FOX News is live streaming Johnny Depp libel testimony against his ex-wife.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
I have FOX News on in the background, or at least I did. Some boring testimony droning in the background as I read. I look up and it is Johnny Depp. OK, I don't give a damn about the life, lifestyles, personal problems, or utterances of the rich and famous, but you gotta be shitting me! Live streaming on FOX NEWS as if it is news? Who's life is really so shallow as to have an interest in this crap? This is one of the thing wrong with the 24 hours news/infotainment networks.
1650466748806.png

I don't understand what Fox finds interesting about the Depp trial. Maybe it's a slow news day. Personally I'd rather watch the weather channel.
I guess you are right. It is a slow news day, and we should be thankful in a way, for it. Just switched back for a sec. Still at it. Not a big fan of FOX, but during the AM they often have actual news with less opinion. Hard to believe they ran out of something to about attack moderates and liberals on, and had to go with this. Whoever made this decision should switch networks and seek employment with The View.

Depp of full of shit...anyone can see he is in character.... he is acting.... and not very convincingly.... she may be a bitch but if anyone deserves a bitch its Depp....

I guess you are right. It is a slow news day, and we should be thankful in a way, for it. Just switched back for a sec. Still at it. Not a big fan of FOX, but during the AM they often have actual news with less opinion. Hard to believe they ran out of something to about attack moderates and liberals on, and had to go with this. Whoever made this decision should switch networks and seek employment with The View.
Just reloading.... lots of ammo coming in from Joe Biden... Its up to them if they want to mask up....oh wait its not up to them because the easter bunny told me so.....

Fox News is becoming more watchable. If they got rid of Tucker Carlson then they’d almost be a real news network

I have FOX News on in the background, or at least I did. Some boring testimony droning in the background as I read. I look up and it is Johnny Depp. OK, I don't give a damn about the life, lifestyles, personal problems, or utterances of the rich and famous, but you gotta be shitting me! Live streaming on FOX NEWS as if it is news? Who's life is really so shallow as to have an interest in this crap? This is one of the thing wrong with the 24 hours news/infotainment networks.
View attachment 633499
Some people are interested in learning how the Court system works, the rules of evidence, trial practice etc....moreover the entire law of libel....

This case also goes a little further in seeing the fall out of the entire #metoo movement, where Amber's accusations arose from.

View attachment 633499
Agree 100%.

And what is worse?
Both of these people are actors.
So, I am going to assume that everything they say on the stand is just overdramatic gobbledygook.
Fake crying this.
Faux rage that.

I real trial over something important is one thing.
But this?
:rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back