Fox News poll shows top Democratic candidates beating Trump Published 1 day ago

Is Fox allowed to do that?
Fox is full of crap......always has been. It doesn't matter if they pull a fast one and try in a clandestine move to back the Democrats....their viewers don't agree with the liberals that populate their programs.....and many are looking for alternatives.
Sean Hannity actually said the other day that he liked Donna Brazile....someone we all know as a moderator supplied Hillary with the questions before a debate. The only reason he still has a job is because he's willing to accept this lying bitch on his network.

I'll continue to watch "The 5", but I won't watch any of their primetime coverage because it's clear that they've been taken over by political-correctness like everyone else.
Fox is telling you the truth. Trump shit his bed and the Republicans' free reign is over. I just hope the Senate becomes really Democrat filled. There is nothing left for me to respect when it comes to Republicans.

R's have no self respect at this point. They've sold their souls to a lying, cheating, amoral scumbag.
Bill Clinton isn’t in the race.

Is Fox allowed to do that?
Fox is full of crap......always has been. It doesn't matter if they pull a fast one and try in a clandestine move to back the Democrats....their viewers don't agree with the liberals that populate their programs.....and many are looking for alternatives.
Sean Hannity actually said the other day that he liked Donna Brazile....someone we all know as a moderator supplied Hillary with the questions before a debate. The only reason he still has a job is because he's willing to accept this lying bitch on his network.

I'll continue to watch "The 5", but I won't watch any of their primetime coverage because it's clear that they've been taken over by political-correctness like everyone else.
Fox is telling you the truth. Trump shit his bed and the Republicans' free reign is over. I just hope the Senate becomes really Democrat filled. There is nothing left for me to respect when it comes to Republicans.

R's have no self respect at this point. They've sold their souls to a lying, cheating, amoral scumbag.
Bill Clinton isn’t in the race.

Think you could salvage your own self respect?

I do not ...

Meh, we don't need you or any of the blue states Hillary won to CRUSH the Democrats again in 2020.

Looks like the unpresidential Donald Trump is going to get beaten in November.

It is very likely that the GOP will go down with Trump and that the Democrats will hold the House and win the Senate.

This poll is from Trump's favorite news source, Fox, and it shows all Democrats beating Trump.

Donald Trump made a mistake in going after Biden for Burisma because now Trump's family and Jared Kushner are fair game as political targets for profiting from the Trump presidency.

Fox News poll shows top Democratic candidates beating Trump

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

WASHINGTON, D.C. - A Fox News poll shows that the top four Democratic candidates would all beat President Donald Trump if the election were held now.

Joe Biden would beat Trump 49-41 percent, the poll found.

Polls in 2016 showed Hillary winning and no path for a Trump victory, so ya know polls are like Trolls and usually full of shit this far ahead...

You need to worry about the DNC blocking your boy Bernie and not about if Trump loses because if the DNC steals the nomination again then expect Trump to win all fifty-seven States of Obama...

Comey pulled the rug from under Hillary.

The polling numbers before and after the Comey announcements and documents prove your contention. There was about a 5 point average swing. Sad thing is, the FBI was investigating Trump at the same time, and yet they kept THAT under wraps. :icon_rolleyes:
Link?

FACT: Without Comey and Putin, your Toxic Orange Turd would have been blown out by 15-20 points.

4 pieces of evidence showing FBI Director James Comey cost Clinton the election

It is very likely that the GOP will go down with Trump and that the Democrats will hold the House and win the Senate.

This poll is from Trump's favorite news source, Fox, and it shows all Democrats beating Trump.

Donald Trump made a mistake in going after Biden for Burisma because now Trump's family and Jared Kushner are fair game as political targets for profiting from the Trump presidency.

Polls in 2016 showed Hillary winning and no path for a Trump victory, so ya know polls are like Trolls and usually full of shit this far ahead...

You need to worry about the DNC blocking your boy Bernie and not about if Trump loses because if the DNC steals the nomination again then expect Trump to win all fifty-seven States of Obama...

