Fraudulent Ballot Scam in Michigan

I received email after email telling me to vote early, vote by mail, or vote in person on election day.

And what exactly was the problem with that?
We have a PANDEMIC that is infecting over 100,000 and killing 1500 each day.
Do you not understand that early vote or vote by mail was the preferred method this year?
How does that automatically translate into these stupid conspiracy theories??

Republicans, it seems, are more likely to wait until voting day to vote while everybody else takes advantage of mail-in voting so naturally we have Trump and his cult only wanting election day votes counted. The rest are just 'fraudulent votes' and should not be counted according to them. Trump is doing his part to sow doubt in the system we have used for years with no legitimate complaints..."We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election,” Trump said. “We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list. It’s a very sad moment. We will win this, and as far as I’m concerned we already have won.”

Your Premise is false.
The 'premise' is that Trump is claiming mail-in voting is fraudulent so I think it is true..

Except that he is not claiming that.
I received email after email telling me to vote early, vote by mail, or vote in person on election day.
And yet here he is claiming mail-in votes should cease to be counted. Irrational isn't it..which is what people have been saying about Trump for four years..that's he's irrational..

Do you not understand that early vote or vote by mail was the preferred method this year?

Hi Doctor, thanks for taking the time to speak with me -

The other poster indicated that President Trump wanted all mail-in votes to not be counted.
Obviously him wanting me to (possibly) legally vote by mail would negate his assertion.
See, Mr. Doctor sir?

Hi Doctor, thanks for taking the time to speak with me -

The other poster indicated that President Trump wanted all mail-in votes to not be counted.
Obviously him wanting me to (possibly) legally vote by mail would negate his assertion.
See, Mr. Doctor sir?

You're welcome, and thank YOU for more BS from James O'Keefe - I LIVE for that!
Thankfully, he can't vote anymore. :D

1ewh81.jpg

Mods, do we really need 30 bogus fraud threads?

You believe that there is no fraud?

We believe NOTHING from convicted felons like James O'Keefe and Dinesh D'souza
And we believe NOTHING from Gateway Pundit and their ilk.
Take Conspiracy Theories to the proper forum please.
Do you believe Joe Biden when he boasts about having the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics?

Mods, do we really need 30 bogus fraud threads?

You believe that there is no fraud?

We believe NOTHING from convicted felons like James O'Keefe and Dinesh D'souza
And we believe NOTHING from Gateway Pundit and their ilk.
Take Conspiracy Theories to the proper forum please.
Do you believe Joe Biden when he boasts about having the largest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics?

What's not to be believe?
He is proving it.

My guess is that it's actually being ran out of Ukraine by Barack Hussein holdovers.
That whole plausible deniability thingy.

President Trump predicted this would be the most corrupt election in history if the Democrats got their way with mail-in ballots.

He was right, once again.

Project Veritas exposed another mail-in ballot scam in Michigan in which USPS employees were told to sort late ballots into a separate bin and have them hand stamped for November 3rd, to make them valid.

An U.S. Postal Service Insider told Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe his supervisor instructed mail carriers at his work site here that all new ballot envelopes should be segregated in bins, so that postal clerks could fraudulently hand-postmark them as received Nov. 3.

BJ says -

Note this is not some anonymous source - here is the name of the person. The insider was shocked when they heard the directives coming from supervisor Jonathan Clarke.

To my knowledge - President Trump has yet to be wrong.
You go so far to post shite that is not true.

President Trump predicted this would be the most corrupt election in history if the Democrats got their way with mail-in ballots.

Project Veritas exposed another mail-in ballot scam in Michigan in which USPS employees were told to sort late ballots into a separate bin and have them hand stamped for November 3rd, to make them valid.

An U.S. Postal Service Insider told Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe his supervisor instructed mail carriers at his work site here that all new ballot envelopes should be segregated in bins, so that postal clerks could fraudulently hand-postmark them as received Nov. 3.

BJ says -

Note this is not some anonymous source - here is the name of the person. The insider was shocked when they heard the directives coming from supervisor Jonathan Clarke.

I’m ragging this thread as a sore loser thread. Possibly a sh it eater thread

BJ says -

You go so far to post shite that is not true.

Not yet

BJ says -

I’m ragging this thread as a sore loser thread. Possibly a sh it eater thread

Really?

BJ says -

UPDATE

The state of Michigan is back in play as the Wayne County Republican canvassers rescind their certification of the votes. One America's Pearson Sharp has more as the GOP members reveal their families were threatened by Democrats.

Forum List

Back