France closed some mosques, discovered 334 weapons of war, jihadist videos and rifles

France's problems have only just begun. The damage is already done. This will only anger Muslims and create more radicals. France's problems began when it allowed its Left to dismantle its Immigration System. The same can be said for most of Western Europe. The only question for Americans now is, will they allow their Left to continue dismantling their Immigration System?

People like G won't be happy until we're under Sharia....

Yeah, these are very dangerous times. There's no hope for France at this point. These kinds of moves will only end up creating more radicals there. The damage is already done.

It all started with allowing their Left to destroy their Immigration System. And sadly, the American Left is doing the same thing. Hopefully it can be stopped. But it's gonna take bold brave leadership.

We need to halt immigration until we get a handle on what is going on.... look at the pictures of the so-called refugees.... it's mostly young males. Something is horribly wrong. The pants shitters like G will just have to get over themselves.

Restore the law and secure our border. I'll only vote for candidates who propose doing that.

G's a fucking coward who thinks if you just give in to your enemy they'll leave you alone.

“An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.”
I'm so sorry you are too retarded to engage in anything more than drivel. I hope they come up with a cure.

We need to halt immigration until we get a handle on what is going on.... look at the pictures of the so-called refugees.... it's mostly young males. Something is horribly wrong. The pants shitters like G will just have to get over themselves.
:lol:

Oh, look how cute you are, using my pants shitters expression. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just another example of how brainless you are, incapable of coming up with an original thought.

All you do is parrot shit you are fed from your favorite ministry of propaganda, like that "mostly young males are coming" crock of shit.

Sometimes a family is only able to scratch up enough money to finance one family member's escape. That family member then gets a job in the new country and sends back cash to finance the rest of the family's escape. Those young males you are so frightened of have a better chance of getting employment, because we all know bigoted assholes like you jump at your own shadows and freak out at the mere sight of a woman wearing a burqa. What chance does she have of getting a job all alone in a strange country?

God, you really do need to change your pants. The stench is getting really bad.

G's a fucking coward who thinks if you just give in to your enemy they'll leave you alone.

I'm so sorry you are too retarded to engage in anything more than drivel. I hope they come up with a cure.

This won't save France. In fact, it's only gonna radicalize more Muslms there. The damage is already done. The Left already destroyed its Immigration System. The French People will just have to suffer and endure.

Oh, look how cute you are, using my pants shitters expression. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Just another example of how brainless you are, incapable of coming up with an original thought.

All you do is parrot shit you are fed from your favorite ministry of propaganda, like that "mostly young males are coming" crock of shit.

Sometimes a family is only able to scratch up enough money to finance one family member's escape. That family member then gets a job in the new country and sends back cash to finance the rest of the family's escape. Those young males you are so frightened of have a better chance of getting employment, because we all know bigoted assholes like you jump at your own shadows and freak out at the mere sight of a woman wearing a burqa. What chance does she have of getting a job all alone in a strange country?

Then get your nose outta my backside!!!

What's retarded is to see the obvious but be too cowardly to acknowledge it in the name of PC.

YO VERN

ARE AMERICAN SOUTHERN BAPTISTS, METHODISTS, CATHOLICS AND MEMBER OF OTHER RELIGIONS ALLOWED TO BEAR ARMS FOR A LAWFUL PURPOSE?

DO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE?

I think the jihadist videos and weapons of war were the red flags.

Yes, there is a presumption of innocence, but in France, citizens aren't allowed to have the arsenal that the mosque was stockpiling. Getting caught in possession of illegal items will get you in big trouble.

In this country, Obama can kill citizens if he suspects them of terrorism. No presumption of innocence there. Cops are confiscating people's bank accounts and property just for suspicion of being a drug dealer. No arrest, no charges and no trial. Just doling out the punishment, which is taking away the person's money or property. No presumption of innocence there.

YO VERN

ARE AMERICAN SOUTHERN BAPTISTS, METHODISTS, CATHOLICS AND MEMBER OF OTHER RELIGIONS ALLOWED TO BEAR ARMS FOR A LAWFUL PURPOSE?

Yes, there is a presumption of innocence, but in France, citizens aren't allowed to have the arsenal that the mosque was stockpiling. Getting caught in possession of illegal items will get you in big trouble.

In this country, Obama can kill citizens if he suspects them of terrorism. No presumption of innocence there. Cops are confiscating people's bank accounts and property just for suspicion of being a drug dealer. No arrest, no charges and no trial. Just doling out the punishment, which is taking away the person's money or property. No presumption of innocence there.

AND WE SHOULD CELEBRATE TYRANNY AND THE DISPENSATION OF DUE PROCESS OF LAW REQUIREMENTS BECAUSE

YO VERN

AND WE SHOULD CELEBRATE TYRANNY AND THE DISPENSATION OF DUE PROCESS OF LAW REQUIREMENTS BECAUSE

'Security.'

YO VERN

'Security.'

HOW CAN THE VERY PEOPLE WHO MAKES US INSECURED PROVIDE SECURITY?!?!?!?!?!?

