Fox Settlement Is Inside Job....Fox Is Part Of The Deep State...Court Case Is Just An Attempt To Make Biden WH Legit

It's just another scam. Fox is in just as deep as CNN and MSNBC.

We know they're lying. Have known it for over 4 years.

But their court settlement proves something totally different from what you might think.

That the whole case was a Deep State orchestration....but the left thinks this vindicates the steal.

It doesn't.

Funny, when I posted a thread like this, Don't Taz tossed it in conspiracy....

That is what he does. He is a narrative pushing clown.

but the left thinks this vindicates the steal.

It is legitimizing the cheating voting machines via court fraud.

Everyone at Faux loves Abigail Spanberger.

Nobody at Faux wants an AUDIT of the last Spanberger "election" - another "woosh" come from behind at the very end after being down all night... big...

Then Spanberger told WaPo it was her "calmest election ever"

Why worry when a fellow Zionist Fascist will simply push a few buttons to "re-elect" you...???

I heard from Dinesh D'Sousa that Tucker wanted to feature his story about 2000 Mules on his show, but wanted exclusive rights and Dinesh wouldn't go for it.
Somehow Tucker got exclusive access to the Jan 6th tapes and only released what he wanted to the public.

This is the primary reason Tucker was let go. Because of Jan 6th.

Democrats need to legitimize the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Jan 6th is their centerpiece that you cannot discuss negatively about on social media.
You cannot talk about things on social-media and not expect to be banned. Topics like:
  • Muslims
  • Trans people
  • The Big Steal
  • Jan 6th
  • Black people can be violent criminals and are the primary cause of gun violence in America

I heard from Dinesh D'Sousa that Tucker wanted to feature his story about 2000 Mules on his show, but wanted exclusive rights and Dinesh wouldn't go for it.
Somehow Tucker got exclusive access to the Jan 6th tapes and only released what he wanted to the public.

This is the primary reason Tucker was let go. Because of Jan 6th.

Democrats need to legitimize the 2020 election and Jan 6th. Jan 6th is their centerpiece that you cannot discuss negatively about on social media.
You cannot talk about things on social-media and not expect to be banned. Topics like:
  • Muslims
  • Trans people
  • The Big Steal
  • Jan 6th
  • Black people can be violent criminals and are the primary cause of gun violence in America

The total effect of Tucker's release of 1/6 video was

Dykey Nancy's 1/6 Capitol Hill GUEST OF HONOR

was "let out" even though he really was only in for a few weeks and has been out for two years....

Tucker Carlson is not an ally of America, truth, or conservatism. NOBODY at Faux is...

The total effect of Tucker's release of 1/6 video was

Dykey Nancy's 1/6 Capitol Hill GUEST OF HONOR

was "let out" even though he really was only in for a few weeks and has been out for two years....

Tucker Carlson is not an ally of America, truth, or conservatism. NOBODY at Faux is...
This is just the Biden White House telling America what they can watch when it comes to news and information.
Biden is in deep shit when it comes to media coverage because of fact that his family has been taking money from our enemies.
And this is the response to all of that.
They get rid of the messengers to stifle the message.

This is just the Biden White House telling America what they can watch when it comes to news and information.
Biden is in deep shit when it comes to media coverage because of fact that his family has been taking money from our enemies.
And this is the response to all of that.
They get rid of the messengers to stifle the message.

THAT issue - Biden selling out his office, stealing from the taxpayer

HAS BEEN AROUND FOR DECADES

Faux LOVES Joe Biden, W's #1 Dem supporter in the Senate

You seem to believe there is some sort of honor and concern for truth at Faux. There has NEVER BEEN

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

THAT issue - Biden selling out his office, stealing from the taxpayer

HAS BEEN AROUND FOR DECADES

Faux LOVES Joe Biden, W's #1 Dem supporter in the Senate

You seem to believe there is some sort of honor and concern for truth at Faux. There has NEVER BEEN

R.3801f479dd38820524696750247a7e69

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

Fox News revealed themselves for what they are back during the debates in 2016.
I'm under no illusion about them.
I'm simply pointing out why Tucker Carlson got the boot, not trying to justify Fox News.

Fox News revealed themselves for what they are back during the debates in 2016.
I'm under no illusion about them.
I'm simply pointing out why Tucker Carlson got the boot, not trying to justify Fox News.

Faux revealed itself by pushing W in 2000.

Faux' coverage of 911 was completely Orwellian.

Faux could not stop spewing lie after Zionist Fascist lie about the "need" to invade Iraq in 2002.

Faux revealed itself when Geraldo admitted to Jesse Ventura that WTC 7 was definitely "controlled demolition..." and then "corrected" himself, and Jesse Ventura has never been on Faux since...

Faux' coverage of the Zionist Fascist "US" Army Rangers execution of Pat Tillman was absolutely Hitler-esque.

Faux' coverage of Covid was directed by Fauci.

Faux is ZIONIST FASCISM

If you cannot figure that out, you should change your avatar to someone who does NOT understand basic science....

It's just another scam. Fox is in just as deep as CNN and MSNBC.

We know they're lying. Have known it for over 4 years.

But their court settlement proves something totally different from what you might think.

That the whole case was a Deep State orchestration....but the left thinks this vindicates the steal.

It doesn't.

If there's any inside job it's probably Fox News' investors.

