France to Recognise Palestinian State

Hey hey, Inhumanity in the house

Israel.gif

So yeah, completely and 100% a political ploy to try and force Israel to accept the Paris summit offer. Personally I don't Israel should bother given the stipulated preconditions.

Israel has always wanted a genuine peace agreement with the Palestinians and on each occasion has been knocked back.

The Palestinians don't want peace but all of Israel!

In any case, how is peace possible, when Palestinian terrorists are trained from birth to hate and kill Jews everyday?

The pressure from its Muslim population is evident in this ridiculous decision from France.

France was a great nation, but look at it now - pathetic!
And you're a fucking liar!

If the Israeli's wanted peace:
  • they would end the occupation and blockade
  • they would stop breaking all the ceasefires
  • they would stop treating the Pals like they are sub-human
  • they would stop trashing the Pals 24/7
  • they would stop their illegal settlement activity
  • they would stop shooting at their fishermen and farmers
Israel will eventually do all those things, as France's recognition is showing us. One after another, country after country, will be doing what France has said it will do.

Israel's only options are:
  1. do this voluntarily
  2. or be forced to

Israel has always wanted a genuine peace agreement with the Palestinians and on each occasion has been knocked back.

The Palestinians don't want peace but all of Israel!

In any case, how is peace possible, when Palestinian terrorists are trained from birth to hate and kill Jews everyday?

The pressure from its Muslim population is evident in this ridiculous decision from France.

France was a great nation, but look at it now - pathetic!
And you're a fucking liar!

If the Israeli's wanted peace:
  • they would end the occupation and blockade
  • they would stop breaking all the ceasefires
  • they would stop treating the Pals like they are sub-human
  • they would stop trashing the Pals 24/7
  • they would stop their illegal settlement activity
  • they would stop shooting at their fishermen and farmers
Israel will eventually do all those things, as France's recognition is showing us. One after another, country after country, will be doing what France has said it will do.

Israel's only options are:
  1. do this voluntarily
  2. or be forced to

You might want to discuss your anger issues with a professional at some point there Billo.

The simple truth is that France hasn't recognized A palestinian state they are just threatening to if Israel won't come to the table. As I said Israel has no obligation to respond to empty threats.

You might want to discuss your anger issues with a professional at some point there Billo.
I'm not angry, I actually enjoy telling you to go fuck yourself. Treating trolls (such as yourself) like garbage, is my Disneyland.

The simple truth is that France hasn't recognized A palestinian state they are just threatening to if Israel won't come to the table. As I said Israel has no obligation to respond to empty threats.
That has nothing to do with my post, so why were you responding to it?

Its a respect thing. The moderators have asked us to keep it on track and try and mention the OP topic in every post so yeah. Respect, not something you might be familiar with.

Secondly your profanity only embarasses yourself and shows the weakness of your argument. Although had there been an intelligent rebuttal I'm not sure you could have personally formulated it.

The simple fact is that France didn't recognize the pali state. They merely threatened to do so if Israel didn't come to their summit and capitulate.

Fat chance

Cheers

Israel.gif

I'm not angry, I actually enjoy telling you to go fuck yourself. Treating trolls (such as yourself) like garbage, is my Disneyland.

That has nothing to do with my post, so why were you responding to it?

Its a respect thing. The moderators have asked us to keep it on track and try and mention the OP topic in every post so yeah. Respect, not something you might be familiar with.

Secondly your profanity only embarasses yourself and shows the weakness of your argument. Although had there been an intelligent rebuttal I'm not sure you could have personally formulated it.

The simple fact is that France didn't recognize the pali state. They merely threatened to do so if Israel didn't come to their summit and capitulate.

Fat chance

Cheers

Israel.gif
France hasn't learned that the crocodile will eventually eat you as well. I guess they didn't learn their lesson in the Paris attacks a few months ago.

That's stupid. So if Israel doesn't nogotiate with the beast they'll recognize Palestine?

That's will bring the opposite result. That's basically telling the Palestinians they shouldn't nogotiate anything with Israel to begin with, since anyhow they'll be recognized by france.

That's like telling the bully kid in the kindergarten, "you better stop with the punches, or else.... I'll give you some treats."

Like I said before:

France had a responsibility to try to keep up efforts to find a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.​

Everyone is recognizing Palestine as part of the defunct two state solution.

