Franklin Graham issues a pro-vaccine statement and his fans revolt!

people are free to have their opinions on the vaccine...Lord knows that the left has spread misleading and false information about the vaccine, leading many to be skepitcal. At least Graham isn't pulling a Harris on the public on this message

What "false information" has the left spread about the vaccine? :laugh:
you didn’t hear Harris? she spread distrust and said she wouldn’t get the vaccine

Harris got the vaccine and she didn't spread distrust.

"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif.

As any normal person would do.

Even Trump got a shot in January, of course in secret, didn't want to disappoint/disclose it to his gullible herd.

Do you actually believe she or Trump got the actual injection? :auiqs.jpg: You know the Peasants only get that don't you?

Harris got her shot in front of cameras.

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'
The former president and first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-urges-all-americans

What's not to believe?
RW's TV channel or their god?

And you know what exactly was in the shot? They can easily put a placebo in it. But hey, if you believe that, go for it. :auiqs.jpg: But politicians never lie, do they?:D It is all about selling the poison and they are all bought off and paid for.

Really?

Get a deep cut that requires stitches, do you know what's in that tetanus shot?
They could easily put heroin in it, now you're hooked.
Q NUTS......................................Off the deep end.

I have been researching these things long before your Q Nut strawman.

people are free to have their opinions on the vaccine...Lord knows that the left has spread misleading and false information about the vaccine, leading many to be skepitcal. At least Graham isn't pulling a Harris on the public on this message

you didn’t hear Harris? she spread distrust and said she wouldn’t get the vaccine

"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif.

Even Trump got a shot in January, of course in secret, didn't want to disappoint/disclose it to his gullible herd.

Do you actually believe she or Trump got the actual injection? :auiqs.jpg: You know the Peasants only get that don't you?

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'
The former president and first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House

What's not to believe?

And you know what exactly was in the shot? They can easily put a placebo in it. But hey, if you believe that, go for it. :auiqs.jpg: But politicians never lie, do they?:D It is all about selling the poison and they are all bought off and paid for.

Really?

vaccine ingredients red white

What's not to believe?

Really?

Yeah, it shows, I'm scared now, how am I to enjoy my steak and fries tonight without thinking WTF may have they put in it?

What's not to believe?

Really?

Yeah, it shows, I'm scared now, how am I to enjoy my steak and fries tonight without thinking WTF may have they put in it?

Knowledge is power and once you have knowledge you will no longer live in fear because you know your power.

Yeah Harris did...

Amid growing distrust, Kamala Harris says she won’t take it COVID vaccine if it has President Trump’s support If the urging comes from not public health officials but President Trump, Harris said on the debate stage: “I’m not taking it.”

Trump has supported the vaccine...he freakin' created policies to get in developed...of course he would take it.

What's not to believe?

Really?

Good. A nice chemical cocktail I can chase down with an ice cold beer.............................UNLESS,

WTF are they putting in my beer?

Thanks for ruining dinner.

Yeah Harris did...

Amid growing distrust, Kamala Harris says she won’t take it COVID vaccine if it has President Trump’s support If the urging comes from not public health officials but President Trump, Harris said on the debate stage: “I’m not taking it.”

Trump has supported the vaccine...he freakin' created policies to get in developed...of course he would take it.

More reason to believe she only took a placebo and did it for show for the Medical Cartel and to convince the peasants and slaves to take the mRNA.

What's not to believe?

Really?

Knowledge is power and once you have knowledge you will no longer live in fear because you know your power.

Depends on where you get that knowledge.

What's not to believe?

Really?

Good. A nice chemical cocktail I can chase down with an ice cold beer.............................UNLESS,

WTF are they putting in my beer?

Thanks for ruining dinner.

Nothing but Fluoride in your beer so keep drinking it. It is all in the water anyway and their is no escape from the bi-product of Aluminum companies. You would be a lot healthier though if you knew what was actually going in your body and their are cleanses you can do.

Yeah Harris did...

Harris sure did but also followed up: If public health officials, including Dr. Fauci, say the vaccine is safe, “I’ll be the first to take it,” Harris said Wednesday during the vice presidential debate.

What's not to believe?

Really?

Depends on where you get that knowledge.

The first step to gaining knowledge is turning off the Mainstream Media and actually reading some informative books. You can get plenty for free online at this point.

Yeah Harris did...

Harris sure did but also followed up: If public health officials, including Dr. Fauci, say the vaccine is safe, “I’ll be the first to take it,” Harris said Wednesday during the vice presidential debate.

