France closed some mosques, discovered 334 weapons of war, jihadist videos and rifles

The way the pants shitters are curled up in the fetal position, you'd think it was their house that was attacked.

France was attacked.

Has France pissed themselves? Nope. They are still taking in refugees. Hollande has more testosterone than Trump and all his worshippers put together. :lol:

2d0zwif.jpg

These rubes. I just served them some shit from my pants and they ate it.

2drw51u.jpg

You want some Freedom Fries with that?

YO VERN

ARE AMERICAN SOUTHERN BAPTISTS, METHODISTS, CATHOLICS AND MEMBER OF OTHER RELIGIONS ALLOWED TO BEAR ARMS FOR A LAWFUL PURPOSE?

DO THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE?

You wont find weapons stashes in those churches.... You half -wit :slap:

Do the government keep weapons in office buildings or in armories?

You zionut dumbfuck.

Do you speak English boy? The weapons stashes are in mosques, not Churches

SO?

.Do you want me to translate the post into Hebrew?

/

go right ahead

ื”ืืื”ืžืžืฉืœื” ืœืฉืžื•ืจ ืขืœ ื ืฉืงื‘ื‘ื ื™ื™ื ื™

ืžืฉืจื“ื™ื ืื•ื‘ืžื—ืกื ื™ื ?

ืืชื” ืžืฉื“ืจื•ืช ืฆื™ื•ื ื•ืช dumbfuck .

You wont find weapons stashes in those churches.... You half -wit :slap:

You zionut dumbfuck.

SO?

/

go right ahead

No wonder Puerto Rico is bankrupt, too many lazy idiots like you there...Do you work? or just live off government subsidies?

You zionut dumbfuck.

SO?

/

go right ahead

No wonder Puerto Rico is bankrupt, too many lazy idiots like you there...Do you work? or just live off government subsidies?

HAVE I TOUCHED A NERVE?

PUERTORICANS NEVER ASKED TO BE PART OF THE US NOR TO BE AMERICANS CITIZENS. BUT IN 1898 WE WERE TO TOLD DEAL WITH IT.

IN 1935 THE US DECLARED BANKRUPTCY FOR THE FIRST TIME SO AMERICANS, YOU EXCLUDED OF COURSE, CAN NOT TAKE A HOLIER-THAN- THOU ATTITUDE.

Some idiot keeps repeating that France is still taking in refugees. What the idiot should be saying is that the French GOVERNMENT is still allowing refugees into France. The French however are increasingly frustrated with the assholes running their government and are moving to elect a far right government.

The French are fed-up and are increasingly voting far right. Sad but true.

SO?

/

go right ahead

HAVE I TOUCHED A NERVE?

PUERTORICANS NEVER ASKED TO BE PART OF THE US NOR TO BE AMERICANS CITIZENS. BUT IN 1898 WE WERE TO TOLD DEAL WITH IT.

IN 1935 THE US DECLARED BANKRUPTCY FOR THE FIRST TIME SO AMERICANS, YOU EXCLUDED OF COURSE, CAN NOT TAKE A HOLIER-THAN- THOU ATTITUDE.

They suck off the federal government and they are still bankrupt, so much so that thousands are moving to Florida. You can vote yourself independence if you like, but you wont do that either. How would you survive? with losers like you setting on your ass

Some idiot keeps repeating that France is still taking in refugees. What the idiot should be saying is that the French GOVERNMENT is still allowing refugees into France. The French however are increasingly frustrated with the assholes running their government and are moving to elect a far right government.

The French are fed-up and are increasingly voting far right. Sad but true.

A link:

"โ€œItโ€™s a feeling that we come across in many of our studies, both qualitative and quantitative,โ€ said Franรงois Miquet-Marty, a sociologist and pollster for Viavoice. โ€œFrench people have lost respect for diplomas and brilliant careers, because they have the feeling that such trappings no longer mean that the person can bring political results.โ€"
Le Pen's revolt against France's political class

The way the pants shitters are curled up in the fetal position, you'd think it was their house that was attacked.

France was attacked.

