Franklin Graham issues a pro-vaccine statement and his fans revolt!

Funny that YOU are using a Christian to give your beliefs credibility.

Unlike you, I really dont care what others do with the vaccine.

I havent gotten it yet and havent yet decided if I will. It is MY BUSINESS, NOT YOURS

No, I was amused by the reaction of Franklin's Flock. :laugh2:

Vaccines been causing death or injuries for decades. But for some reason they are not concealing these reports like they have done in the past. For some reason that they are secretly releasing them out but pretending that they are trying to concealed these reports.
But since they have put Pres. Trump on the spot. Forcing him to accept these vaccines or else they will put out another bioweapon that will kill many and blame it on Pres. Trump anti-vaccines rhetoric that killed those who has died.
But all vaccines and medications causes some negative effects. It is because it is an unnatural substances that is being put into the body, that the body is trying its best to eliminate these substances. But the hardest substance to come out of the body is mercury.
You cranks always have a video.

Anti-vaxers deserve no place in modern, science-based and civilized society.
To the concentration camps with these heathen!

No, it's just that they shouldn't be allowed in polite company ;-)

Vaccines been causing death or injuries for decades. But for some reason they are not concealing these reports like they have done in the past. For some reason that they are secretly releasing them out but pretending that they are trying to concealed these reports.
But since they have put Pres. Trump on the spot. Forcing him to accept these vaccines or else they will put out another bioweapon that will kill many and blame it on Pres. Trump anti-vaccines rhetoric that killed those who has died.
But all vaccines and medications causes some negative effects. It is because it is an unnatural substances that is being put into the body, that the body is trying its best to eliminate these substances. But the hardest substance to come out of the body is mercury.

Personally, haven't had the flu since 1990 when I started getting an annual flu shot. And I've never experienced a negative effect from a vaccine and I've had dozens if not hundreds. Do share your negative effects with the class! :)

Last edited:

Personally, haven't had the flu since 1990 when I started getting an annual flu shot. And I've never experienced a negative effect from a vaccine and I've had dozens if not hundreds. Do share your negative effects with the class! :)
When I was a child. Doctors encouraged parents to do not give their children medication unless it is very necessarily. But to give the body a chance to build up an immunity so that we will not be re-infected. The doctors and nurses used to come visit our schools to teach us all about colds and flus viruses. They used to say that the best way to fight off infections is by being on a proper diet. That we should stay away from dairy products and sweets. It is because consuming those products increases the phlegm in our bodies which that is not good.
But when we caught the flu, our dad just gives us some type of laxative like Black Draught syrup, Father John cough syrup or castor oil. And if a headache,, he will give us an aspirin.
My dad used to say that the laxatives were to clean our guts. But now that medical researchers are finding out that most flus or colds are due to an imbalance gut microbes. And that is why we have to buy over the counter enzymes supplements to repair our stomach flora.
Today there are a lot of people who has gut problems. That you can tell by how obese they are. which that is a sign of imbalanced gut microbe.
And when I was a child. Obesity was a rarity. The only way if you want to see a big person. That you will have to visit the circus or county fair.

When I was a child. Doctors encouraged parents to do not give their children medication unless it is very necessarily. But to give the body a chance to build up an immunity so that we will not be re-infected. The doctors and nurses used to come visit our schools to teach us all about colds and flus viruses. They used to say that the best way to fight off infections is by being on a proper diet. That we should stay away from dairy products and sweets. It is because consuming those products increases the phlegm in our bodies which that is not good.
But when we caught the flu, our dad just gives us some type of laxative like Black Draught syrup, Father John cough syrup or castor oil. And if a headache,, he will give us an aspirin.
My dad used to say that the laxatives were to clean our guts. But now that medical researchers are finding out that most flus or colds are due to an imbalance gut microbes. And that is why we have to buy over the counter enzymes supplements to repair our stomach flora.
Today there are a lot of people who has gut problems. That you can tell by how obese they are. which that is a sign of imbalanced gut microbe.
And when I was a child. Obesity was a rarity. The only way if you want to see a big person. That you will have to visit the circus or county fair.

You had a lot of crappy doctors and nurses if they advocated against childhood vaccines and certain medicines.

Back in the days, the government tried their best to teach children about the way our immune system works. And how it responds to any foreign invader that penetrate through our system.
But now they have changed the script on us. But I've great memory because I was athletic that my body pushes the trash from out of the body quickly and I eat healthy.

Back in the days, the government tried their best to teach children about the way our immune system works. And how it responds to any foreign invader that penetrate through our system.
But now they have changed the script on us. But I've great memory because I was athletic that my body pushes the trash from out of the body quickly and I eat healthy.

You really shouldn't bother posting your anti-vax videos. They are 100% suspicious in origin.

