Fox News fires primetime host Ed Henry over sexual assault allegations

Some men loose their jobs and some become Potus.
People better tighten up those jobs or they might lose them. Dumbass!

Your calling me dumbass!! The first time we have a Potus who is a known serial adulterer.
Well now..that's just not true...JFK...Bull Clinton...to name just a couple.
Trump is the first to openly brag about it..flaunt his adultery to the world while his pregnant wife waits at home. However...afaik..he has behaved himself while President..probably through physical inability rather than some moral epiphany.

Your calling me dumbass!! The first time we have a Potus who is a known serial adulterer.
Well now..that's just not true...JFK...Bull Clinton...to name just a couple.
Trump is the first to openly brag about it..flaunt his adultery to the world while his pregnant wife waits at home. However...afaik..he has behaved himself while President..probably through physical inability rather than some moral epiphany.
As far as we know!!

It is more of the same.
Liberals and leftist brought this kind of totalitarian thinking. Mess up once and you are finished as a human being.
They do it to their own. A person could spend their lives fighting the good fight for the left, say one thing wrong - and he/she instantly becomes a pariah and never hear from them again.
In my opinion, we need to pass laws to protect people like this guy. OK, so maybe he will no longer be on the air - but still work there. A persons life should never be ruined simply because they said something(s) that is currently sociably unacceptable.

He wasn't Primetime -

He used to be the White House Correspondent until an affair was revealed.

Took some time off

Then he became co-anchor at 9:00 to 11;00 AM.

Wait?! Are you being for real right now? If so, :lol: :lol:

I know, we are not to talk about tramp unless its good.

Employment at Will

For most states in the U.S., employment at will has become a standard precedent of employment contracts in recent years. At-will employment is an employer-employee agreement in which a worker can be fired or dismissed for any reason, without warning, and without explanation. Check with your state department of labor for regulations in your location.

Employment at Will

For most states in the U.S., employment at will has become a standard precedent of employment contracts in recent years. At-will employment is an employer-employee agreement in which a worker can be fired or dismissed for any reason, without warning, and without explanation. Check with your state department of labor for regulations in your location.

Yeah, but this is not the first time we've had a serial adulterer as president and it certainly won't be the last.

Employment at Will

Yeah, but this is not the first time we've had a serial adulterer as president and it certainly won't be the last.
You knew it before you voted for him. Also Accent Hollywood comes to mind.

Employment at Will

Access

Employment at Will

Disagreeing with your statement about this being the first time we've had a serial adulterer as president doesn't make mean I support or voted for Donald Trump. It just means you're terribly ignorant of presidential history.

Not old enough to remember blowjob Clinton huh?
Yes, and he had his affair while in office.
How many did he have BEFORE he became President? The number is very high!
Not to mention it is well known the secret service brought ladies in for JFK late at night.... OFTEN.

Obviously Jackie, his wife was a bum lay.

So someone got #MeToo'd on Fox News?

Do we even know if the accusation is actually true?

Sounds like it was just an accusation. Where's the due process?

An internal investigation was conducted into these allegations before he was fired. The allegations are several years old.

Reading the linked article helps a lot.

Forum List

Back