Dr. Fauci is the highest paid quack there is. He is heavily invested in Big Pharma and he is nothing more then a salesman for big pharma.

Yeah Harris did...

More reason to believe she only took a placebo and did it for show for the Medical Cartel and to convince the peasants and slaves to take the mRNA.

I'll get back to you, time for me to go.
To be continued.

Yeah Harris did...

There is nothing wrong with the vaccine...she simply spread distrust and propaganda about it for political reasons.

She was the first in line to take it when it was available, she jumped in front of front line workers, and elderly.....she knew it was fine, but still lied about it, and spread the mistrust

FAUCI AND COVID 19

In October, 2019 Fauci and his NIAID got $100 million from the Gates Foundation to develop “gene-based” therapies for HIV and sickle cell disease. That means at the time of the first claims of novel coronavirus in Wuhan China, Fauci was still promoting a 35-year fraud around HIV. Fauci is also part of the Gates Foundation cabal. In 2012 Fauci was named one of the five Leadership Council of the Gates Foundation-created Global Vaccine Action Plan.

Yeah Harris did...

There is nothing wrong with the vaccine...she simply spread distrust and propaganda about it for political reasons.

She was the first in line to take it when it was available, she jumped in front of front line workers, and elderly.....she knew it was fine, but still lied about it, and spread the mistrust

“Sensitize Vaccine Recipients To More Severe Disease”

A few other papers have raised concerns as well, for example. A study published in October of 2020 in the International Journal of Clinical Practice states:

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”

Yeah Harris did...

she had a lot of statements about...a lot of double talk... .obviously health officials had to approve it before it was available, and she knew that...but that didn't keep her from her double talk and spreading distrust, prppaganda and conspiracy.

Yeah Harris did...

The ones that are spreading propaganda is the medical cartel themselves. They have trillions of dollars and practically own the MSM and Governments. Your believing the scam while people are trying to tell you the truth.

Yeah Harris did...

The ones that are spreading propaganda is the medical cartel themselves. They have trillions of dollars and practically own the MSM and Governments. Your believing the scam while people are trying to tell you the truth.
The virus isn't a scam.

Yeah Harris did...

she had a lot of statements about...a lot of double talk... .obviously health officials had to approve it before it was available, and she knew that...but that didn't keep her from her double talk and spreading distrust, prppaganda and conspiracy.

It is a conspiracy going all the way back to 1913:

The History of the Pharma Cartel

In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons, Rockefeller uses a trick called “philanthropy”, whereby the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business are used to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donations from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals. These institutions had become missionaries of a new breed of companies: the manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

This was also the time when the first vitamins were discovered. It soon became clear however that these natural molecules had live-saving health benefits and that they were able to prevent many chronic health conditions. The first books appeared with research, subsequently abandoned, about the health benefits of vitamins. These newly discovered molecules had only one disadvantage: they were non-patentable.

Thus, in its first years of existence, the pharmaceutical investment business already faced a mortal threat: vitamins and other micronutrients promoted as public health programs would prohibit the development of any sizable investment business based on patented drugs. The elimination of this unwanted competition from natural micronutrients therefore became a question of life and death for the pharmaceutical business.

The Rockefeller Foundation uses the Spanish flu epidemic – and the media (that it already controlled by this time) – to start a witch-hunt on all forms of medicine that were not covered by its patents.

Within the next 15 years, all medical schools in the U.S., most hospitals and the American Medical Association all essentially became pawns on the chessboard of Rockefeller’s strategy to subjugate the entire health care sector under the monopoly of his pharmaceutical investment business.

Disguised as a “Mother Theresa”, the Rockefeller Foundation was also used to conquer foreign countries and entire continents for the pharmaceutical investment business – just as Rockefeller himself had done a few decades previously with his petrochemical investment business.

On the other side of the Atlantic, in Germany, the first chemical / pharmaceutical cartel is founded in order to compete with Rockefeller’s quest for control of the global drug market. Lead by the German multinationals Bayer, BASF and Hoechst, the I.G. Farben cartel was founded with a total number of employees surpassing 80,000. The race for global control was on.

1929, November 29
The Rockefeller cartel (U.S.A.) and the I.G. Farben cartel (Germany) decided to divide the entire globe into interest spheres – the very same crime Rockefeller had been sentenced for 18 years earlier, when his trust had divided up the U.S. into “interest zones”.

Keep reading:

What is the agenda of the vaxing industry?

MARK PASSIO ROASTS THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA BILL GATES

Forum List

Back