FOX FIRES BACK: Trump Sick And Obsessed With Megyn Kelly

Funny. Megyn never even mentions Trump's name. He's the one doing the Twitter attacks on her.

Oh for fucks sake,everyone knows Maygun started this shit.

How did she start it? By asking him "factual" questions that he had previously publicly stated?

She treated him like she worked at CNN.

Yeah, those pesky "factual" questions.

Correct. No questions that have anything to do with running for President, just questions that fan the flames and get ratings.
Megyn was more concerned about Trump calling Rosie O'donnell a fat pig (which she is).

Megyn needs to start doing her show in her underwear. Then maybe I'll start watching.

I think she intends on striping Trump and the Trumpet's down to their underwear

images

Megyn Kelly is the one who is obsessed with the Donald. Every show she does is MSNBC style bashing of Donald Trump. HE'S the one firing back. And check out that eye makeup, is she trying to look like Melania? Sure looks like it. I think Megyn would jump in bed with Trump in a heartbeat if she had the opportunity.

Funny. Megyn never even mentions Trump's name. He's the one doing the Twitter attacks on her.

How did she start it? By asking him "factual" questions that he had previously publicly stated?

It started with her asking him questions about what he has called women in the past. If she asked a question, he couldn't answer all hell would break loose on his Twitter fingers.

He went ape shit yesterday.
Trump Goes on All-Out Twitter Tirade Against Cruz, Romney, Erick Erickson, Megyn Kelly and Others

176150_600.jpg

Fox news fan are you?
Personally I stopped watching when they tried to tell me who to vote for.

Correct. No questions that have anything to do with running for President, just questions that fan the flames and get ratings.
Megyn was more concerned about Trump calling Rosie O'donnell a fat pig (which she is).

Correct. And before we go to the ballot box, we need to find out what our future leader thinks about Rosie.

Trump has done quite a bit more than that. You know you just don't want to mess with the largest voting block in this country today--(women.) They''ll kick the Trumpet's ass's in a voting booth.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ad-rips-trump-using-his-past-remarks-on-women

images

Trump has done quite a bit more than that. You know you just don't want to mess with the largest voting block in this country today--(women.) They''ll kick the Trumpet's ass's in a voting booth.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ad-rips-trump-using-his-past-remarks-on-women

images
I have news for you, moron. Not ALL women think alike.

New Topics

Forum List

Back