FOX News fires Tenacious Trish Regan, Trump fires back on twitter

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
How is that any different than what Hannity has said? Neither said anything wrong. They did not call Coronavirus a Hoax or Scam, they were referring to the Democrats’ politicization and weaponization of his response to the outbreak.

How is that any different than what Hannity has said? Neither said anything wrong. They did not call Coronavirus a Hoax or Scam, they were referring to the Democrats’ politicization and weaponization of his response to the outbreak.

Sad to hear this. She was one of the better ones on Fox. This no doubt happened because Fox is actually owned and operated by LIBERAL LUNATICS now. I'd hate to see Trish go to CNN or MSNBC, I don't think she would. She should look into joining OAN, the ONLY lib-free major news outlet these days.

Last edited:
The U.S needs to produce an alternative news source to Fox News that Canadians can also watch from time to time. We've seen Donna Brazille tell Rona to go to hell, a woman who stole a question while in the tank for Hillary without consequences. They have certainly become different since Ailes passed on.

I read their website because they present the alternative as I've watched CNN most of my life. At the very least, they should have allowed her the opportunity to apologize for any comment she made that offended people. If this was an excuse because her ratings were low or something, that's a sad way to part. If it was about her comment, they are not viewed as well by the public because of it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread. I don't watch Fox News any more...and never watched Fox Business...but it sounds like they let one of the good ones go here...I'll start following her on Twitter.

Wrong. They were trying to convince people.the virus was not dangerous and that it was all a Democratic hoax.

She deserves prison time. People may have died due to her lies.

Thanks for the thread. I don't watch Fox News any more...and never watched Fox Business...but it sounds like they let one of the good ones go here...I'll start following her on Twitter.

They let one sycophant go...now if they could get handity's tongue out of trump's ass.

Hannity is too hard core for me. I listen to Jimmy Dore on the left, Tim Pool in the middle and Dana Loesch on the right.

They let one sycophant go...now if they could get handity's tongue out of trump's ass.
Damn, you are ONE stupid MF'er. You show this with EVERY post. Lay off the malt liquor, it seems to have curdled what little brains you DID have.....

Wrong. They were trying to convince people.the virus was not dangerous and that it was all a Democratic hoax.

Back to your USUAL crap. Sad to see......

Yes, truth is indeed my usual "crap".

I know you tRumplings hate it.

Wow.

You've really taken bullshit to a new level of stupid.

She was stating an opinion and that is fine.

Unlike the lemming fuckers like Lawrence (never had an original thought) O'Donnell over of PSMNBC.

Yes, truth is indeed my usual "crap".

I know you tRumplings hate it.

You would not know the truth if it jumped up and bit you in your oversized ass.

Damn, you are ONE stupid MF'er. You show this with EVERY post. Lay off the malt liquor, it seems to have curdled what little brains you DID have.....

Found another sycophant.

Found another sycophant.
PLEASE lay off the malt liquor, ya knucklehead......

Found another sycophant.
PLEASE lay off the malt liquor, ya knucklehead......

Dude, if I was drunk, lower educated, live in the boondocks and white...your posts might be entertaining.

Forum List

Back