Billy wasn't my idea of a hero, but he did have credibility and he wasn't a hypocrite.
Exactly. He did a lot of harm to this country, but he realized this and in his own way did what he thought was best to attempt to rectify it.

people are free to have their opinions on the vaccine...Lord knows that the left has spread misleading and false information about the vaccine, leading many to be skepitcal. At least Graham isn't pulling a Harris on the public on this message

What "false information" has the left spread about the vaccine? :laugh:

people are free to have their opinions on the vaccine...Lord knows that the left has spread misleading and false information about the vaccine, leading many to be skepitcal. At least Graham isn't pulling a Harris on the public on this message

you didn’t hear Harris? she spread distrust and said she wouldn’t get the vaccine

You cranks always have a video.

Anti-vaxers deserve no place in modern, science-based and civilized society.

When you actually sit down and do research on the subject, the Anti-Vaxers as you call them have good reasons not to want vaccines. Not to mention Big Pharma and the Vaccine companies do not make money on healthy people.

Gandhi vaccines
"Research" - a few dodgy facebook pages and a heavily edited video more like. Take your hang ups and shove them up your arse.

You have lot to learn about Big Pharma Tommy. I am sorry you are so gullible and naïve.

“Sensitize Vaccine Recipients To More Severe Disease”

A few other papers have raised concerns as well, for example. A study published in October of 2020 in the International Journal of Clinical Practice states:

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”

Far-Right Extremists Move From ‘Stop the Steal’ to Stop the Vaccine

Well DD, our resident anti-vax kooks are in good company! :rofl:

Bashing of the safety and efficacy of vaccines is occurring in chatrooms frequented by all manner of right-wing groups including the Proud Boys; the Boogaloo movement, a loose affiliation known for wanting to spark a second Civil War; and various paramilitary organizations.

I take it you support the Rockefeller family?

The History of the Pharma Cartel

In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons, Rockefeller uses a trick called “philanthropy”, whereby the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business are used to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donations from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals. These institutions had become missionaries of a new breed of companies: the manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

This was also the time when the first vitamins were discovered. It soon became clear however that these natural molecules had live-saving health benefits and that they were able to prevent many chronic health conditions. The first books appeared with research, subsequently abandoned, about the health benefits of vitamins. These newly discovered molecules had only one disadvantage: they were non-patentable.

Thus, in its first years of existence, the pharmaceutical investment business already faced a mortal threat: vitamins and other micronutrients promoted as public health programs would prohibit the development of any sizable investment business based on patented drugs. The elimination of this unwanted competition from natural micronutrients therefore became a question of life and death for the pharmaceutical business.

The Rockefeller Foundation uses the Spanish flu epidemic – and the media (that it already controlled by this time) – to start a witch-hunt on all forms of medicine that were not covered by its patents.

Within the next 15 years, all medical schools in the U.S., most hospitals and the American Medical Association all essentially became pawns on the chessboard of Rockefeller’s strategy to subjugate the entire health care sector under the monopoly of his pharmaceutical investment business.

Disguised as a “Mother Theresa”, the Rockefeller Foundation was also used to conquer foreign countries and entire continents for the pharmaceutical investment business – just as Rockefeller himself had done a few decades previously with his petrochemical investment business.

On the other side of the Atlantic, in Germany, the first chemical / pharmaceutical cartel is founded in order to compete with Rockefeller’s quest for control of the global drug market. Lead by the German multinationals Bayer, BASF and Hoechst, the I.G. Farben cartel was founded with a total number of employees surpassing 80,000. The race for global control was on.

1929, November 29
The Rockefeller cartel (U.S.A.) and the I.G. Farben cartel (Germany) decided to divide the entire globe into interest spheres – the very same crime Rockefeller had been sentenced for 18 years earlier, when his trust had divided up the U.S. into “interest zones”.

Keep reading:

you didn’t hear Harris? she spread distrust and said she wouldn’t get the vaccine

Harris got the vaccine and she didn't spread distrust.

"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif.

As any normal person would do.

Even Trump got a shot in January, of course in secret, didn't want to disappoint/disclose it to his gullible herd.

"I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about. I will not take his word for it," Harris, D-Calif.

Even Trump got a shot in January, of course in secret, didn't want to disappoint/disclose it to his gullible herd.

Do you actually believe she or Trump got the actual injection? :auiqs.jpg: You know the Peasants only get that don't you?

Do you actually believe she or Trump got the actual injection? :auiqs.jpg: You know the Peasants only get that don't you?

Harris got her shot in front of cameras.

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'
The former president and first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House
www.foxnews.com › media › trump-urges-all-americans

What's not to believe?
RW's TV channel or their god?

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'
The former president and first lady Melania Trump received their vaccines privately in January at the White House

What's not to believe?

And you know what exactly was in the shot? They can easily put a placebo in it. But hey, if you believe that, go for it. :auiqs.jpg: But politicians never lie, do they?:D It is all about selling the poison and they are all bought off and paid for.

What's not to believe?

And you know what exactly was in the shot? They can easily put a placebo in it. But hey, if you believe that, go for it. :auiqs.jpg: But politicians never lie, do they?:D It is all about selling the poison and they are all bought off and paid for.

Really?

Get a deep cut that requires stitches, do you know what's in that tetanus shot?
They could easily put heroin in it, now you're hooked.
Q NUTS......................................Off the deep end.

Forum List

Back