France and Britain at odds over how to stop illegal migrant boats

France takes far more refugees than the UK. In fact, the UK is listed as 14th in the table for taking refugees. And this despite being one of the more enthusiastic warmongers in Europe.
Maybe Britain is full.
Britain takes official refugees, from official UNHCR camps, is my guess.
Some people call migrants who pay people-smugglers..."queue-jumpers".
Everything changed after Islamic terrorists blew up NYC 9/11....Bali Indonesia 2002 and 2005, London 2005, terror attacks in France and elsewhere in Europe.
When NYC was burning, and George W was gathering the Coalition Of the Willing, Britain signed up.
After the 2005 Bali bombings a man rang my talk-back radio and told my no1 radio host:
"Slow-learners are still going to Bali".
bambu-ilk believe that slow-learners are still running "open borders" "come in, come in one and all, any way you can...here is your free housing and here is your free welfare cash for life" schemes.

Last edited:
I would reopen official channels to allow people to settle here. It would sort out the situation straight away. People are unlikely to spend their life savings on a risky journey when there is a legitimate route that they can take.
I think this move would increase the number of immigrants significantly. Significantly.

Forum List

Back