Franklin Graham issues a pro-vaccine statement and his fans revolt!

people are free to have their opinions on the vaccine...Lord knows that the left has spread misleading and false information about the vaccine, leading many to be skepitcal. At least Graham isn't pulling a Harris on the public on this message

What "false information" has the left spread about the vaccine? :laugh:
you didnā€™t hear Harris? she spread distrust and said she wouldnā€™t get the vaccine

Harris got the vaccine and she didn't spread distrust.

"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever heā€™s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif.

As any normal person would do.

Even Trump got a shot in January, of course in secret, didn't want to disappoint/disclose it to his gullible herd.

Yeah Harris did...

Amid growing distrust, Kamala Harris says she wonā€™t take it COVID vaccine if it has President Trumpā€™s support If the urging comes from not public health officials but President Trump, Harris said on the debate stage: ā€œIā€™m not taking it.ā€

Trump has supported the vaccine...he freakin' created policies to get in developed...of course he would take it.

More reason to believe she only took a placebo and did it for show for the Medical Cartel and to convince the peasants and slaves to take the mRNA.
There is nothing wrong with the vaccine...she simply spread distrust and propaganda about it for political reasons.

She was the first in line to take it when it was available, she jumped in front of front line workers, and elderly.....she knew it was fine, but still lied about it, and spread the mistrust

The ones that are spreading propaganda is the medical cartel themselves. They have trillions of dollars and practically own the MSM and Governments. Your believing the scam while people are trying to tell you the truth.
The virus isn't a scam.

Is Germ Theory True? ā€“ A Starter Kit To Debunk Coronavirus

Is Germ Theory True? - A Starter Kit To Debunk Coronavirus

people are free to have their opinions on the vaccine...Lord knows that the left has spread misleading and false information about the vaccine, leading many to be skepitcal. At least Graham isn't pulling a Harris on the public on this message

you didnā€™t hear Harris? she spread distrust and said she wouldnā€™t get the vaccine

"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever heā€™s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif.

Even Trump got a shot in January, of course in secret, didn't want to disappoint/disclose it to his gullible herd.

Yeah Harris did...

Amid growing distrust, Kamala Harris says she wonā€™t take it COVID vaccine if it has President Trumpā€™s support If the urging comes from not public health officials but President Trump, Harris said on the debate stage: ā€œIā€™m not taking it.ā€

Trump has supported the vaccine...he freakin' created policies to get in developed...of course he would take it.

Harris sure did but also followed up: If public health officials, including Dr. Fauci, say the vaccine is safe, ā€œIā€™ll be the first to take it,ā€ Harris said Wednesday during the vice presidential debate.
she had a lot of statements about...a lot of double talk... .obviously health officials had to approve it before it was available, and she knew that...but that didn't keep her from her double talk and spreading distrust, prppaganda and conspiracy.

It is a conspiracy going all the way back to 1913:

The History of the Pharma Cartel

In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons, Rockefeller uses a trick called ā€œphilanthropyā€, whereby the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business are used to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donations from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals. These institutions had become missionaries of a new breed of companies: the manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

This was also the time when the first vitamins were discovered. It soon became clear however that these natural molecules had live-saving health benefits and that they were able to prevent many chronic health conditions. The first books appeared with research, subsequently abandoned, about the health benefits of vitamins. These newly discovered molecules had only one disadvantage: they were non-patentable.

Thus, in its first years of existence, the pharmaceutical investment business already faced a mortal threat: vitamins and other micronutrients promoted as public health programs would prohibit the development of any sizable investment business based on patented drugs. The elimination of this unwanted competition from natural micronutrients therefore became a question of life and death for the pharmaceutical business.

The Rockefeller Foundation uses the Spanish flu epidemic ā€“ and the media (that it already controlled by this time) ā€“ to start a witch-hunt on all forms of medicine that were not covered by its patents.

Within the next 15 years, all medical schools in the U.S., most hospitals and the American Medical Association all essentially became pawns on the chessboard of Rockefellerā€™s strategy to subjugate the entire health care sector under the monopoly of his pharmaceutical investment business.

Disguised as a ā€œMother Theresaā€, the Rockefeller Foundation was also used to conquer foreign countries and entire continents for the pharmaceutical investment business ā€“ just as Rockefeller himself had done a few decades previously with his petrochemical investment business.

On the other side of the Atlantic, in Germany, the first chemical / pharmaceutical cartel is founded in order to compete with Rockefellerā€™s quest for control of the global drug market. Lead by the German multinationals Bayer, BASF and Hoechst, the I.G. Farben cartel was founded with a total number of employees surpassing 80,000. The race for global control was on.

