Fox News poll shows top Democratic candidates beating Trump Published 1 day ago

Looks like the unpresidential Donald Trump is going to get beaten in November.

It is very likely that the GOP will go down with Trump and that the Democrats will hold the House and win the Senate.

This poll is from Trump's favorite news source, Fox, and it shows all Democrats beating Trump.

Donald Trump made a mistake in going after Biden for Burisma because now Trump's family and Jared Kushner are fair game as political targets for profiting from the Trump presidency.

Fox News poll shows top Democratic candidates beating Trump

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

WASHINGTON, D.C. - A Fox News poll shows that the top four Democratic candidates would all beat President Donald Trump if the election were held now.

Joe Biden would beat Trump 49-41 percent, the poll found.

Polls in 2016 showed Hillary winning and no path for a Trump victory, so ya know polls are like Trolls and usually full of shit this far ahead...

You need to worry about the DNC blocking your boy Bernie and not about if Trump loses because if the DNC steals the nomination again then expect Trump to win all fifty-seven States of Obama...

Comey pulled the rug from under Hillary.

Is Fox allowed to do that?
Fox is full of crap......always has been. It doesn't matter if they pull a fast one and try in a clandestine move to back the Democrats....their viewers don't agree with the liberals that populate their programs.....and many are looking for alternatives.
Sean Hannity actually said the other day that he liked Donna Brazile....someone we all know as a moderator supplied Hillary with the questions before a debate. The only reason he still has a job is because he's willing to accept this lying bitch on his network.

I'll continue to watch "The 5", but I won't watch any of their primetime coverage because it's clear that they've been taken over by political-correctness like everyone else.
Fox is telling you the truth. Trump shit his bed and the Republicans' free reign is over. I just hope the Senate becomes really Democrat filled. There is nothing left for me to respect when it comes to Republicans.

There is that independent mind!!!:777:

It is very likely that the GOP will go down with Trump and that the Democrats will hold the House and win the Senate.

This poll is from Trump's favorite news source, Fox, and it shows all Democrats beating Trump.

Donald Trump made a mistake in going after Biden for Burisma because now Trump's family and Jared Kushner are fair game as political targets for profiting from the Trump presidency.

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

WASHINGTON, D.C. - A Fox News poll shows that the top four Democratic candidates would all beat President Donald Trump if the election were held now.

Polls in 2016 showed Hillary winning and no path for a Trump victory, so ya know polls are like Trolls and usually full of shit this far ahead...

You need to worry about the DNC blocking your boy Bernie and not about if Trump loses because if the DNC steals the nomination again then expect Trump to win all fifty-seven States of Obama...

So it wasn't Russia?

WTF?

Anyhoo, you should worry more about today and the Wall that is being built to stop Comrade Bernie and his Cortez type followers from getting the Nomination before worrying about who can beat Emperor dumbass...

How can anyone who is old enough to remember 2016 place any credence in political polling, especially when it involves Donald Trump? Seriously.

How can anyone whose memory survives for two weeks place any credence in polling generally? Do you not remember the polls A COUPLE WEEKS AGO that assured us that Bernie Sanders was "gaining on" Joe Biden in South Carolina? TOTALLY WRONG!! Spectacularly wrong! Just a couple weeks ago.

But the important thing is this: Those polls that are being taken today have nothing to do with POLICY. They are snapshots of how people feel about the various personalities. People don't like Donald Trump personally, so he does badly in these polls. I, a Trump supporter, find him a nauseating person.

During the general election campaign, however, the focus will be on POLICIES, and Bernie Sanders' POLICIES are a political, economic, and logical TRAINWRECK.

• The "Green New Deal,"
  • Medicare for all,
  • Open borders,
  • Free college, and "forgiveness" of a trillion dollars in student loans,
  • Massively higher taxes - and not just for The Rich, for EVERYONE.
Trump will be going up against either an insane curmudgeon who has never had a job, or an old fogey with serious and obvious mental impairment.

There is only one "Democrat" who can beat Donald Trump and that's Mike Bloomberg. And the Democrats are too stupid to let that happen.

Fox is full of crap......always has been. It doesn't matter if they pull a fast one and try in a clandestine move to back the Democrats....their viewers don't agree with the liberals that populate their programs.....and many are looking for alternatives.
Sean Hannity actually said the other day that he liked Donna Brazile....someone we all know as a moderator supplied Hillary with the questions before a debate. The only reason he still has a job is because he's willing to accept this lying bitch on his network.

I'll continue to watch "The 5", but I won't watch any of their primetime coverage because it's clear that they've been taken over by political-correctness like everyone else.
Fox is telling you the truth. Trump shit his bed and the Republicans' free reign is over. I just hope the Senate becomes really Democrat filled. There is nothing left for me to respect when it comes to Republicans.