Top 10 Owners of Fox Corp​

StockholderStakeShares
owned
Total value ($)Shares
bought / sold
Total
change
The Vanguard Group, Inc.6.65%15,794,314494,519,971-160,028-1.00%
Dodge & Cox4.96%11,787,394369,063,306-662,813-5.32%
Yacktman Asset Management LP3.66%8,685,412271,940,250+36,023+0.42%
BlackRock Fund Advisors3.16%7,502,040234,888,872-84,187-1.11%
SSgA Funds Management, Inc.3.14%7,464,641233,717,910+105,316+1.43%
American Century Investment Manag...2.14%5,088,050159,306,846-891,776-14.91%
State of Wisconsin Investment Boa...2.12%5,043,579157,914,458-71,152-1.39%
Geode Capital Management LLC1.21%2,865,80589,728,355+80,889+2.90%
Norges Bank Investment Management1.16%2,763,11486,513,099-339,441-10.94%
Dimensional Fund Advisors LP0.93%2,204,47869,022,206-28,129-1.26%

Top 10 Mutual Funds Holding Fox Corp​

Mutual fundStakeShares
owned
Total value ($)Shares
bought / sold
Total
change
Dodge & Cox Stock Fund3.54%8,419,433263,612,44700.00%
Vanguard Total Stock Market Index...1.84%4,364,389136,649,020-105,752-2.37%
American Century Mid Cap Value Fu...1.55%3,687,714115,462,325-623,699-14.47%
Vanguard 500 Index Fund1.38%3,286,032102,885,662-11,420-0.35%
Managers AMG Yacktman Fund1.30%3,100,00097,061,00000.00%
Vanguard Mid Cap Index Fund1.30%3,094,29596,882,376+4,876+0.16%
Managers AMG Yacktman Focused Fun...1.26%3,000,00093,930,00000.00%
SPDR Series - Communication Servi...0.69%1,639,12951,321,129+99,012+6.43%
Fidelity 500 Index Fund0.64%1,527,59747,829,062+2,919+0.19%
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust0.64%1,510,25547,286,084+4,264+0.28%

Faux revealed itself by pushing W in 2000.

Faux' coverage of 911 was completely Orwellian.

Faux could not stop spewing lie after Zionist Fascist lie about the "need" to invade Iraq in 2002.

Faux revealed itself when Geraldo admitted to Jesse Ventura that WTC 7 was definitely "controlled demolition..." and then "corrected" himself, and Jesse Ventura has never been on Faux since...

Faux' coverage of the Zionist Fascist "US" Army Rangers execution of Pat Tillman was absolutely Hitler-esque.

Faux' coverage of Covid was directed by Fauci.

Faux is ZIONIST FASCISM

If you cannot figure that out, you should change your avatar to someone who does NOT understand basic science....
I think you're a bit over the line.
Also I think you're confused about the reality of this situation.
Fox is just there to be a punching bag for the rest of the MSM.
We knew that the moment the DNC started blaming Fox for everything.
Since Clinton and Obama came along they've made it a common practice to be critical of the media....and it's always Fox who lies, not the rest of the media, even though we all know that CNN and the rest of them are dishonest to the core.

I think you're a bit over the line.
Also I think you're confused about the reality of this situation.
Fox is just there to be a punching bag for the rest of the MSM.
We knew that the moment the DNC started blaming Fox for everything.
Since Clinton and Obama came along they've made it a common practice to be critical of the media....and it's always Fox who lies, not the rest of the media, even though we all know that CNN and the rest of them are dishonest to the core.

The coverage of the debate on whether or not to invade Iraq on Faux was a deluge of lies and bullshit. As each one was shot down, Hannity and the rest grabbed the next lie and hyped the shit out of it. I'll never forget it. The entire HW crowd save Cheney was against it. The US invasion of Iraq in 2003 did not have a single grain of truth justifying it. It was 100% Zionist Fascism.

The coverage of the debate on whether or not to invade Iraq on Faux was a deluge of lies and bullshit. As each one was shot down, Hannity and the rest grabbed the next lie and hyped the shit out of it. I'll never forget it. The entire HW crowd save Cheney was against it. The US invasion of Iraq in 2003 did not have a single grain of truth justifying it. It was 100% Zionist Fascism.
Hannity is a sellout to the Deep State.
This wasn't apparent until recently.
Megan Kelly, Chris Wallace, and Bret Baeher are all shills for the Never Trumpers.
Fox News has always been the Right hand of the Deep State.
CNN and the rest of the networks are the Left hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Hannity is a sellout to the Deep State.
This wasn't apparent until recently.
Megan Kelly, Chris Wallace, and Bret Baeher are all shills for the Never Trumpers.
Fox News has always been the Right hand of the Deep State.
CNN and the rest of the networks are the Left hand.

You call it DEEP STATE.

You also know it is 100% ZIONIST FASCIST

Hannity was clearly a sellout in 2000. Hannity pushed for W like no other. Hannity never had a problem with W's big spending. Hannity called all of W's big spending "conservative."

You call it DEEP STATE.

You also know it is 100% ZIONIST FASCIST

Hannity was clearly a sellout in 2000. Hannity pushed for W like no other. Hannity never had a problem with W's big spending. Hannity called all of W's big spending "conservative."
Hannity lost our trust after he helped get Obama elected.
Hannity was the guy that was pushing Bill Ayers as being the person behind Obama's campaign.
For some reason Bill Ayers has literally disappeared.

Hannity lost our trust after he helped get Obama elected.
Hannity was the guy that was pushing Bill Ayers as being the person behind Obama's campaign.
For some reason Bill Ayers has literally disappeared.

In 2012 Obama won because SUBs do not like anyone not "pure" and Mormons are not "pure" - they did not vote

Forum List

Back