Fox News Busted Altering Protest Images and Video Again

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I am so not surprised.

I don't watch that channel so I didn't know where you far right radicals were getting the lies about Seattle from.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

You all are being lied to again. You all are being manipulated with pure unadulterated flat out lies.

And you have absolutely no problem with it. You want the lies. You love being lied to. You will keep repeating the lies no matter what the honest facts are. Thank goodness you're a small minority in our nation. I just wish you people would stop causing so much trouble and so much hate in our nation.

What you people don't realize is that the lies are being exposed. People will keep turning away from you in droves. People will never believe what you say because all you people say is mostly lies.

You have ruined the Republican Party. I don't know if they will ever recover. Mostly because the party has been taken over by far right radical extremists and they don't see anything wrong with lying and cheating. So if you don't see the problem, you won't fix it. You will continue to destroy what was once a respectful political party.

I am so not surprised.

I don't watch that channel so I didn't know where you far right radicals were getting the lies about Seattle from.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

You all are being lied to again. You all are being manipulated with pure unadulterated flat out lies.

And you have absolutely no problem with it. You want the lies. You love being lied to. You will keep repeating the lies no matter what the honest facts are. Thank goodness you're a small minority in our nation. I just wish you people would stop causing so much trouble and so much hate in our nation.

What you people don't realize is that the lies are being exposed. People will keep turning away from you in droves. People will never believe what you say because all you people say is mostly lies.

You have ruined the Republican Party. I don't know if they will ever recover. Mostly because the party has been taken over by far right radical extremists and they don't see anything wrong with lying and cheating. So if you don't see the problem, you won't fix it. You will continue to destroy what was once a respectful political party.

for someone who doesnt watch it you sure have commented on the shit they show....

I am so not surprised.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

Not a huge surprise.....and I'm sure the other media outlets are not above such tricks either!

From the OP link:

One of the altered images used by Fox News shows a civilian standing outside a demolished storefront with a military assault rifle. The Seattle Times reports the image is not one photograph but a “mashup” of several photos from different days and different photographers — created by layering images from riots in downtown Seattle on May 30 under a Getty Images photo of a man with a gun. Fox News also published an alternate version of this image, where the armed man appeared to stand in front of a sign that said, “You are now entering Free Cap Hill.”
Fox removed the images, telling the Times “we have replaced our photo illustration with the clearly delineated images of a gunman and a shattered storefront, both of which were taken this week in Seattle’s autonomous zone.”
However, according to the Times, that statement and the new photos are also misleading. The gunman photo is from June 10, but the storefront image it has been combined with is a Getty Images photo dated May 30, the paper said.

I am so not surprised.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

Looks like they took them down according to a post from 5 min ago. Guess the they got all the fake news rabble rousing value they could out of the fake pictures and removed them after being caught. (again)

Variety
Fox News Removes Altered Photo of Seattle Protests From Website

On Friday, Fox News posted a photo of a man holding a rifle in front of a store with broken windows. Another picture showed a burning car and store with a person running down the street with the caption “Crazy Town.” It was featured alongside an article about protests in Seattle, but the photo was actually from St. Paul, Minn., taken on May 30, according to The New York Times, CNN and The Seattle Times.
Fox News removed the photos after several inquiries by The Seattle Times, which called the incident “a clear violation of ethical standards for news organizations.”

I am so not surprised.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

Not a huge surprise.....and I'm sure the other media outlets are not above such tricks either!

From the OP link:

One of the altered images used by Fox News shows a civilian standing outside a demolished storefront with a military assault rifle. The Seattle Times reports the image is not one photograph but a “mashup” of several photos from different days and different photographers — created by layering images from riots in downtown Seattle on May 30 under a Getty Images photo of a man with a gun. Fox News also published an alternate version of this image, where the armed man appeared to stand in front of a sign that said, “You are now entering Free Cap Hill.”
Fox removed the images, telling the Times “we have replaced our photo illustration with the clearly delineated images of a gunman and a shattered storefront, both of which were taken this week in Seattle’s autonomous zone.”
However, according to the Times, that statement and the new photos are also misleading. The gunman photo is from June 10, but the storefront image it has been combined with is a Getty Images photo dated May 30, the paper said.

Others doing it doesn't make it right.

Others should also be called out and shown as the liars they are. Just as fox is exposed as the liars they are.

Then people should stop going to those outlets for any information since they have proven they aren't trustworthy.

All media outlets should stick to the honest facts.

I'm commenting on this because of all the posts I've seen on this board about the so called violence and antifa etc in Seattle when it's not happening. Antifa isn't here. They aren't here.

The problem with violence on Capitol Hill was because one cop didn't like someone holding up a candle. That's it. A candle. The cops went nuts on the peaceful protesters because of a candle.

The crazy person who drove that car into the peaceful protesters then got out with a weapon and shot someone, was the brother of a cop that was inside the police station the people were outside protesting. Weird that a brother of a cop who was inside that station all of a sudden does that.

I'm sick and tired of all the lies. It's got to stop. It's one of the things that is dividing our nation and feeding the problem.

Most people here feel the exact way I do. When others around the nation find out that they've been lied to and who has been doing the lying, it's not going to be pretty for republicans.

I am so not surprised.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

Looks like they took them down according to a post from 5 min ago. Guess the they got all the fake news rabble rousing value they could out of the fake pictures and removed them after being caught. (again)

Variety
Fox News Removes Altered Photo of Seattle Protests From Website

On Friday, Fox News posted a photo of a man holding a rifle in front of a store with broken windows. Another picture showed a burning car and store with a person running down the street with the caption “Crazy Town.” It was featured alongside an article about protests in Seattle, but the photo was actually from St. Paul, Minn., taken on May 30, according to The New York Times, CNN and The Seattle Times.
Fox News removed the photos after several inquiries by The Seattle Times, which called the incident “a clear violation of ethical standards for news organizations.”

I'm glad to know they removed it. Unfortunately, the damage is done.

Hopefully the backlash will happen.

I would like to see them CORRECT the record but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Typical of the conservatives. The lies they tell their audience are unbelievable. However, you should watch them from time to time just to see what they are up to.

"What you people don't realize is that the lies are being exposed. People will keep turning away from you in droves. People will never believe what you say because all you people say is mostly lies."

Spot on.

Unbelievable, you guys are sitting here rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic !
Who gives a fuck whether there are guns or no guns, that's not even the fucking issue here !

FACT: A mob has taken over several square blocks of an American city and claimed it as their own.

FACT: Seattle government is sitting on their thumbs and allowing them to do it.

I don't give a fuck whether they have AK-47's or A1-steak sauce, the fact of the matter is a mob is occupying parts of an American city, and authorities are celebrating them doing so !!

The left in this country were collectively dropped on their heads when they were all a week old.

Typical of the conservatives. The lies they tell their audience are unbelievable. However, you should watch them from time to time just to see what they are up to.

I have better things to do with my time.

"What you people don't realize is that the lies are being exposed. People will keep turning away from you in droves. People will never believe what you say because all you people say is mostly lies."

Spot on.

Thank you.

I am so not surprised.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

From the OP link:

That is the most disgraceful part of it. They digitally altered a image to put something that was not there..

So, CHAZ doesn't exist?

I'm sure the decent folks of Seattle will be pleased as punch to know that.

I know that destroys the narrative that you want to create. There is no evidence they are violent and no evidence that they are armed.

I am so not surprised.

Now I know.

fox news

Liars.

Leftard Rolling Stone says the mostly peaceful riot in mostly peaceful war torn Seattle were doctored!

Seattle News agencies:

Forum List

Back