1929, November 29
The Rockefeller cartel (U.S.A.) and the I.G. Farben cartel (Germany) decided to divide the entire globe into interest spheres ā€“ the very same crime Rockefeller had been sentenced for 18 years earlier, when his trust had divided up the U.S. into ā€œinterest zonesā€.

Keep reading:

What is the agenda of the vaxing industry?

MARK PASSIO ROASTS THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA BILL GATES

Medicine is a good thing...I have no issue with the Rockafellar's wanting to create a Foundation that only donates to folks that want to go to medical school. Doctors are a good thing

Yeah Harris did...

More reason to believe she only took a placebo and did it for show for the Medical Cartel and to convince the peasants and slaves to take the mRNA.
There is nothing wrong with the vaccine...she simply spread distrust and propaganda about it for political reasons.

She was the first in line to take it when it was available, she jumped in front of front line workers, and elderly.....she knew it was fine, but still lied about it, and spread the mistrust

The ones that are spreading propaganda is the medical cartel themselves. They have trillions of dollars and practically own the MSM and Governments. Your believing the scam while people are trying to tell you the truth.
The virus isn't a scam.

Is Germ Theory True? ā€“ A Starter Kit To Debunk Coronavirus

Is Germ Theory True? - A Starter Kit To Debunk Coronavirus
The virus is real., ISIS is real, Zika is real, swine flu etc is real...I certainly agree there is a bunch of fearmongering about all of the things you listed....but that doesn't mean they aren't real.

Vaccines been causing death or injuries for decades. But for some reason they are not concealing these reports like they have done in the past. For some reason that they are secretly releasing them out but pretending that they are trying to concealed these reports.
But since they have put Pres. Trump on the spot. Forcing him to accept these vaccines or else they will put out another bioweapon that will kill many and blame it on Pres. Trump anti-vaccines rhetoric that killed those who has died.
But all vaccines and medications causes some negative effects. It is because it is an unnatural substances that is being put into the body, that the body is trying its best to eliminate these substances. But the hardest substance to come out of the body is mercury.

Personally, haven't had the flu since 1990 when I started getting an annual flu shot. And I've never experienced a negative effect from a vaccine and I've had dozens if not hundreds. Do share your negative effects with the class! :)
Back in the days, the government tried their best to teach children about the way our immune system works. And how it responds to any foreign invader that penetrate through our system.
But now they have changed the script on us. But I've great memory because I was athletic that my body pushes the trash from out of the body quickly and I eat healthy.

You really shouldn't bother posting your anti-vax videos. They are 100% suspicious in origin.
There is always a video with these characters.

Vaccines been causing death or injuries for decades. But for some reason they are not concealing these reports like they have done in the past. For some reason that they are secretly releasing them out but pretending that they are trying to concealed these reports.
But since they have put Pres. Trump on the spot. Forcing him to accept these vaccines or else they will put out another bioweapon that will kill many and blame it on Pres. Trump anti-vaccines rhetoric that killed those who has died.
But all vaccines and medications causes some negative effects. It is because it is an unnatural substances that is being put into the body, that the body is trying its best to eliminate these substances. But the hardest substance to come out of the body is mercury.

Personally, haven't had the flu since 1990 when I started getting an annual flu shot. And I've never experienced a negative effect from a vaccine and I've had dozens if not hundreds. Do share your negative effects with the class! :)
Back in the days, the government tried their best to teach children about the way our immune system works. And how it responds to any foreign invader that penetrate through our system.
But now they have changed the script on us. But I've great memory because I was athletic that my body pushes the trash from out of the body quickly and I eat healthy.

You really shouldn't bother posting your anti-vax videos. They are 100% suspicious in origin.
There is always a video with these characters.

Indeed - One can find a thousand stupid Tubers for every stupid, anti-science viewpoint they have.
And more often than not, they are produced by the usual suspects ;-)

Far-Right Extremists Move From ā€˜Stop the Stealā€™ to Stop the Vaccine

Well DD, our resident anti-vax kooks are in good company! :rofl:

Bashing of the safety and efficacy of vaccines is occurring in chatrooms frequented by all manner of right-wing groups including the Proud Boys; the Boogaloo movement, a loose affiliation known for wanting to spark a second Civil War; and various paramilitary organizations.

I take it you support the Rockefeller family?

There are many things I don't like about "Big Pharma". Most of all their price gouging. Time to allow the same drugs at 1/4 to 1/2 the price from a first world country like Canada. That would stop the abuse which has been enabled primarily by Republican politicians.

