Fox News sucks...we all know that

OP for dummies.

The OP was intended to set up a choice for Libtards...who hate Fox and think Trump a fool. My suggestion was they attack Fox by voting for Fox's arch enemy, Trump. The result being Trump wins the nomination, goes on to beat Hillary...and Libtards end up with their dick in their hand. A position they are very familiar with. Further explanation is available at my app...op for dummies...available at the apple App Store.
Your mistake is believing that Liberals think like Conservatives, i.e. feeling it's more important to vote for someone who is bad for the country if it pisses off FoxNews.

We've seen it time and again from wingnuts:

"Piss off a Liberal - vote for Newt/Cain/Palin/Bachmann", etc.

"If Obama wants it, oppose it", even when it helps 9/11 responders or Veterans.

You will all grow up one day, I hope, and start putting America first, ahead of your childish, petty immaturity.

FOX is the only right leaning news organization out there. The rest all lean left. Way left.
Yes, because facts are Leftwing.
Leftwing facts are whatever sounds the best.
Truth always sounds best to Liberals. We aren't willfully ignorant like Republicans, who, when their politicians told them they would get rid of Obamacare, were too ignorant to know that would be impossible because of Obama's veto.

Conservatives are just dopes.

FOX is the only right leaning news organization out there. The rest all lean left. Way left.
Yes, because facts are Leftwing.
Leftwing facts are whatever sounds the best.
Truth always sounds best to Liberals. We aren't willfully ignorant like Republicans, who, when their politicians told them they would get rid of Obamacare, were too ignorant to know that would be impossible because of Obama's veto.

Conservatives are just dopes.
Truth. You can't handle the Truth.

You praise a Lying Sack of a POTUS, and your Dream Candidate is another LYING SACK................

Quick................DUCK AND COVER.............SNIPER FIRE.............

The Truth to you is whatever LIE sounds best at the time.

Monica Lewinski sucks...we all know THAT.
'FOX NEWS sucks' is an opinion.

Hillary Clinton sucks as a Secretary of State - we all know that. If you don't believe it just Ask Ambassador Stevens....oh wait, um...

It's amazing how all the right and left wing hyper partisans will love a news outlet until they report something about one of your favorites you don't like then they are horrible stupid fill in the blank. Whats so sad is most people today don't want news facts or information they just want talking points disguised as news to support their views and in many cases they no longer even care if the talking points are disguised anymore.

Forum List

Back