Fox News Doctored Clips of Obama’s Visit to the White House to Make It Seem Like Biden Was Lost

Obama’s return created plenty of commotion, and for Fox News and the rest of the right-wing ecosphere, a fresh opportunity to cast Biden as a weaker, watered-down version of the former president.

The Republican National Committee shared two clips of the visit that quickly went viral. The first shows an ostensibly confused Biden ambling around the stage as Obama holds court behind him. The second is similar, with Biden standing on the periphery as Obama greets well wishers.
---------------------------------------------------
Well figure the Fox and the republicans spread around fake videos , and if want to keep democracy , don't vote for republicans.
I read your link but there was no unedited video. Got a link?

Obama’s return created plenty of commotion, and for Fox News and the rest of the right-wing ecosphere, a fresh opportunity to cast Biden as a weaker, watered-down version of the former president.

The Republican National Committee shared two clips of the visit that quickly went viral. The first shows an ostensibly confused Biden ambling around the stage as Obama holds court behind him. The second is similar, with Biden standing on the periphery as Obama greets well wishers.
Well figure the Fox and the republicans spread around fake videos , and if want to keep democracy , don't vote for republicans.
I saw the same videos on Fox, CBS, NBC, CNN, Newsmax, Bloomberg, BBC. etc. They all showed the pathetic orphan wandering around aimlessy. Mumbling and gesturing to himself, placing his hand on Obama's shoulder, saying "Barack", being ignored by everyone, nobody even acknowledged his presence or even looked at him.

How in hell was it "doctored"? It was a pool camera which means the footage was shared with every network on earth.

Doctored?
Did they photoshop out all the people clustering around Biden for his pearls of wisdom?
You're an imbecile.

Doctored?
Did they photoshop out all the people clustering around Biden for his pearls of wisdom?
You're an imbecile.

That's what I was thinking. How in the world could it possibly be doctored?

Not a wonder why Peppermint Patty is jumping off the wagon. It's getting harder and harder to make excuses for this embarrassment we elected as President.

Honestly, I didn't take it like he was lost. I thought it was kind of sad, really. It looked like Obama stole all the attention and Biden was like "what the heck..im the president...someone should be talking to me!".

It.was.actually kind if a sad moment..at least from my perspective.

I have to admit even I felt bad for the guy.

They do it all the time.
No they don't you are watching too much CNN and MSNBC. Fox had real time video of the summer BLM riots and the Seattle take over. Fox has real-time video of Ukraine. The video in your OP is from many news outlets, not just Fox. Fox just copied it. To me, Joe looked lost and ignored. If you have an alternate video please post it. I am interested in the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back