Oh sure, there are anti-vaxers on the left too who I'd agree with on most all other issues. Not near as many of those as their are Boogies, Loud Boys, Q-Kooks, militia nuts and science deniers on the extreme right.

Last edited:

Yeah Harris did...

Ehh no - What we all said is that if Donald rushed out a vaccine that Dr Fauci and other virologists didn't trust, we wouldn't take it. Curious, why did Dear Leader and Melonia take it in secrecy instead of filming it and openly advocating its use?

LoL - Beware what you say around conspiracy theorists and religious, anti-science loony birds. :)

Franklin Graham, son of the late evangelist Billy Graham and a prominent evangelical himself, published a Facebook post Wednesday on the COVID-19 vaccines. He's "been asked if Jesus were physically walking on earth now, would He be an advocate for vaccines," Graham wrote. His answer was "yes." Graham said he and his wife have been vaccinated and advised followers to consult their doctor about the best plan for their health.​
Graham's fans mostly weren't having it. Top comments with thousands of likes told Graham, who runs a charitable organization that operated pandemic field hospitals to relieve strain on medical facilities, he should do more research. One reply chastised Graham, 68, for saying he wants to continue living. It doesn't matter "how many shots you get," the commenter said, "when its [sic] your time no vaccine will save you." Others questioned his faith.​
It's not surprising to find vaccine skepticism among Graham's fan base; polling shows white evangelicals are unusually hesitant about the vaccines. Hesitancy is also high among Republicans, and Graham has been a reliable booster of former President Donald Trump. What's interesting here isn't that Graham's followers rejected his pro-vaccine message; it's that he issued it at all, and perhaps did so with an expectation of more positive reception.​

BlueAnon has entered the chat with another nutty conspiracy theory!

Not just far right extremists. How much do you want to bet Russia is feverishly spreading false propaganda about our vaccines in the form of memes, fake websites and message forum posts, and these fools are eating right up.

None of this anti vaxxer bs is new. Throughout history there has always been a large segment of the population that has looked at science as some sort of witchcraft and the work of either the gods, or satan. What we're seeing right now is a modern day equivalent of that.

LoL - Beware what you say around conspiracy theorists and religious, anti-science loony birds. :)

Franklin Graham, son of the late evangelist Billy Graham and a prominent evangelical himself, published a Facebook post Wednesday on the COVID-19 vaccines. He's "been asked if Jesus were physically walking on earth now, would He be an advocate for vaccines," Graham wrote. His answer was "yes." Graham said he and his wife have been vaccinated and advised followers to consult their doctor about the best plan for their health.​
Graham's fans mostly weren't having it. Top comments with thousands of likes told Graham, who runs a charitable organization that operated pandemic field hospitals to relieve strain on medical facilities, he should do more research. One reply chastised Graham, 68, for saying he wants to continue living. It doesn't matter "how many shots you get," the commenter said, "when its [sic] your time no vaccine will save you." Others questioned his faith.​
It's not surprising to find vaccine skepticism among Graham's fan base; polling shows white evangelicals are unusually hesitant about the vaccines. Hesitancy is also high among Republicans, and Graham has been a reliable booster of former President Donald Trump. What's interesting here isn't that Graham's followers rejected his pro-vaccine message; it's that he issued it at all, and perhaps did so with an expectation of more positive reception.​

Not just far right extremists. How much do you want to bet Russia is feverishly spreading false propaganda about our vaccines in the form of memes, fake websites and message forum posts, and these fools are eating right up.

None of this anti vaxxer bs is new. Throughout history there has always been a large segment of the population that has looked at science as some sort of witchcraft and the work of either the gods, or satan. What we're seeing right now is a modern day equivalent of that.

Putin sees the extreme right in this country as "useful idiots" and "biddable fools". And they have absolutely no issues repeating every last one of his talking points.

Yeah Harris did...

Ehh no - What we all said is that if Donald rushed out a vaccine that Dr Fauci and other virologists didn't trust, we wouldn't take it. Curious, why did Dear Leader and Melonia take it in secrecy instead of filming it and openly advocating its use?
Dr. Fauci had no problem with the vaccine. The only people that didn't trust it, where Dems and the people that listened to their misinformation and propaganda.

Why did he have to take it on TV? That serves no purpose. He already had it, so he made sure front line folks got it first...he didn't jump in like like Harris and Xiden did, and make a show of it. He took it, and told whoever asked he took it...but wanted to make sure the public, and folks that needed it most got it first.