Has France pissed themselves? Nope. They are still taking in refugees. Hollande has more testosterone than Trump and all his worshippers put together. :lol:

2d0zwif.jpg

These rubes. I just served them some shit from my pants and they ate it.

2drw51u.jpg

You want some Freedom Fries with that?

:poop::poop::poop:

SO?

/

go right ahead

HAVE I TOUCHED A NERVE?

They suck off the federal government and they are still bankrupt, so much so that thousands are moving to Florida. You can vote yourself independence if you like, but you wont do that either. How would you survive? with losers like you setting on your ass

I KNOW YOU ARE BITTER BECAUSE I HAVE INTELLECTUALLY KICKED YOUR ZIONUT ASS IN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS.

I DON'T RECALL CONGRESS STATING THAT THEY WOULD GRANT PR ITS INDEPENDENCE IF REQUESTED.

BUT , BE THAT AS IT MAY I WILL CONTINUE TO CRITICIZE ZIONISM AS A CONTINUING CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

go right ahead

HAVE I TOUCHED A NERVE?

I KNOW YOU ARE BITTER BECAUSE I HAVE INTELLECTUALLY KICKED YOUR ZIONUT ASS IN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS.

I DON'T RECALL CONGRESS STATING THAT THEY WOULD GRANT PR ITS INDEPENDENCE IF REQUESTED.

BUT , BE THAT AS IT MAY I WILL CONTINUE TO CRITICIZE ZIONISM AS A CONTINUING CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

probably true-----I do not remember anyone saying that PR was on the verge of independence-----but I do recall way back ----when I was a kid----some discussion
about PR independence and the fact that the residents of PR did not WANT IT----it had something to do with welfare-----instant welfare on arrival. I did not grow up with biases --------my parents were not into it----but I had neighbors who called a family down the street "SPANISH"--------which to me meant they came from SPAIN--------I found out that they were from Puerto Rico so I asked my mom----
why do people say they are "SPANISH" when they are really "PUERTO RICAN"-----she said "because some people think it is not nice to call a person "Puerto rican" -----I was mystified. Your anti-Semitism comes from your catechism whore

I am speaking as a vehement anti-Islamist when I say that in reality, terrorist attacks in Europe are extremely rare and the number of deaths so far has been quite minimal. Islamism is another matter, and I have no doubt that a great many violent crimes are being committed by Muslims under the auspices of Islamic doctrine. But take a quick look at this website for the British "Legion Martial Arts Club". Legion Martial Arts Club

If this were a Muslim or Arabic group you'd think "holy shxt, those men are jihadists and terrorists in training", but they're not Arabs and they're not Muslims. They're white, and the Legion Martial Arts Club if you read any of the information they present is clearly a white supremacist group with a Fascist ideology. So don't forget, not all the loons and thugs in Europe are Muslims.

I am speaking as a vehement anti-Islamist when I say that in reality, terrorist attacks in Europe are extremely rare and the number of deaths so far has been quite minimal. Islamism is another matter, and I have no doubt that a great many violent crimes are being committed by Muslims under the auspices of Islamic doctrine. But take a quick look at this website for the British "Legion Martial Arts Club". Legion Martial Arts Club

If this were a Muslim or Arabic group you'd think "holy shxt, those men are jihadists and terrorists in training", but they're not Arabs and they're not Muslims. They're white, and the Legion Martial Arts Club if you read any of the information they present is clearly a white supremacist group with a Fascist ideology. So don't forget, not all the loons and thugs in Europe are Muslims.

are you trying to make a point? If so what is it? I have never encountered
anyone in the world who claimed that "all loons and thugs in Europe are Muslims"

go right ahead

HAVE I TOUCHED A NERVE?

Look we have another Nazi that thinks using the term zionut will not get them seen as a RACIST. We have one on the IP board that brags about kicking ass as well, right after he has been shown to be a complete moron. Why do you RACIST NAZI SCUM invent new words all the time instead of using such words as Jew for the Jews, or would that show your real RACISM and NAZI agenda

I never came across any person who expressed the idea "all the loons and thugs in
Europe are muslims."

Forum List

Back