The polling numbers before and after the Comey announcements and documents prove your contention. There was about a 5 point average swing. Sad thing is, the FBI was investigating Trump at the same time, and yet they kept THAT under wraps. :icon_rolleyes:
Link?

FACT: Without Comey and Putin, your Toxic Orange Turd would have been blown out by 15-20 points.

Vox opinions?

Got something for thinking people?

Link?

Vox opinions?

Got something for thinking people?

They linked their work, along with a myriad of Real Clear poll averages (which included Fox and Rasmussen)

Just yell "FAKE NEWS!!" / "TDS!!!" and move along.

Link?

Outrageous!!
They never should have exposed her wrongdoing.

Link?

Outrageous!!

Trump was being investigated at the same time. Why didn't Comey mention that? Must be his affinity for the "Deep State" :rolleyes:

Link?

Outrageous!!

Trump was being investigated at the same time. Why didn't Comey mention that? Must be his affinity for the "Deep State" :rolleyes:

Trump was being investigated at the same time.

Yeah, that DNC dossier was very convincing.

Why didn't Comey mention that?

Hillary's mishandling of classified material wasn't imaginary.

There is that independent mind!!!:777:
Yes, actually it is. I gave them more than enough opportunity to stand up to that jackass over the past three years, and they were too afraid of losing their own comfortable seat. McCain had it right. The Republicans have a lot of straightening up and prioritzing of the country again.

Democrats never stood up against Obama when he was wrong, so why should Republicans be any different?

And Republicans have voiced their opposition when it came Syria and other stuff...

I am glad they did not convict and removed the dumbass because the House did not exhaust the courts and I sure the hell did not want Mike Pence as President!

So if you are belly aching over the acquittal then get over it because it was the correct course of action in a Election year...

Also you are as independent as I am sane...
Nice try. Being completely disgusted with the Republicans' behavior this term is NOT equal to being a Democrat; stop sounding like a moron. If you can.

Did I write you were DEMOCRAT?

You come off like some unhinged Jill Stein Green Party supporter that slurp Bernie Sanders bath water...

( That is for the moronic comment )

You are not independent minded and hated Trump and Republicans since Hillary loss in 2016, so stop lying...

But that’s faux news, right? You lefties don’t believe it because it’s FOX?

I guess Trump supporters really need to get out and vote.

Link?

Outrageous!!

Trump was being investigated at the same time.

Yeah, that DNC dossier was very convincing.

Why didn't Comey mention that?

Hillary's mishandling of classified material wasn't imaginary.

The implication from your statement is that the GOP blackops goons investigating Hillary Clinton were incompetent because she kicked their sorry anuses every time they publicized negative allegations.

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump have also been accused of using inappropriate communication processes. Kushner even proposed a backdoor communications process with Putin to avoid the observation of Trump's communications by US intelligence.

Previous GOP administration officials were also accused of using inappropriate means of communication.

Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia

"The report also reviewed the practices of several previous Secretaries of State and concluded that the Department's record keeping practices were subpar for many years.[54] The Inspector General criticized Clinton's use of private email for Department business, concluding that it was "not an appropriate method" of document preservation and did not follow Department policies that aim to comply with federal record laws. The report also criticized Colin Powell, who used a personal email account for business, saying that this violated some of the same Department policies.[54] State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the report emphasized the need for federal agencies to adapt "decades-old record-keeping practices to the email-dominated modern era" and said that the Department's record-retention practices had been improved under the current Secretary of State John F. Kerry, Clinton's successor.[54] The report also notes that the rules for preserving work-related emails were updated in 2009."

That's what the polls were saying in 2016 too

Until Vladimir Putin greased the wheels.

Putin tricked you into voting for Trump, right?

He uncovered all the lip-service patriots in the USA and corralled them.

So he got you AND a bunch of your friends to vote for Trump.

Nice!!!

Forum List

Back