FOX News is slowly divorcing Trump

FOX News is successfully walking that fine line between Trump supporters, and the post Trump era. FOX News rarely criticizes Trump, but has slowly begun to give him less air time, instead, we see more stories about Hunter Biden, the Georgia Senate races, AOC, and of course, the traditional slamming of the Liberals.

The post Trump era is coming, and FOX News is correctly positioning themselves for 2022. 2024 and beyond. FOX Exec's know "The Donald" faces a mountain of legal and financial woes once he leaves office and his return to politics in 2024 is, at best - doubtful. :bye1:

LOL!

Look at all the good it's done for Fox's ratings!

I have read that the media do well when they are in the opposition.

The New York Times, for example, was saved from bankruptcy because it became the leader of the Resistance to President Trump.

So maybe FOX will do well by becoming the Resistance to President Biden. It will no longer be expected to be a cheerleader for President Trump, so it can attract many anti-Biden viewers just as the Times attracted many anti-Trump readers.

CNN & MSNBC, of course, dare not criticize President Biden or (especially) Vice President Harris, so they will still concentrate on former President Trump's legal problems, while thinking "I wish I knew how to quit you."

FOX News is successfully walking that fine line between Trump supporters, and the post Trump era. FOX News rarely criticizes Trump, but has slowly begun to give him less air time, instead, we see more stories about Hunter Biden, the Georgia Senate races, AOC, and of course, the traditional slamming of the Liberals.

The post Trump era is coming, and FOX News is correctly positioning themselves for 2022. 2024 and beyond. FOX Exec's know "The Donald" faces a mountain of legal and financial woes once he leaves office and his return to politics in 2024 is, at best - doubtful. :bye1:

LOL!

Look at all the good it's done for Fox's ratings!

I don't know who makes the marketing decisions for Fox but that idiot needs to be fired.

By turning into CNN Light with a TDS mentality they were never going to get the stupid uneducated hate America Moon Bats who get their news and comentary from Left Wing hate sources.

They were only going to lose American viewers, which they did in spades.

Dumbasses.

We never watch Fox News any more. We do, however, watch the local Fox affiliate for local news and weather.

Last Friday we had it on the morning during breakfast and that TDS afflicted assclown Chris Wallace came on to do a promo for his stupid Sunday show. We immediately turned it off.

Forum List

Back