France Raids Mosques… What They Found Inside Proves TRUMP IS RIGHT!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Political Insider ^ | 07/16/2016 | Kosar

"They have shut down three mosques and have raided more than 2,300 homes."

17i7dr.jpg

• Banned
Islam, the most violent cult the planet has ever known... Lol

17i7dr.jpg

Why didn't you say that this story is from December of last year?
I'm sorry...Let me fix it BECAUSE you are going to see the EXACT SAME SHIT from the Manchurian muslim on THIS France attack!!!!!!

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

Right... Obama was responsible for the truck driver. Obviously. And Clinton gave us NAFTA which allowed a bizillian Mexican and Canadian truck drivers on our highways. I wonder how many Americans have been killed by them?

• Banned

17i7dr.jpg

I'm sorry...Let me fix it BECAUSE you are going to see the EXACT SAME SHIT from the Manchurian muslim on THIS France attack!!!!!!

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

Right... Obama was responsible for the truck driver. Obviously. And Clinton gave us NAFTA which allowed a bizillian Mexican and Canadian truck drivers on our highways. I wonder how many Americans have been killed by them?

What the fuck are you talking about?...After Charlie Hebdo, all the Mulatto could do was RANT about GUN CONTROL instead of FUCKING muslim control.... NOW where is his rant about TRUCKS?....Tell me fucking genius, how many Mexican and Canadian truck drivers go PLOWING through crowds of innocent people yelling out the window..."Allah Snackbar???" Do you leftist scumbags have a contest to see who can post the most idiotic post for the day?

What on earth have the French done to the middle east to deserve this????

Soft targets...ONLY the criminals and a few police have a GUN.... The whole country is effectively a GUN FREE ZONE, and you know how much these muslim terrorist LOVE gun free zones!

Exactly. As far as I can tell, the French fought bravely in WWI, sacrificing a very large portion of their best men, leaving only the pathetic cowards to populate their nation. Since then, they've been a nation infested by cheese-eating surrender monkeys. By WWII, Hitler's troops were able to just walk in and claim France without any resistance.

Adolf_Hitler_in_Paris_1940.jpg
German-Banner-On-Eiffel-Tower.jpg

17i7dr.jpg

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?...After Charlie Hebdo, all the Mulatto could do was RANT about GUN CONTROL instead of FUCKING muslim control.... NOW where is his rant about TRUCKS?....Tell me fucking genius, how many Mexican and Canadian truck drivers go PLOWING through crowds of innocent people yelling out the window..."Allah Snackbar???" Do you leftist scumbags have a contest to see who can post the most idiotic post for the day?

I don't know. Do "we"? Are my posts any dumber than you cut and pasting that Obama let the world down? I think not. I doubt Obama gives a shit about Muslim terrorists. In that he and I agree. We elected Bush. He is the one that pissed off the Muslims . I take some responsibility. I voted for him twice. More than that I vocally supported him. Boy...was I stupid!

How many neo cons and asshats like you have the guts to admit we screwed the pooch by invading Iraq? Nary a one of you. You ALL blame Obama. And you call me stupid. Maybe so but at least I'm honest. Something you have never been.

17i7dr.jpg

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

I don't know. Do "we"? Are my posts any dumber than you cut and pasting that Obama let the world down? I think not. I doubt Obama gives a shit about Muslim terrorists. In that he and I agree. We elected Bush. He is the one that pissed off the Muslims . I take some responsibility. I voted for him twice. More than that I vocally supported him. Boy...was I stupid!

How many neo cons and asshats like you have the guts to admit we screwed the pooch by invading Iraq? Nary a one of you. You ALL blame Obama. And you call me stupid. Maybe so but at least I'm honest. Something you have never been.
Well, you called yourself what most of us think about you...I quote "Boy...was I stupid!"

17i7dr.jpg

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

I hafta agree about the stupid way he always gets around to gun control. Fortunately nobody pays any attention to him anymore.

17i7dr.jpg

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

Bush is only the latest, and if it weren't him they would have blamed someone else. The pressure on the leaders of the various Middle Eastern countries needed to get their young people involved in a war somewhere. It was only a matter of time. And all of it can be laid at the feet of the British bureaucrats drawing their stupid lines on maps after the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WWI. They didn't bother to make sure they weren't mingling tribes and religious sects. That is the ultimate cause of all of this misery we are experiencing today.

17i7dr.jpg

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

I hafta agree about the stupid way he always gets around to gun control. Fortunately nobody pays any attention to him anymore.

He'll do more damage now that he's only got about 180 days left....

a

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

Well, you called yourself what most of us think about you...I quote "Boy...was I stupid!"

THAT hardly makes you honest. I'm sure that hardly concerns you in the least.

a

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

Honestly the whole bunch of you ANTI-AMERICANS mean nothing to me...you are all too fucking stupid to understand the political facts!

obama-press_3161834k.jpg

Bush is only the latest, and if it weren't him they would have blamed someone else. The pressure on the leaders of the various Middle Eastern countries needed to get their young people involved in a war somewhere. It was only a matter of time. And all of it can be laid at the feet of the British bureaucrats drawing their stupid lines on maps after the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WWI. They didn't bother to make sure they weren't mingling tribes and religious sects. That is the ultimate cause of all of this misery we are experiencing today.

Hey! If I wanted some actual history I would google it Sport! Thanks but no thanks. Those ships and drones have sailed. Now we are all in denial. All I am doing really is nay saying about terror. The concern is so humorous. Nobody said a peep when "blowback" was brought up several decades ago. Now everybody is so shocked!!!

a

Honestly the whole bunch of you ANTI-AMERICANS mean nothing to me...you are all too fucking stupid to understand the political facts!

Right... You have all the God Damned sense. YOUR name calling is way past lame Sparky. Lying USED to be ANTI-AMERICAN. Now it's the only game in town.

Forum List

Back