France to Recognise Palestinian State

He is now just another low born muslim after he lost his position and title.

Really? When was that?

There's mah Boy

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

I love it. Its like a perfect microcosm of the over all conflict.

Lets see what flag boy does this time ;--)

OH and Israel rejected this nonsense saying they'll wait for a more SOBER offer in the future.

See
http://news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-rejects-french-ultimatum-palestinian-statehood125009769.html?nhp=1

tumblr_n5blljy1651ry46hlo1_r1_500.gif

FRANCE IS CONTROLLING BY JEWISH
No it's controlled by Muslim savages. Olagh.
Laurent Fabius

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International

Fabius was born in the wealthy 16th arrondissement of Paris, the son of Louise (born Strasburger-Mortimer; 1911–2010) and André Fabius (1908–1984). His parents were from Ashkenazi Jewish families, and converted to Catholicism

He converted to Catholicism. You can't read obviously. Jews are leaving France because it cannot control the Muslim animals it let in.

Laurent Fabius

Fabius was born in the wealthy 16th arrondissement of Paris, the son of Louise (born Strasburger-Mortimer; 1911–2010) and André Fabius (1908–1984). His parents were from Ashkenazi Jewish families, and converted to Catholicism

He converted to Catholicism. You can't read obviously. Jews are leaving France because it cannot control the Muslim animals it let in.

he is lier. he is hidden jew like john kerry
+ you cant change dna with converting .........

Laurent Fabius

One minister is Jewish, so that means France is controlled by Jews? So why does my best friend, who lives in Israel, say that Israel is now full of French Jewish immigrants who have left that country due to anti-Semitism?

Laurent Fabius

One minister is Jewish, so that means France is controlled by Jews? So why does my best friend, who lives in Israel, say that Israel is now full of French Jewish immigrants who have left that country due to anti-Semitism?

One minister who converted to Catholicism. Ha ha ha.

How about a few pictures of Israeli soldiers saving a 14 year old palestinian boy from a bomb vest strapped on him by the Arab terrorists

main-qimg-519d2d675395eeb779db0e98c17251ed

The caption reads

A Fatah group called The Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigade convinced this 14-year-old boy to strap on a suicide vest and explode among some Israelis. When the soldiers noticed something suspicious about him and stopped him, he began to cry. He suddenly decided that he did not want to die.

End Quote

Or we could just look at the film

So until the terrorists develop to a civilized people and stop sending child bombs into Israel I don't think Frances political grand standing is going to have much effect.

Fear the awful Israeli cruelty!

If my dog was that ugly I'd shave its butt and teach it to walk backwards...

I wonder if the French People support their government in this undertaking?

Especially in light of the Paris Muslim Terror Spree of late last year...

The simple fact is that France didn't recognize the pali state. They merely threatened to do so if Israel didn't come to their summit and capitulate.

To think of France's recognition of Palestine as a "threat", shows Israel does not want a peaceful solution.

That's stupid. So if Israel doesn't nogotiate with the beast they'll recognize Palestine?

That's will bring the opposite result. That's basically telling the Palestinians they shouldn't nogotiate anything with Israel to begin with, since anyhow they'll be recognized by france.

That's like telling the bully kid in the kindergarten, "you better stop with the punches, or else.... I'll give you some treats."
Israel is a bully. And like all bully's, Israel will eventually suffer the same fate; Israel will get its ass kicked!

France's recognition is just one more step in that direction.

Care to respond to the actual point I was trying to make?

What's the idea of threatening Israel with negotiation, if anyhow they promise the Palestinian whatever they want?

Several off topic posts and flames have been removed - try to discuss the topic please.

Like I said before:

France had a responsibility to try to keep up efforts to find a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.​

Everyone is recognizing Palestine as part of the defunct two state solution.

Let there be a " Two State Solution " without returning to the 67 Borders and " Right of Return".

ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

This is a point of negotiation to be addressed by the parties to the dispute (Israel 'v' Palestinian).

Like I said before:
France had a responsibility to try to keep up efforts to find a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.​

Let there be a " Two State Solution " without returning to the 67 Borders and " Right of Return".
(COMMENT)

The "Two-State" solution was opposed and rejected by the Arab Higher Committee and Delegation in early 1948. It was a point of dispute in all the wars since. And the "two-State" solution is not a common position held by all Palestinians (maybe not even a majority). The PLO-Negotiation Affairs Department clearly talks about the "Two-State" solution. However the other half of the Unity Government (HAMAS) does not see an Israel in any part of the territory formerly under mandate (HAMAS Policy Position 2012).

This is a matter for the Israelis to decide, once they can get a seat at the Peace Table. A necessary first step.

Most Respectfully,
R

ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

This is a point of negotiation to be addressed by the parties to the dispute (Israel 'v' Palestinian).

Like I said before:

(COMMENT)

The "Two-State" solution was opposed and rejected by the Arab Higher Committee and Delegation in early 1948. It was a point of dispute in all the wars since. And the "two-State" solution is not a common position held by all Palestinians (maybe not even a majority). The PLO-Negotiation Affairs Department clearly talks about the "Two-State" solution. However the other half of the Unity Government (HAMAS) does not see an Israel in any part of the territory formerly under mandate (HAMAS Policy Position 2012).

This is a matter for the Israelis to decide, once they can get a seat at the Peace Table. A necessary first step.

Most Respectfully,
R
However the other half of the Unity Government (HAMAS) does not see an Israel in any part of the territory formerly under mandate​

Indeed, and Israel does not want that up for debate.

ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Like I said before:

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
However the other half of the Unity Government (HAMAS) does not see an Israel in any part of the territory formerly under mandate​

Indeed, and Israel does not want that up for debate.

What should be up for debate? That Israel should not exist in any part of the former Palestine Mandate?

Forum List

Back