Fox News going nuts over democratic “mega donor” and drug dealer Ed Buck

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Democratic megadonor Ed Buck ordered held until end of federal drug case - Fox News

California Democratic activist and megadonor Ed Buck was ordered held in federal custody Thursday until the disposition of a drug charge against him following a hearing that lasted fewer than 10 minutes.
In one sentence they manage to get in California, Democratic activist, federal custody, and drug charges.
I never heard of him before. But they’re going all out on Fox News. I’m shocked that they haven’t mentioned that he’s gay.

But this is the most hilarious part, he also gave to Republicans.

How Did Ed Buck Make His Money? 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

Buck, 65, a donor to many candidates on both sides of the aisle, including, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Ted Lieu and Pete Aguilar, as well having donated to both party’s national committee, according to Open Secrets. Buck’s donor information refers to him as being “Retired.”

Somehow fox forgot to mention he’s also a republican donor.

You’re going to start seeing a lot of these kind of news stories. This is Republicans and Fox News way of defending Donald Trump. Notice that nobody actually defends Trump, instead they just try to deflect and divert to something else. Oh look, there’s a bright shiny object over there, look at that.

Democratic megadonor Ed Buck ordered held until end of federal drug case - Fox News

California Democratic activist and megadonor Ed Buck was ordered held in federal custody Thursday until the disposition of a drug charge against him following a hearing that lasted fewer than 10 minutes.
In one sentence they manage to get in California, Democratic activist, federal custody, and drug charges.
I never heard of him before. But they’re going all out on Fox News. I’m shocked that they haven’t mentioned that he’s gay.

Buck, 65, a donor to many candidates on both sides of the aisle, including, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Ted Lieu and Pete Aguilar, as well having donated to both party’s national committee, according to Open Secrets. Buck’s donor information refers to him as being “Retired.”

You’re going to start seeing a lot of these kind of news stories. This is Republicans and Fox News way of defending Donald Trump. Notice that nobody actually defends Trump, instead they just try to deflect and divert to something else. Oh look, there’s a bright shiny object over there, look at that.

And democrats fall for it every time. Notice how you devoted a brand new thread just to the story. Now, I know you have to post what comes through the fax machine to avoid a "visit", but take a moment to realize that you've done exactly what you're accusing the Republicans of wanting you to do.

Ed-Buck-And-Hillary.jpg

Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

Rightists will do everything they can in a failed attempt to deflect from the Trump disaster.

Forum List

Back