France's Disappearing Mosques

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Two articles here, proving on the important stuff, Trump is right. One way to reduce the crime from the invaders in Europe is to ship them to the USA as would crooked Hillary.

France's Disappearing Mosques

French authorities shut down 20 mosques and prayer halls they found to be preaching radical Islamic ideology since December, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Monday.

Police arrest 900 Muslim migrants in England and Wales for “sickening” crimes

Police arrest 900 Muslim migrants in England and Wales for “sickening” crimes

“Shocking police figures released for England and Wales have shown nearly 900 Syrians have been arrested in just one year….officials say the migrants were accused of sickening crimes including rapes and child abuse. Now critics say they are concerned that the thousands of Syrians entering Britain each year under resettlement schemes are being allowed to enter the country unchecked.”

It's getting difficult for me to have sympathy for Europe, the problem is obvious, either deport the animals or you will suffer the consequences

WRONG----mosques ain't goin' anywhere-----20 out of
2500--------it is LESS THAN 1%--------more than 99% of
the mosques in France are still preaching the crap

It's getting difficult for me to have sympathy for Europe, the problem is obvious, either deport the animals or you will suffer the consequences

SHEEEESH sassy-----bite your keyboard!!!!! -----deport to WHERE??? my town is already FULL OF THEM

I am wondering if they do deport them in Obama/Hillary's world they may be deported to the USA.

Hyperbole sells newspaper, expect it in headlines.

SHEEEESH sassy-----bite your keyboard!!!!! -----deport to WHERE??? my town is already FULL OF THEM

The third world shit holes hole they came from. If they can't assimilate and get along then fuck'em

Hyperbole sells newspaper, expect it in headlines.

that's why you READ THE ARTICLE-------in fact---that's why you make note of WHO PUBLISHED IT......

I agree so why make an issue of the headline?

DARLING-----this is a messageboard-----you don't have to worry about SELLING anything-----but you used a very misleading headline as the TITLE OF YOUR THREAD

My city has one Mosque. I seldom see anybody at it. Our Muslims are too busy counting the brown paper bags full of cash they swim in since they have bought up all the convenience stores and gas stations.

The third world shit holes hole they came from. If they can't assimilate and get along then fuck'em
------------------------------- assimilate muslims , its not worth allowing even if it could be done .

------------------------------- assimilate muslims , its not worth allowing even if it could be done .

And it can never be done with some of these animals

And it can never be done with some of these animals

They need secluded back in the Middle East until they learn how to behave in western society. Let them try out China if they want to go somewhere else

I'd rather see em in U.S. funded and protected refugee camps in their country of origin than in my country.
There is no reason to bring them to our shores...unless of course you're Barry.

Forum List

Back