Facebook Deletes Videos of Liberals Siding with Civilization and Coming Out for President Trump

Many liberals don't support Biden but they aren't voting for Trump.

Biden supporter is more mythical creature than a unicorn.

Trump is a God-Emperor like president of the American people who is finally addressing issues while it is still possible to still address them, without burning the whole nation down - if we are very lucky.

These are smart liberals, I like them.

Trump is a God-Emperor like president of the American people who is finally addressing issues while it is still possible to still address them, without burning the whole nation down - if we are very lucky.

Trump is a God-Emperor like president
lets not get carried away.....geezus....

He is trolling...

He is trolling...
i hope so......if not....geezus...

He is trolling...

Are you serious? You actually thought I was not trolling?

Hard to believe how anyone could think it was serious.

Obviously president Trump is not God-Emperor like...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg
i have seen some of your posts normy.....i would not doubt if trump was standing before you....you would drop to your knees and suck the guy off .........

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg
i have seen some of your posts normy.....i would not doubt if trump was standing before you....you would drop to your knees and suck the guy off .........

Great to hear you read my posts before. It must have been thoroughly enlightening. I encourage you to read more, a lot more...

But for the love of god before you do that, stop kneeling for BLM and take the black, anti-American cock out your ass. Reading and living becomes a lot easier, no kneeling and cock in mind all the time that way. Best of luck.

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg

Great to hear you read my posts before. It must have been thoroughly enlightening. I encourage you to read more, a lot more...

But for the love of god before you do that, stop kneeling for BLM and take the black, anti-American cock out your ass. Reading and living becomes a lot easier, no kneeling and cock in mind all the time that way. Best of luck.
hey norman how does it feel to be trolled?......

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg

Sorry I could not hear you... is the BLM cock in the mouth now?

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg

i wont touch it.....its been in your ass all day.....

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg

Sounds like you are licking Big Lengthy Monstercock again. Come back when you are done with it.

He is trolling...

He is THE GOD-EMPEROR.

dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg

Sounds like you are licking Big Lengthy Monstercock again. Come back when you are done with it.
you have to let them take it out of your ass before i can do that......question....does that hurt when they ram it in?...

How can you possibly equate civilization and trump? The orange whore in no way represents civilization.

You represent the destruction of civilization, only caring for free shit at the expense of everything else.

You will never understand, there is a reason why people like you were never allowed to vote when America was the greatest.

Forum List

Back