuhan lab is a virology institute. Why is it so hard to believe that a virology institute in China, where the original SARS-CoV-1 was rampant, was doing research that led to the creation and escape of the variant we now know as SARS-CoV-2 (aka COVID-19)? You do realize that these types of facilities routinely do experimentation to try and create new variants of existing viruses for purposes of vaccine research, right?

You said they were incompetent, not me. I stopped reading there.

Talking about conservatives.

Nice fucking call man, we have this COVID routine pretty well pegged IMedgeucatedO. Same with the state of the Democrats & who they answer to.

The only question is, who do they answer to?

Weird how they kept this secret with Trump on the budget. I'm reminded of mask mandates lifted when there are twice the cases as a year earlier :abgg2q.jpg:

November to be exact not surprising considering when Wuhan got it.

Forum List

Back