And by doing so it sends the wrong message to the Palestinians who see it as support for their violence and terrorism. What the world should do is withdraw support for Palestine until they agree to meet and talk peace and mutual borders. A refusal to do so would result in a withdrawal of all aid to Palestine, including that coming through UNWRA

Like I said before:

France had a responsibility to try to keep up efforts to find a two-state solution between Israel and the Palestinians.​

And by doing so it sends the wrong message to the Palestinians who see it as support for their violence and terrorism. What the world should do is withdraw support for Palestine until they agree to meet and talk peace and mutual borders. A refusal to do so would result in a withdrawal of all aid to Palestine, including that coming through UNWRA
FRANCE IS CONTROLLING BY JEWISH
No it's controlled by Muslim savages. Olagh.
Laurent Fabius

Minister of Foreign Affairs and International

Fabius was born in the wealthy 16th arrondissement of Paris, the son of Louise (born Strasburger-Mortimer; 1911–2010) and André Fabius (1908–1984). His parents were from Ashkenazi Jewish families, and converted to Catholicism

So were Christians and not Jews, unless you are saying that Jew is a race ? You can keep coming up with these immature reports as they will result in ten times as many reports showing how muslims are violent and teach terrorism. I will start with Lord Ahmed who threatened to invade the House of Lords with 750,000 extremist muslims if they allowed the film Fitnah to be shown. He is now just another low born muslim after he lost his position and title.

Humanity posted this about 2 weeks ago.
Must be dementia.

Did I?

Wow, I must have looked into my crystal ball and seen this eh...

Source: Reuters - Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:51 GMT

Indee has lost the plot and... oh wait... that was YEARS ago!! :cuckoo:

Want to have a chat with a professional about dementia Indee... Maybe they can help you with your zionutism too!!!

Not really as every day the date on wire reports changes, the date of the actual event is elsewhere on the report.

France is a beautiful nation. When I was in Yellowstone last season I met a really nice couple, one Israeli and the other French and they were great. We had many a campfire party with people from all nations.

If France is being pressured into this or using it as a ploy to try and slow the terrorist activities its a good example of why the Arab Muslims have kept up the terrorism. Some people will cave in eventually. Sad but true.

Even so its still just a token move.

Yes, I love....well loved France! My fab country in the world.... before the Islamic hordes took over.

I hope and pray these Sharia Law savages will not completely destroy that beautiful country from within out. :(

Ever been to France? Ever spent more than a weeks holiday in France?

The "Islamic hoardes" you speak of...? Well, I didn't see them a week ago when I was in France and I know enough French people to know that they will never let that happen...

It's YOUR Islamophobia and racism that has these thoughts...

It's all in YOUR head...

Just like your hatred of the Jews as I found this from over 2 years ago

French MPs recognise Palestine as state

While the vote is non-binding, Paris has in the past already made known that it plans to recognise a Palestinian nation "when the time comes", arguing that a two-state solution to the Middle East conflict logically implies recognition of Palestine.

So it is very old news indeed

Like I said before:

Laurent Fabius

Fabius was born in the wealthy 16th arrondissement of Paris, the son of Louise (born Strasburger-Mortimer; 1911–2010) and André Fabius (1908–1984). His parents were from Ashkenazi Jewish families, and converted to Catholicism

So were Christians and not Jews, unless you are saying that Jew is a race ? You can keep coming up with these immature reports as they will result in ten times as many reports showing how muslims are violent and teach terrorism. I will start with Lord Ahmed who threatened to invade the House of Lords with 750,000 extremist muslims if they allowed the film Fitnah to be shown. He is now just another low born muslim after he lost his position and title.

YES IT IS.

Token move or yet another nail in the coffin of zionist Israel...

Israel may tighten their iron fist grip on Gaza and the Palestinian people...

The rest of the world is getting sick and tired of Israel... That IS fact...

Israel needs to fit in with modern societies or face yet another backlash...

It's that simple!

As I have proven using truthful links and sources Israel is actually releasing the grip it has on gaza. This just shows that even being aware of this you carry on telling LIES about Israel and the Jews because you are consumed with psychopathic hatred and an irrational fear phobia of all thins related to Judaism. What you would refer to as JUDEOPHOBIA

Like I said before:

Laurent Fabius

YES IT IS.

Then your comments in regard to the Jews are racist

Humanity posted this about 2 weeks ago.
Must be dementia.

Did I?

Wow, I must have looked into my crystal ball and seen this eh...

Source: Reuters - Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:51 GMT

Indee has lost the plot and... oh wait... that was YEARS ago!! :cuckoo:

Want to have a chat with a professional about dementia Indee... Maybe they can help you with your zionutism too!!!

Not really as every day the date on wire reports changes, the date of the actual event is elsewhere on the report.

What was the actual date then Phoney?

Forum List

Back