YO VERN

'Security.'

HOW CAN THE VERY PEOPLE WHO MAKES US INSECURED PROVIDE SECURITY?!?!?!?!?!?

I think some of our very wise Founding Fathers had something to say on the issue. Too bad so many Americans are fat and thoroughly dumbed-down. They'll do whatever the State tells em is for 'their own good.'

France closed 3 mosques so far and more might be closed soon. They went through them and found jihadist tracts, jihadist videos, rifles, ammunition and 334 weapons of war.

Yup, just your peaceful neighorhood mosques.

We know that many of the terrorists here in this country often attended mosques, one run by a known radical Imam.

If churches were supplying people like the Colorado shooters with weapons and videos on how to attack Planned Parenthoods, I bet the left would call for all churches to be inspected and shut down if they had such material. Since it's mosques, they will say it's an infringement on their religious freedom.

Britain's Express has reported that terrorists are reaching out to the Syrian refugees and trying to blend in with them. But Obama assures us that the same vetting process that allowed other terrorists to enter our country will catch any bad guys among the refugees.

"The IB Times reports that when it is all said and done, 160 mosques may be closed by French authorities:

According to official figures and our discussions with the interior ministry, between 100 and 160 more mosques will be closed because they are run illegally without proper licences, they preach hatred, or use takfiri speech."

Speisa reports that local officials say the number of weapons they’ve uncovered has been "staggering." As one police official told them:

"In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year."

Besides exporting jihad and using mosques as arsenals, there’s something else they’re trying to do.

Britain’s Express reports that terrorists are trying to reach out to or blend in with the sea of refugees leaving the Middle East:

"Officials said they have encountered at least 100 cases in which extremists have tried to establish contact with refugees. Those fleeing war and hunger in Syria and other parts of the Middle East, are allegedly being lured by rides, food, and shelter, as well as help with translation and traditional Muslim clothing.""

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/490656-france-closes-3-mosques-and-what-they-find-inside-is-very-concerning/?author=vt&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=terror&utm_term=ijamerica

YO VERN

You wont find weapons stashes in those churches.... You half -wit :slap:

Do the government keep weapons in office buildings or in armories?

You zionut dumbfuck.

Do you speak English boy? The weapons stashes are in mosques, not Churches

SO?

.Do you want me to translate the post into Hebrew?

/

go right ahead

Then get your nose outta my backside!!!

He was only trying to get in your face.

Do you speak English boy? The weapons stashes are in mosques, not Churches
======

Geesh this place has more dumbfucks that any other board I have ever been on.

A mosque is a Muslim church you dumbfuck.

a mosque is a mosque
You are being redirected...

Islamic State hides heavy weaponry at mosques and occupied churches

You are being redirected

Robert Spencer is an anti-"islamofascist" provocateur

Robert Spencer is a catholic person of Turkish background. Catholics from Turkey lived under the filth of a ---as shariah shitholes go-----a relatively moderate versionof the stink of shariah shit. His family legacy provides for him a good perspective of that which is the stink of islam

France closed 3 mosques so far and more might be closed soon. They went through them and found jihadist tracts, jihadist videos, rifles, ammunition and 334 weapons of war.

Yup, just your peaceful neighorhood mosques.

We know that many of the terrorists here in this country often attended mosques, one run by a known radical Imam.

If churches were supplying people like the Colorado shooters with weapons and videos on how to attack Planned Parenthoods, I bet the left would call for all churches to be inspected and shut down if they had such material. Since it's mosques, they will say it's an infringement on their religious freedom.

Britain's Express has reported that terrorists are reaching out to the Syrian refugees and trying to blend in with them. But Obama assures us that the same vetting process that allowed other terrorists to enter our country will catch any bad guys among the refugees.

"The IB Times reports that when it is all said and done, 160 mosques may be closed by French authorities:

According to official figures and our discussions with the interior ministry, between 100 and 160 more mosques will be closed because they are run illegally without proper licences, they preach hatred, or use takfiri speech."

Speisa reports that local officials say the number of weapons they’ve uncovered has been "staggering." As one police official told them:

"In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year."

Besides exporting jihad and using mosques as arsenals, there’s something else they’re trying to do.

Britain’s Express reports that terrorists are trying to reach out to or blend in with the sea of refugees leaving the Middle East:

"Officials said they have encountered at least 100 cases in which extremists have tried to establish contact with refugees. Those fleeing war and hunger in Syria and other parts of the Middle East, are allegedly being lured by rides, food, and shelter, as well as help with translation and traditional Muslim clothing.""

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/12/490656-france-closes-3-mosques-and-what-they-find-inside-is-very-concerning/?author=vt&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=terror&utm_term=ijamerica

YO VERN

You wont find weapons stashes in those churches.... You half -wit :slap:

You certainly won't.

Though the congregation are frequently armed.

Not in anticipation of blowing up schools, mind you, but in anticipation of being targeted by jihadists and anti-Christian nuts.

Forum List

Back