Yes, actually it is. I gave them more than enough opportunity to stand up to that jackass over the past three years, and they were too afraid of losing their own comfortable seat. McCain had it right. The Republicans have a lot of straightening up and prioritzing of the country again.

Yes, actually it is. I gave them more than enough opportunity to stand up to that jackass over the past three years, and they were too afraid of losing their own comfortable seat. McCain had it right. The Republicans have a lot of straightening up and prioritzing of the country again.

Democrats never stood up against Obama when he was wrong, so why should Republicans be any different?

And Republicans have voiced their opposition when it came Syria and other stuff...

I am glad they did not convict and removed the dumbass because the House did not exhaust the courts and I sure the hell did not want Mike Pence as President!

So if you are belly aching over the acquittal then get over it because it was the correct course of action in a Election year...

Also you are as independent as I am sane...

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

For what they were polling (popular vote) they were right. No path for a Trump victory? Do you mind providing a link of what you're talking about? Not someone's opinion piece or prediction but a poll or polls actually saying this. My guess is you don't know the difference between a poll, a prediction model, a hole in the ground and your ass.

As of now more Democrats have voted against Sanders rather than for. He may very well end up with the nomination or most delegates however considering there are more moderate candidates in the race that are considered moderate than liberal it's safe to say that if the moderate vote is consolidated behind a single candidate that there is a fair chance Sanders will not win considering his campaign doesn't seem interested in gaining a majority of the vote, only a plurality and depends on other candidates dividing the opposition vote.

I do think that presidential polls this early are not necessarily predictable to the final outcome and no matter who is in the lead there will most likely be a tightening in the race. I have no idea who is going to win, nobody does.

How can you respect democrats?

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

While these polls are interesting and may (heavy on the may) be helpful for primary voters to determine who is more viable in a general election I wouldn't give them too much credit. So much is going to happen between now and November. I don't know if any election result ever resembled poll results 8 months out.

Yeah, Fox really should toe the line, like a good "news" network should.

Democrats never stood up against Obama when he was wrong, so why should Republicans be any different?

And Republicans have voiced their opposition when it came Syria and other stuff...

I am glad they did not convict and removed the dumbass because the House did not exhaust the courts and I sure the hell did not want Mike Pence as President!

So if you are belly aching over the acquittal then get over it because it was the correct course of action in a Election year...

Also you are as independent as I am sane...
Nice try. Being completely disgusted with the Republicans' behavior this term is NOT equal to being a Democrat; stop sounding like a moron. If you can.

How can anyone who is old enough to remember 2016 place any credence in political polling, especially when it involves Donald Trump? Seriously.

How can anyone whose memory survives for two weeks place any credence in polling generally? Do you not remember the polls A COUPLE WEEKS AGO that assured us that Bernie Sanders was "gaining on" Joe Biden in South Carolina? TOTALLY WRONG!! Spectacularly wrong! Just a couple weeks ago.

But the important thing is this: Those polls that are being taken today have nothing to do with POLICY. They are snapshots of how people feel about the various personalities. People don't like Donald Trump personally, so he does badly in these polls. I, a Trump supporter, find him a nauseating person.

During the general election campaign, however, the focus will be on POLICIES, and Bernie Sanders' POLICIES are a political, economic, and logical TRAINWRECK.

• The "Green New Deal,"
  • Medicare for all,
  • Open borders,
  • Free college, and "forgiveness" of a trillion dollars in student loans,
  • Massively higher taxes - and not just for The Rich, for EVERYONE.
Trump will be going up against either an insane curmudgeon who has never had a job, or an old fogey with serious and obvious mental impairment.

There is only one "Democrat" who can beat Donald Trump and that's Mike Bloomberg. And the Democrats are too stupid to let that happen.

You are only voting for Trump because Hitler is not on the ballot.

How can you respect democrats?

... by running Trump's sorry ass outta town.

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

So it wasn't Russia?

WTF?

Anyhoo, you should worry more about today and the Wall that is being built to stop Comrade Bernie and his Cortez type followers from getting the Nomination before worrying about who can beat Emperor dumbass...

I am more concerned about the orange cloud of shit and lies that is enveloping the tiny minds of Trump's howling mob.

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

Polls showed a Hillary electoral landslide right up to the election, Moron.

R's have no self respect at this point. They've sold their souls to a lying, cheating, amoral scumbag.

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

The polling numbers before and after the Comey announcements and documents prove your contention. There was about a 5 point average swing. Sad thing is, the FBI was investigating Trump at the same time, and yet they kept THAT under wraps. :icon_rolleyes:

Published 1 day ago
Fox-News-Poll.jpg
article

The polling numbers before and after the Comey announcements and documents prove your contention. There was about a 5 point average swing. Sad thing is, the FBI was investigating Trump at the same time, and yet they kept THAT under wraps. :icon_rolleyes:
Link?

Forum List

Back