Fox News Fires The Only Reason People Watch Fox News

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

NEW YORK, NY — After months of controversy, Fox News has decided to part ways with the only reason anyone watches Fox News.

"Yes, we realize he delivered the most successful cable news program of all time, but we felt embarrassed by him at our Manhattan cocktail parties," said Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott. "When we tried to get invited to fancy, sophisticated gatherings, people said: 'Ewwww, aren't you the Tucker Carlson people?' and that made us feel sad. Curse you, Tucker, for making us feel sad!"

When reached for a reaction, Tucker simply stared dumbfoundedly at our reporter for several minutes.

Industry experts believe there are other factors that contributed to the alleged firing, including the fact that the company is too broke to pay him after settling a lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems.

Progressives are reportedly overjoyed by the move, although many are saying Fox didn't go far enough by not killing Carlson in addition to firing him. "You mean he's still alive?" said Congresswoman AOC. "Tucker being alive is fascism!"

At publishing time, producers were seen looking through files for another hot blonde to replace him with.

"You mean he's still alive?" said Congresswoman AOC. "Tucker being alive is fascism!" :laughing0301:

9628F2F4-9DCB-4A3D-A186-DEC84CD0EF7E-2794484.jpg

NEW YORK, NY — After months of controversy, Fox News has decided to part ways with the only reason anyone watches Fox News.

"Yes, we realize he delivered the most successful cable news program of all time, but we felt embarrassed by him at our Manhattan cocktail parties," said Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott. "When we tried to get invited to fancy, sophisticated gatherings, people said: 'Ewwww, aren't you the Tucker Carlson people?' and that made us feel sad. Curse you, Tucker, for making us feel sad!"

When reached for a reaction, Tucker simply stared dumbfoundedly at our reporter for several minutes.

Industry experts believe there are other factors that contributed to the alleged firing, including the fact that the company is too broke to pay him after settling a lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems.

Progressives are reportedly overjoyed by the move, although many are saying Fox didn't go far enough by not killing Carlson in addition to firing him. "You mean he's still alive?" said Congresswoman AOC. "Tucker being alive is fascism!"

At publishing time, producers were seen looking through files for another hot blonde to replace him with.

"You mean he's still alive?" said Congresswoman AOC. "Tucker being alive is fascism!" :laughing0301:

9628F2F4-9DCB-4A3D-A186-DEC84CD0EF7E-2794484.jpg
So conservatives watch Fox ‘news’ because they want to be lied to and to hear the racism, bigotry, and neo-fascist authoritarian hate they support and agree with.

So conservatives watch Fox ‘news’ because they want to be lied to and to hear the racism, bigotry, and neo-fascist authoritarian hate they support and agree with.

Idiot...I stopped watching FUX when they turned against Trump when he first ran.
As did a lot of Conservatives.
While I continued to watched Tucker on the internet even though he was associated with FUX I no longer have any reason to watch anything connected with FUX.
He'll start his own channel and I can leave FUX all together.
I see that as a great thing.

Tucker was # 2 on Fox. The Five is the #1 show.
Plenty of people still watch Fox, and admire Jesse Watters, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs, et al.

Tucker was # 2 on Fox. The Five is the #1 show.
Plenty of people still watch Fox, and admire Jesse Watters, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs, et al.
Dobbs got dumped a looong time ago, dude.....The rest are neocon bootliker shills or have been properly brought to heel.

Are you a bot?

No...We really didn't need more evidence of how dour, humorless, and unable to laugh at yourselves that you moonbat loons are.

But thanks for the extra credit.

Last edited:
Dobbs got dumped a looong time ago, dude.....The rest are neocon bootliker shills or have been properly brought to heel.

Are you a bot?
2 years ago is not a looong time ago.
The others are excellent broadcasters, and Dobbs is one of the best EVER.
Dobbs has won numerous major awards for his television journalism, including

2 years ago is not a looong time ago.
The others are excellent broadcasters, and Dobbs is one of the best EVER.
Dobbs has won numerous major awards for his television journalism, including
Matters not....Faux Nooz threw Dobbs overboard a long time ago, in media years.

I'm sure Tucker will reemerge elsewhere to a better situation even MORE free to nail the left to the cross better while Fox will suffer further, having lost the only thing they had left to make me care they were even alive at all.

Of course he will; his show alone draws 2x-3x the viewers CNN's entire lineup does.

Matters not....Faux Nooz threw Dobbs overboard a long time ago, in media years.
2 years isn't such a long time. And for wjhat they griped against Lou for, was a badge of honor for him. He had good views on immigration, Trump, Muslims, the ports, crime, outsourcing.

Forum List

Back