Fox News Host Claims Donald Trump Has Won Over Black Voters With His Gold Sneakers

I know worse, you support the democrats. Who are replacing you with illegals. Enjoy.
Neither party is mine; not the Jackass or the Elephant. Give me a list of the jobs they are taking from me. I am a licensed electrical contractor, so they aren't replacing me with shit. Take that right wing talking point, polish it up, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

Blah, blah, blah, just more of the same right wing talking points.
Talking points? You have not seen the Blacks in Chicago and NYC? They are fed up and are going to vote for anyone before they vote Democratic. It is over for the Democratic party.

Neither party is mine; not the Jackass or the Elephant. Give me a list of the jobs they are taking from me. I am a licensed electrical contractor, so they aren't replacing me with shit. Take that right wing talking point, polish it up, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.
So you do not give one shit about the people they are replacing? Nice guy.

"This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers... This is a big deal. Certainly in the inner city."
He’s intended to his opinion. At least he’s not telling them they ain’t black if they don’t get in line…that would be racist…that would be your dear leader xiden

Only fools like you are buying those cheap ass shoes.
They are sold out and they are already selling for triple the original cost... the Trump brand is bigger than ever... so you can drag him from courtroom to courtroom and it only increases his worth.... Print Trump on anything and it will sell....

He’s intended to his opinion. At least he’s not telling them they ain’t black if they don’t get in line…that would be racist…that would be your dear leader xiden
So you agree with this fool, that Trump's cheap ass sneakers are going to make more black folks vote for Trump. Is that what you are saying?

I thought folks couldn't afford food, rent, gas, etc., but they can afford a $400 pair of cheap ass sneakers.

Do you use illegal labor?

Apparently, for some Republicans, all it takes for Donald Trump to win over the support of Black voters is a pair of gold sneakers worth $400.

On Fox News, commentator Raymond Arroyo made the wild claim, which leans into racial stereotypes about Black people, that due to an alleged love for sneakers, they would vote for Trump in the coming presidential election.

This comes after Trump proudly showed off his gold sneakers on social media, after they sold out within days of him launching them at Sneaker Con.

During an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Weekend Show," Arroyo made a startling analysis regarding Black Americans and a reason why they could potentially support former president Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Arroyo noted that Trump, who launched a line of gold shoes at the recently concluded Sneaker Con, was connecting to Black people "culturally" because "they love sneakers." He also claimed that the release of the $400 gold sneakers was causing Black Americans' support of President Joe Biden to wane.

"Even the sneaker thing. I was on social media last night. Very interesting as you see Black support eroding from Joe Biden," Arroyo stated. "This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers... This is a big deal. Certainly in the inner city."

You can't make this stuff up folks.

So this fool thinks because Trump comes out with a cheap ass pair of sneakers that now all of a sudden black folks are going to vote for him.
I’m still amazed Blacks listened to a white haired white man tell them that if they voted for his opponent, then they would no longer be Black. That, you can’t make up.

I’m still amazed Blacks listened to a white haired white man tell them that if they voted for his opponent, then they would no longer be Black. That, you can’t make up.
As compared to an Orange haired one who called our mothers bitches, denied us renting his trashy apartments, doesn't want us counting his money.

That FOX host was joking.

Some woke-o-holics simply lack a sense of humor.

But there is a bit of truth to the stereotype.

Some young gentlemen of that ethnicity do really, really, really love their shoes.

If you ever accidentally step on their shoes, do not expect a quick "Excuse me" to save you from a very angry reply.

(Some "scholars" attribute this attitude to American history, when slaves were given very shoddy footwear.)

As compared to an Orange haired one who called our mothers bitches, denied us renting his trashy apartments, doesn't want us counting his money.
Your guy also didn’t want Blacks going to school with his children nor could he believe the Democrats could find a Black President that was “mainstream, clean and articulate”.

Apparently, for some Republicans, all it takes for Donald Trump to win over the support of Black voters is a pair of gold sneakers worth $400.

On Fox News, commentator Raymond Arroyo made the wild claim, which leans into racial stereotypes about Black people, that due to an alleged love for sneakers, they would vote for Trump in the coming presidential election.

This comes after Trump proudly showed off his gold sneakers on social media, after they sold out within days of him launching them at Sneaker Con.

During an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Weekend Show," Arroyo made a startling analysis regarding Black Americans and a reason why they could potentially support former president Donald Trump in his bid to be re-elected.

Arroyo noted that Trump, who launched a line of gold shoes at the recently concluded Sneaker Con, was connecting to Black people "culturally" because "they love sneakers." He also claimed that the release of the $400 gold sneakers was causing Black Americans' support of President Joe Biden to wane.

"Even the sneaker thing. I was on social media last night. Very interesting as you see Black support eroding from Joe Biden," Arroyo stated. "This is connecting with Black America because they love sneakers... This is a big deal. Certainly in the inner city."

You can't make this stuff up folks.

So this fool thinks because Trump comes out with a cheap ass pair of sneakers that now all of a sudden black folks are going to vote for him.
well... if it irratates you, its accomplished its purpose.

That comment about blacks turning to Trump because of gold sneakers was just a sick joke.

Your guy also didn’t want Blacks going to school with his children nor could he believe the Democrats could find a Black President that was “mainstream, clean and articulate”.
How many black kids do you think went to school with your orange god's kids? Trump had one token in his cabinet, how many does Biden have? Biden put the first black woman on the Supreme Court, Trump didn't even consider any black folks for the Court. Biden has a black VP, Tim Scott think boot licking and shining might get him the nod from Trump, but we both no that isn't going to happen.

Forum List

Back