That's what leaders do.

Bashing of the safety and efficacy of vaccines is occurring in chatrooms frequented by all manner of right-wing groups including the Proud Boys; the Boogaloo movement, a loose affiliation known for wanting to spark a second Civil War; and various paramilitary organizations.

There are many things I don't like about "Big Pharma". Most of all their price gouging. Time to allow the same drugs at 1/4 to 1/2 the price from a first world country like Canada. That would stop the abuse which has been enabled primarily by Republican politicians.

Oh sure, there are anti-vaxers on the left too who I'd agree with on most all other issues. Not near as many of those as their are Boogies, Loud Boys, Q-Kooks, militia nuts and science deniers on the extreme right.

I didn't know much about Big Pharma and vaccines before 2008. My mom became a nurse a little later in her life, about when I was 18. Around 2008 when she was a nurse for a few years she told me about vaccines. My first thought was like everyone else who is brought up with the propaganda from Big Pharma and men in white suites, I said she was crazy and I laughed at her.

But researching is one thing I love doing so I began to research it for myself and I have been researching this since 2008. I already was pretty aware when this COVID scam kicked off what their solution was. That is these injections of coarse. During the plan-demic I have learned a lot more and especially about Germ Theory. We must remember it is still a theory because it has never been proven.

There is big big big money based on Germ Theory. So that is why they promote. And you can really put the fear in the people with a so called invisible virus through the MSM. They are doing the same kind of things they did with 911, when there was a so called terrorist hiding in every corner. Instead of this being a war between countries, this is a war on every living, breathing human on this Earth that isn't a part of the 1 percent.

Yeah Harris did...

Dr. Fauci had no problem with the vaccine. The only people that didn't trust it, where Dems and the people that listened to their misinformation and propaganda.

Why did he have to take it on TV? That serves no purpose. He already had it, so he made sure front line folks got it first...he didn't jump in like like Harris and Xiden did, and make a show of it. He took it, and told whoever asked he took it...but wanted to make sure the public, and folks that needed it most got it first.

That's what leaders do.

The CoroNOvirus Reality

According to a January 2021 Forbes Magazine article, Fauci makes the most money a federal employee can make. As an appointed messenger for all things viruses and vaccines, he has a habit of writing one narrative in medical journals, while stating the exact opposite in the media. In this world of duality, double messages, and ā€œBLM,ā€ Fauci identifies as both black and white. It has been written that You Canā€™t Have it Both Ways, However, Fauci believes he can and so he does.

As an appointed authority, Fauci can write one thing in the medical journals and claim the opposite on the world stage, in the media. Why the mixed messages? Because only a few people will ever seek out and read the written message. Most people want their information fed to them, through a tube, directly to their brains. Hence, Tel-A-Vision is called the Boob Tube.

A recently released Fauci Dossier makes it clear that Fauci participated in crimes against humanity using COVID19 terrorism as part of a larger group of corporations and agencies to violate anti-trust laws. This scheme is part of a pattern of programming the masses going back well before the inflow of millions of dollars to NIAID, under Fauci, when HIV was ā€œdiscoveredā€ as a similar threat before it vanished from reality. But donā€™t expect that dossier to go anywhere, as it appears to be ā€˜soft disclosure.ā€™

Read full article:

I didn't know much about Big Pharma and vaccines before 2008. My mom became a nurse a little later in her life, about when I was 18. Around 2008 when she was a nurse for a few years she told me about vaccines. My first thought was like everyone else who is brought up with the propaganda from Big Pharma and men in white suites, I said she was crazy and I laughed at her.

But researching is one thing I love doing so I began to research it for myself and I have been researching this since 2008. I already was pretty aware when this COVID scam kicked off what their solution was. That is these injections of coarse. During the plan-demic I have learned a lot more and especially about Germ Theory. We must remember it is still a theory because it has never been proven.

There is big big big money based on Germ Theory. So that is why they promote. And you can really put the fear in the people with a so called invisible virus through the MSM. They are doing the same kind of things they did with 911, when there was a so called terrorist hiding in every corner. Instead of this being a war between countries, this is a war on every living, breathing human on this Earth that isn't a part of the 1 percent.

So you used to be normal, but now you've "researched" your way into becoming a full blown conspiracy theorist.

So you used to be normal, but now you've "researched" your way into becoming a full blown conspiracy theorist.

Do you have a problem with people researching on how the world works? You know the criminals would not want you researching these things. Are you with the criminals that conspire?

That's what leaders do.

Revisionist Fauci History ^ He said that if the FDA said it was safe and the underlying data looked good - he'd take it. And taking it publicly sends a HUGE message. As Dr Birx said over the weekend, if after we'd lost 100,000 souls we'd acted instead of watching Dear Leader lie, dither and downplay we'd have save hundreds of thousands of lives.

Can you imagine if Donnie had every day encouraged his cult to mask up and social distance? They'd have followed his lead just as they did every other time. MAGA-hats and masks would have been THE look! Sadly, a missed opportunity or he probably would have won the election.

Biden's approval with the Pandemic response is sky high - north of 70%. Rump's was about half that.

Yea - We've seen your "research" in the form of 5 million YouTube videos from questionable sources who know nothing about virology (or "germs" ;-)

The CoroNOvirus Reality

According to a January 2021 Forbes Magazine article, Fauci makes the most money a federal employee can make. As an appointed messenger for all things viruses and vaccines, he has a habit of writing one narrative in medical journals, while stating the exact opposite in the media. In this world of duality, double messages, and ā€œBLM,ā€ Fauci identifies as both black and white. It has been written that You Canā€™t Have it Both Ways, However, Fauci believes he can and so he does.

As an appointed authority, Fauci can write one thing in the medical journals and claim the opposite on the world stage, in the media. Why the mixed messages? Because only a few people will ever seek out and read the written message. Most people want their information fed to them, through a tube, directly to their brains. Hence, Tel-A-Vision is called the Boob Tube.

A recently released Fauci Dossier makes it clear that Fauci participated in crimes against humanity using COVID19 terrorism as part of a larger group of corporations and agencies to violate anti-trust laws. This scheme is part of a pattern of programming the masses going back well before the inflow of millions of dollars to NIAID, under Fauci, when HIV was ā€œdiscoveredā€ as a similar threat before it vanished from reality. But donā€™t expect that dossier to go anywhere, as it appears to be ā€˜soft disclosure.ā€™

Read full article:

Your sources suck and your research sucks. David Martin is a Kook with absolutely NO medical background. ;)

The new video, called ā€œPlandemic: Indoctornation,ā€ offers a more far-reaching conspiratorial take on the pandemic, with an underlying theme that the media canā€™t be trusted. It suggests without proof that the novel coronavirus was man-made and intentionally released.​
The video is heavy on innuendo and features David Martin, a financial analyst and self-help entrepreneur who has a YouTube channel that has pushed some of the same conspiracy theories.
The first installment spread largely on major social media platforms, but many of them ā€” including Facebook and YouTube ā€” removed it for violating policies against harmful misinformation. Filmmaker Mikki Willis ā€” a former model who has claimed on his YouTube channel that the novel coronavirus was ā€œintentionally releasedā€ ā€” has capitalized on that fact, telling viewers in a promotional video that it was ā€œthe most banned documentary of all time.ā€​

That's what leaders do.

Revisionist Fauci History ^ He said that if the FDA said it was safe and the underlying data looked good - he'd take it. And taking it publicly sends a HUGE message. As Dr Birx said over the weekend, if after we'd lost 100,000 souls we'd acted instead of watching Dear Leader lie, dither and downplay we'd have save hundreds of thousands of lives.

Can you imagine if Donnie had every day encouraged his cult to mask up and social distance? They'd have followed his lead just as they did every other time. MAGA-hats and masks would have been THE look! Sadly, a missed opportunity or he probably would have won the election.

Biden's approval with the Pandemic response is sky high - north of 70%. Rump's was about half that.
Wait...these were stories and quotes from the Doctor himself....I didn't write the stories, or make the qiuotes...so not sure what I revised....please provide a quote from him saying what you claim he said.

When did Dr. Birx say anything about the President lying? I'll wait for that quote

I am not sure when the President said not to follow the guidelines? I provided quotes from Dr. Fauci saying he acted when they showed him the data

Do you have a problem with people researching on how the world works? You know the criminals would not want you researching these things. Are you with the criminals that conspire?

Research is fine - But remember the Golden Rule of Research :cool-45:

hZN5HtY5566SEbyCXtkRcUPP78psd28eU1mCsM-Esn6xJdrIlNcisY-kHQB6QPPqyQi4-3-CIE2KPqa3KekpvH45BAxwdDSrGfi__rGIE6kC5RF6cO_uXg9udzzdDUwKb4N7D8LP3ddopcpysQxgp_dXL3N9pIgdbFA
:

Wow, kid. You've gotten really good at this irony thing.

Forum List

Back